Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark vs. Breathitt County Aug. 28th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
any predictions?
Breathitt will be too much for the Cards this early in the season.

SC 12
Breathitt 34
If Breathitt comes out like they did early last season Sheldon Clark will come away with this one.
Sheldon Clark 14
Breathitt 7
Matman Wrote:If Breathitt comes out like they did early last season Sheldon Clark will come away with this one.
Sheldon Clark 14
Breathitt 7

this one shouldnt be close, should be all breahitt,atleast 3tds but will wait to see what they do in there 1st game..
I am going to wait and see how Breathitt plays against Mercer this weekend before Ill predict this one. This is supposed to be one of the strongest years for Sheldon Clark in along time. Breathitt isnt going to be to shabby either. But I do however think that Breathitt is on another page than Sheldon Clark.
C.Clair Wrote:I am going to wait and see how Breathitt plays against Mercer this weekend before Ill predict this one. This is supposed to be one of the strongest years for Sheldon Clark in along time. Breathitt isnt going to be to shabby either. But I do however think that Breathitt is on another page than Sheldon Clark.

thats what sheldon clarks says every year that this is one of there best teams in a long time,maybe it is,but we hear same thing year in and year out.
My prediction is

Breathitt 28
Sheldon Clark 7
cuppett777 Wrote:thats what sheldon clarks says every year that this is one of there best teams in a long time,maybe it is,but we hear same thing year in and year out.

Funny how you could say that. Belfry does the same thing. But I don't guess that matters.
cardinal mom Wrote:Funny how you could say that. Belfry does the same thing. But I don't guess that matters.

We say that every year and so does belfry but belfry proves it and that's something we have yet to do. I really hope this is the year we can prove it.
I'm going to take Breathitt in a close one just cause its early in the season.

Breathitt - 21

Sheldon Clark -17
long shot but I'll take the Cards....Go HARD boys
cardinal mom Wrote:Funny how you could say that. Belfry does the same thing. But I don't guess that matters.

Your coach is a friend of mine so i wish you luck except when
you play us. You have had good teams before you beat us
three years ago but that was your season they didn't win
another game that is the defference between the programs
and every year we don't say this is the best team we had
by the end of the season we pretty good most of the time
but that is a hall of fame coach we have see ya later in the
year.TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
36-12 bc
Breathett - 33-14

beflry backs it up, the got 2 rings and a runner up the last 6yrs and in the final 4 the last 6yrs ,what does sheldon clark have? because belfry beats them out every year..
What kinda play makers does Sheldon clark have coming back?
Bump.
I'll take Breathitt, but Sheldon Clark is going to give them all they can handle.

Best of luck to both!
Breathitt County
Breathitt County
thoughts/predictions?

Breathitt County
Breathitt Co-48
Sheldon Clark-18
Breathitt runs it all night without much resistance.
Could be close it being @ SC, or it may not be. Breathitt is soft and loses by 10.
Breathitt County - 42
Sheldon Clark - 21

Sheldon Clark hasn't started a regular season game yet. I think that will bother them a little bit.
just to get back to the topp
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Could be close it being @ SC, or it may not be. Breathitt is soft and loses by 10.
That being said, BC can not handle harsh crowds and will be intimidated by the atmosphere. Any team can lose on any given night, so Breathitt may actually have a chance in this game, but I still think that the Cards and the crowd will be too much for the Bobcats.
I like for this to be a battle
Breathitt 42 to 14
bac2369 Wrote:Breathitt 42 to 14

It will be closer then that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5