Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class 3 A Championship Belfry 30 Bell Co 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Final
Hats off to belfry good game.
Ramp 2 on Kroger Holler closed. You’re up, Johnson Central.

Congrats to the Pirates! Got a bunch of family from there that I know is thrilled right now!
And to think at the beginning of the year a few Belfry faithful were skeptical of this team. Just get Phillip Haywood to December and and more than likely good things happen.

What a great season for the Pirates!
Belfry most impressive was last week. This was expected tonight.
Big boy football tonight🏈
Congrats to Belfry on the win. Congrats to Bell on a 14-1 season.
Dudley Hilton 3-1

Feels good!!

Stephany was as advertised, great effort.

Dixon is a JR. Feels better!
Dixon 15 carries 228 yards. One pass attempt for Belfry at end of half. Bell knew the Belfry game plan, but couldn’t stop them.
four quarters Wrote:Big boy football tonight🏈

Come out tomorrow for real big boy football.
four quarters Wrote:Dixon 15 carries 228 yards. One pass attempt for Belfry at end of half. Bell knew the Belfry game plan, but couldn’t stop them.

Just wait till next year with that bunch. Belfry wins in a rebuilding year.
Pirates made the right halftime adjustments and that was the difference.

Stephney was the best player on the field. Very special talent.

Congrats Pirates!
Belfry even in what is considered down year stills brings home the big trophy. Congrats to Pirates
Tip of the hat to Bell County. Your fanbase should be very proud of that team. They played their butts off and never backed down even when it looked insurmountable. Replacing Stephney is going to be very tough because he was so vital, but Bell may enter as the 3A favorite with all the experience they return. Very good team!

Belfry did what Belfry does. Another Title without a completed pass and a MASSIVE amount of praise to this Belfry O-Line. This group went from a liability to a strength and they DOMINATED tonight.

Isaac Dixon and Stephney put on a show,.and then Hensley and Bentley made the big plays in the clutch. Thought Chafin, Brad Lowe, and Grayson Cook had good games as well

It was exactly what I expected and hoped. Two proud teams playing fundamentally sound football and going to war for Four Quarters!

Let's do it all over again in 2020 Bell!
Bell had the best player but Belfry had the better team. Belfry much stronger in the trenches and has three men running the ball. Pretty good game for a while.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Bell had the best player but Belfry had the better team. Belfry much stronger in the trenches and and three men running the ball. Pretty good game for a while.
Stephney certainly was a treat and as dynamic as expected.

With that said, Isaac Dixon is pretty damn good! That kid put on his own fireworks show tonight.
London was great, but he hadn’t faced anything like this tonight. Schedule as mentioned all season did not prepare him for Belfry.
Only REAL game Bell has been in all year. Stephany is an ATHLETE and have Belfry fits all night. But he wasn’t enough. Proud of these Pirates. Now let’s head back to Pond Creek. 7 Time State Champs.
Congratulations Belfry!!! 55 congratulations and tell your son also. I know you are proud.
Bell being preseason favorite is questionable. Good young group returning, but no London.
London could be a nice slot receiver in college. Return guy also.
Congratulations to Belfry. I remember earlier in the year during a ratings thread telling a Belfry supporter that, even though I didn't have them rated in the top 3 due to a couple of losses, that I thought they'd be playing in the finals.

Excellent season by the Bobcats as well.
Congrats on another State Title Pirates.

As a Pikeville fan that lives on Pond Creek today went about as good as I could've wished for as I get to celebrate 2 state titles.

Congrats to Bell County on a great season.
Congrats to Belfrey!
Congrats to Belfry. As someone said earlier backs are men and the line played great. Belfry defense played excellent. Congrats to Bell Co for becoming state runner ups, it’s a tough loss but will make the drive stronger for next year. Hats off to Bailey he played a great game for Bell.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Bell had the best player but Belfry had the better team. Belfry much stronger in the trenches and has three men running the ball. Pretty good game for a while.

:dontthink
four quarters Wrote:London was great, but he hadn’t faced anything like this tonight. Schedule as mentioned all season did not prepare him for Belfry.
Sometimes you sound like you don’t know much about football we could have played Trinity 8 times and Belfry would have beat us tonight they were better I think the schedule thing is getting a little old
Congratulations to the Pirates I knew if they got healthy they were the team to beat
Proud of the Bobcats they’ve come a million miles in a short time
STIFFY Wrote:Sometimes you sound like you don’t know much about football we could have played Trinity 8 times and Belfry would have beat us tonight they were better I think the schedule thing is getting a little old

Not arguing with you and the schedule thing is referring to the teams you have to play. Your district and run through the playoffs wasn’t very competitive for you. Bell has a great team.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9