Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 60 Shelby Valley 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:They are classy. I have gained respect over the past couple of years for Shelby Valley. I've gained even more respect for the fans because of this thread.

:Thumbs:
home cookin baby
This was Coach Hatchers 771st career win!
Congrats!
Aslan Wrote:This was Coach Hatchers 771st career win!
Congrats!

Way to go Hatcher! :Clap:
baller4life Wrote:home cookin baby
The last call could be debated I suppose (although I think it was the right call), but other than that one debatable decision, I thought it was a very well officiated game. There was no home cooking IMO.
baller4life Wrote:home cookin baby

Wow. The tears have reached allllllll the way to the 11th page of this thread.. You may of just broken Knott's unbreakable record.
It's rediculous how people are wining and saying it should have been a foul when they know it shouldn't have been. I would have loved to see the Wildcats when too, but hey, it happens. I watched him up the whole side of the court and the contact that was made, was made by Elisha himself. So lets quit worrying about it and win the 15th and hopefully make a good showing at state.
Really Knott county fans get over it. KCC and PCC are 1-1 vs each other and Perry is the only team to beat Valley though. So that solves the rankings argument. However really complaining about a call that dosent even involve KCC. Im sorry but Knott county fans are pathetic. Really you all need to learn how to be realistic and deal with the fact you are not the best.
O and btw Shelby Valley is still the best team in EKY. Great win for the Dores, great momentum going into District tourney.
Legendary Wrote:It's rediculous how people are wining and saying it should have been a foul when they know it shouldn't have been. I would have loved to see the Wildcats when too, but hey, it happens. I watched him up the whole side of the court and the contact that was made, was made by Elisha himself. So lets quit worrying about it and win the 15th and hopefully make a good showing at state.

dore20 Wrote:Really Knott county fans get over it. KCC and PCC are 1-1 vs each other and Perry is the only team to beat Valley though. So that solves the rankings argument. However really complaining about a call that dosent even involve KCC. Im sorry but Knott county fans are pathetic. Really you all need to learn how to be realistic and deal with the fact you are not the best.

Perry Co. didn't win anything, your refs, weren't calling walks, and they sure forgot the rule of 3 seconds in the paint. That was the difference in the game. They had no trouble calling walking on us, but turned their heads the other way when PCC did. It would hold a lot more weight if your homebase wouldn't brag that you don't get out of their gym with a win. Enough said.
mrsportsfan Wrote:Perry Co. didn't win anything, your refs, weren't calling walks, and they sure forgot the rule of 3 seconds in the paint. That was the difference in the game. They had no trouble calling walking on us, but turned their heads the other way when PCC did. It would hold a lot more weight if your homebase wouldn't brag that you don't get out of their gym with a win. Enough said.

Take the blue shades off bro :lmao:
Aslan Wrote:That was just good defense bro.

You call bumping and bumping and bumping on the player your defending, good defense? I call it a foul, and a heck of a job for the player your bumping to stay in bounds. And a travisity of the zebras to let it happen.
Are you sure you watch sports much?
mrsportsfan Wrote:You call bumping and bumping and bumping on the player your defending, good defense? I call it a foul, and a heck of a job for the player your bumping to stay in bounds. And a travisity of the zebras to let it happen.
Are you sure you watch sports much?

Your starting to make me think of PATS2011 with the excuses.
Yeah, I watched it, didn't see a foul. He tried to draw contact and walked.
Isn't it great to be able to debate these things. Just imagine if your team was 4 - 21 going into the tournament. At least each of these teams have a chance to advance and play for three more weeks. PCC better not overlook Buckhorn. Their win Friday night will be pointless unless they back it up.
hypersport Wrote:Isn't it great to be able to debate these things. Just imagine if your team was 4 - 21 going into the tournament. At least each of these teams have a chance to advance and play for three more weeks. PCC better not overlook Buckhorn. [B]Their win Friday night will be pointless unless they back it up.
[/B]Agree 100%.
Good win P.C.
More Cowbell Wrote:Here's yet another example of someone posting something that is simply not true. I've read comments just like yours on here all season, and I still have no idea where you people are getting the idea that Valley fans think their team is "untouchable".

Not once have I ever seen an SV fan use that expression on here. If you would actually read the posts in the pregame thread from most of the well-known Valley posters, you would see that most of us said the game could go either way, and some even picked Perry Central to win. Myself, I said it would come down to the end but I thought SV would pull out a close win. How do you get that anyone thought Shelby Valley was untouchable?

I think people like to assume that our fanbase thinks that way, because it makes it easier to take shots at us. Unfortunately, people like you would rather lump all the Valley fans together as unreasonable, when in reality most are quite realistic about our team.

hey I agree I'm a PCC fan and I think SV fans are very resprectful, they cheer their team the same way as we do and you guys keep your head up PCC and SV r 2 of if not the top teams in the mts. and I think they both will do well in the state. I have respect for you and sorry for us getting you in the middle of us and KCC fussing. This thread is suppose to be between PCC and SV but we can't help what KCC fans does, esp. Pats.,theville their are just not all there. You guys from SV are great and good luck the rest of the yr. until of course if we play again in RUPP! :Thumbs:
dore20 Wrote:O and btw Shelby Valley is still the best team in EKY. Great win for the Dores, great momentum going into District tourney.

Great post, if these KCC dummy's would they would read this and then just shut up.
heaven44 Wrote:hey I agree I'm a PCC fan and I think SV fans are very resprectful, they cheer their team the same way as we do and you guys keep your head up PCC and SV r 2 of if not the top teams in the mts. and I think they both will do well in the state. I have respect for you and sorry for us getting you in the middle of us and KCC fussing. This thread is suppose to be between PCC and SV but we can't help what KCC fans does, esp. Pats.,theville their are just not all there. You guys from SV are great and good luck the rest of the yr. until of course if we play again in RUPP! :Thumbs:

Aslan Wrote::Thumbs:

I am not a sore losser, just a honest man. SV was severely cheated in this game. The PC coach went over to a ref and said that the last few fouls were only against PC. The ref shook his head, said I got it. A few seconds later, there were 7, 7 consecutive fouls called on SV. This game was a joke, but a sad one at that. SV is a much better team and they will prove that once again. On a neutral court, SV would win by 15. UK couldn't win at PC with all the madness.
Buster Casserole Wrote:I am not a sore losser, just a honest man. SV was severely cheated in this game. The PC coach went over to a ref and said that the last few fouls were only against PC. The ref shook his head, said I got it. A few seconds later, there were 7, 7 consecutive fouls called on SV. This game was a joke, but a sad one at that. SV is a much better team and they will prove that once again. On a neutral court, SV would win by 15. UK couldn't win at PC with all the madness.

:yesno:I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree, because, we have those that are not giving either way. Since we are in different Regions, whoever makes it to Rupp, if we face each other, we settle it on a neutral court with neutral zebras. Till then, I suggest the mods close this useless back and forth bantering.
Buster Casserole Wrote:I am not a sore losser, just a honest man. SV was severely cheated in this game. The PC coach went over to a ref and said that the last few fouls were only against PC. The ref shook his head, said I got it. A few seconds later, there were 7, 7 consecutive fouls called on SV. This game was a joke, but a sad one at that. SV is a much better team and they will prove that once again. On a neutral court, SV would win by 15. UK couldn't win at PC with all the madness.

You are definitely a sore loser. :lmao::Thumbs:
Home COOKING! Thats all this was! I mean amis saddled EJ up and rode him down the floor!
You take the cake for the most ridiculous post in BGR history.
Not jus cheated, but "severely." :thatsfunn
theVILLE Wrote:Home COOKING! Thats all this was! I mean amis saddled EJ up and rode him down the floor!

Jealous! That's all you Knott Co fans are! I mean, just because Perry beats the best team in the mountains and you didn't don't mean you have to raise **** and make excuses about it.
Do you realize the Knott Co fans are making more excuses than the Valley fans? And Knott didn't even play in this game.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:You take the cake for the most ridiculous post in BGR history.
Not jus cheated, but "severely." :thatsfunn

I know right? lol.

:thatsfunnDisgrace:thatsfunn
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12