Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark vs. Breathitt County Aug. 28th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is SC's chance to prove themselves and take the next step into being an elite team in eky or in the whole state. they must come ready but we will be focused.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Hopefully Sheldon clark by 3, 21 to 17 ,

OMFG WOW LOL, Sad, /Fail
Wildcatk23 Wrote:OMFG WOW LOL, Sad, /Fail
lol...I was just playing with you all. I was not serious at all with my comment regarding Grammar and Subtraction.
I have not made a post on here about this game yet so here it goes. Yes this will be a hard hitting game and SC has a lot to prove in this game. They have been good the past few seasons and they are knocking on the door of becoming a elite team in KY, I think Sc will come out focused and ready for this game. Ive been to a few practices this year and this team has a new feel to it. Can Sc win?.. yes, will it be easy.. no, but one thing is for sure everyone in attendance is going to see a good game.
BatCat11 Wrote:I have not made a post on here about this game yet so here it goes. Yes this will be a hard hitting game and SC has a lot to prove in this game. They have been good the past few seasons and they are knocking on the door of becoming a elite team in KY, I think Sc will come out focused and ready for this game. Ive been to a few practices this year and this team has a new feel to it. Can Sc win?.. yes, will it be easy.. no, but one thing is for sure everyone in attendance is going to see a good game.

Hey man will this game be on the radio or a webcast.. I want to come but there is no way I can.. and we face you guys next week....
I will be in Inez Friday night to take this game in...cant wait to see some great football...
I have no idea but i will find out for ya BP.
IntheZone Wrote:This is SC's chance to prove themselves and take the next step into being an elite team in eky or in the whole state. they must come ready but we will be focused.
Well said. If SC beats Breathitt they will make a statement that will be heard state-wide.
Channing Fugate - 48
Sheldon Clark - 14
shelodn clark is going to see why they are number one,if they thought lee for belfry was good back, mr.fugate will show them some things, they better tackle well
I can't wait!!! Just one more day!
Im a Senior here at Breathitt. Thats the way we talk. and dont be making fun
There is excitement in the air about this game... Our boys are ready to play, they are ready to hit hard. Perhaps after this game, the Cards and Coach will get some of the respect they deserve... Our team has a tough schedule this season, but a schedule we are looking forward to playing...
yes one more day.. and the boys.. the cheerleaders. the fans are READY.... this will be a hard hitting game. After watching how our boys have worked this summer and during practice... i do believe they will surprise some out there. As far as saying this is the year.. yes its true.. i think most high schools feel that way, but guess what. THIS IS OUR YEAR.
cardinalmomma Wrote:yes one more day.. and the boys.. the cheerleaders. the fans are READY.... this will be a hard hitting game. After watching how our boys have worked this summer and during practice... i do believe they will surprise some out there. As far as saying this is the year.. yes its true.. i think most high schools feel that way, but guess what. THIS IS OUR YEAR.

:biggrin:
With all due respect it has been "SC's Year" for the past 7 years it seems....
J/K
I will say this, they should not be over looked and I don't think they will be!!
Breathitt wins big 42-14
As i said before.. all area high school teams think this is THE year for them.. i say enough with the mouthing.. let the game tomorrow night tell it. Remember.. any given Friday night.
I completely agree EKUalum05, they are almost as bad as Pike Central every year it's their year, and every year it's the same story. I'm sure if you ask any Belfry fan if this is our year they would not tell you it was, because we are realistic about our teams. If for the past six years we have said it was our year, well maybe it was by making it to the state semi's and or the state finals every year.

Breathitt Co.- 55
Sheldon Clark- 21
Thanks Cardinal Momma, This game is the best game in the mountains and no one is agruging the point that Breathitt County and Fugate are good but don't expect the Cards roll over and play dead. One this coach Hager demands is play hard and SC will come and do that but I hop[e thats it a good game between two of the top teams in the mountains.
cardinalmomma Wrote:As i said before.. all area high school teams think this is THE year for them.. i say enough with the mouthing.. let the game tomorrow night tell it. Remember.. any given Friday night.
Breathitt is not as good as they will be in November, so if teams are going to upset them, it would be in the 4-5 game stretch they are currently playing in the regular season. If they go into the post-season healthy, no matter what happens in the regular season they should go to Bowling Green and play for the title.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:lol...I was just playing with you all. I was not serious at all with my comment regarding Grammar and Subtraction.

long day At work
I will take th Bob Cats in a very close game 21 -20
-laughs- well, most schools do dream big, and there is nothing wrong with that. SC is thrilled about playing the Bobcats and their great team. I'm not saying that SC will beat the Bobcats, what i am saying is that we can play against teams like the Bobcats, like Belfry, like P-burg, like Johnson Central... All i am saying.. is this is SCs Year.. watch and see
Sheldon Clark has a great team this year and they have worked harder during the off season this year than ever before it seems! We beat teams last year, good teams, and yes we beat Pike Central as well. I think something was mentioned before comparing us to them! We will have a great year this year, it is our time, even if some say they have heard it before. Hearing it every year is one thing, but us doing it "sit back and watch!" Our boys will have a hard game friday night, but we will not lay down and roll over nor will we walk away without a fight! Every friday night will be prove that we are the "Cardinals" a team to be recognized and not dismissed!
This will be the game to be at this Friday...good luck to both teams...
I say the Cardinals pull the upset...

Cards by a touchdown.
I hope to see all red in the stands at the Rock tomorrow night! Go Cards! Tailgate Party at 5:30 in the SCHS Parking Lot!:Cheerlead
mxmom102 Wrote:Sheldon Clark has a great team this year and they have worked harder during the off season this year than ever before it seems! We beat teams last year, good teams, and yes we beat Pike Central as well. I think something was mentioned before comparing us to them! We will have a great year this year, it is our time, even if some say they have heard it before. Hearing it every year is one thing, but us doing it "sit back and watch!" Our boys will have a hard game friday night, but we will not lay down and roll over nor will we walk away without a fight! Every friday night will be prove that we are the "Cardinals" a team to be recognized and not dismissed!
I agree that SC will come out and will play hard from start to finish, as will the Bobcats. I have noticed that Breathitt plays with more focus and determination on the road especially in playoff type atmospheres. I do not see BC over looking this SC team and winning by 2-3 tds.
[quote=mxmom102]Sheldon Clark has a great team this year and they have worked harder during the off season this year than ever before it seems! We beat teams last year, good teams, and yes we beat Pike Central as well. I think something was mentioned before comparing us to them! We will have a great year this year, it is our time, even if some say they have heard it before. Hearing it every year is one thing, but us doing it "sit back and watch!" Our boys will have a hard game friday night, but we will not lay down and roll over nor will we walk away without a fight! Every friday night will be prove that we are the "Cardinals" a team to be recognized and not dismissed![/QUOTE

It's like the little boy who cried wolf. It is so redundant to hear the same stuff from the same schools every year. When or if you have that great year or string some great years together you will be respected as a power but until then you're just not. I'm sure you have a fine football team and will beat some people but I think its a little early to be telling people that Sheldon Clark is gonna beat basically the same team (with all players returning almost) that was the state runner up last year. Be realistic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5