Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark vs. Breathitt County Aug. 28th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Thanks, I saw it. I will be working other ball games on the radio and was asking about updates on this site. BCA really does a good job informing everyone of useful info, but in this case I need a different type of update.
Good deal sounds like you will have your hands full tonight . A lot of good games going on .
I said this is one of the strongest teams. Not best. That is yet to be seen. But talking pure numbers they are strong and fast. KP is an animal. He has quite a few cousins that has played football at Sheldon Clark as well. His dad was a good player too. So i'm excited to see what he can do.
Not long until kickoff. Good luck to both teams. I pray that there are no injuries and that while this game will be intense, the players, coaches, and fans will show respect for eachother no matter what the outcome.
where can i listen to the game at.. cant find a location and the webcast they have here its got a virus on the page and wont even load.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5