Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland at Paintsville 10/25/2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Josiewales Wrote:Pjdoug, you need to go hibernate somewhere. Not sure I've ever seen anything positive come out of your mouth.

I'll be here when you're asleep. I'm not here to please you and you don't tell me what I need to do :Thumbs:
Josiewales Wrote:Pjdoug, you need to go hibernate somewhere. Not sure I've ever seen anything positive come out of your mouth.

I have, he will give credit to teams he has faith in. Like Williamsburg, Whitley County, Boyle County and a few more. Like Corbin, Belfry and Pikeville right PJDoug and you know I am kidding about the last 3.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Good lord! Paintsville......Home of where the referees walk right out of the house and onto the field. The only place we’ve ever played where we fumble Paintsville recovers and the ref blows his whistle and screams OUR BALL!

I thought that was Ironton or is that a tiger thing
These two teams always seem to play each other close, regardless of the location. With that being said, Raceland is getting healthier and I think they may have enough firepower to pull off the upset. It's tough to win at Paintsville, and Raceland will have to play a "clean" game to give themselves a chance. With that being said, I think Raceland is playing well and with a lot of confidence and I'm going with the upset. Raceland wins 28-21.
So is this game gonna be broadcasted from around Paintsville or from the Raceland peeps by any chance?
bac2369 Wrote:So is this game gonna be broadcasted from around Paintsville or from the Raceland peeps by any chance?

Around Paintsville does theirs live most of the time but have no idea about tonight’s game
If rain hits at game time, running game will be key and gives the edge to Paintsville, I just don’t believe Raceland has enough horses in the stable to sustain a rushing attack vs Paintsville
Patriot1 Wrote:I have, he will give credit to teams he has faith in. Like Williamsburg, Whitley County, Boyle County and a few more. Like Corbin, Belfry and Pikeville right PJDoug and you know I am kidding about the last 3.

Yep. I love all of them :biggrin:
PHSForever Wrote:If rain hits at game time, running game will be key and gives the edge to Paintsville, I just don’t believe Raceland has enough horses in the stable to sustain a rushing attack vs Paintsville

This is off topic but I have to ask. Are you a hi-tech redneck? I wonder if anybody on here knows how I can get some audio cassettes transferred to CD? lol
scrappy coco Wrote:With the refs being cousins with administration rams don't stand a chance in paintsville.
P'ville 36
Ams 32

Can't believe a Paintsville / Raceland thread made it 3 pages without cheating being mentioned. I'm sure it will be the headline on the post game thread. :biglmao:
Ike Cooter Wrote:Can't believe a Paintsville / Raceland thread made it 3 pages without cheating being mentioned. I'm sure it will be the headline on the post game thread. :biglmao:

Refs have been mentioned but nothing about actual cheating. I think most people know what to expect in this game. No matter who wins, both team’s core players are going to know they were in a physical game come Saturday.

Raceland fans be safe in your travels. If y’all want to meet up, I’ll be the guy in blue screaming like an idiot.
pjdoug Wrote:This is off topic but I have to ask. Are you a hi-tech redneck? I wonder if anybody on here knows how I can get some audio cassettes transferred to CD? lol

Sent ya a PM
5 out of 7. That's how many of the last meetings have been decided by 7 points or less. All u gotta say about this rivalry.
Raceland is getting some mojo back. This will be a close game, but in the end the home team wins.
Paintsville 20
Raceland 14
The rain is coming down here in Paintsville. I’m not staying for the game like I thought I would, but I’m going with Paintsville because they will have a better running game between the tackles. These two teams will try to run to the edges early. I just think Raceland lacks a running game to win this one. But this game will be a 1-10 point win and nothing more either way. But I think Paintsville wins this one something like 17-8.
Hopefully someone steps up to keep this updated. Following this one fairly close due to RPI and seeding effect
This one on tv anywhere?
Spud6 Wrote:This one on tv anywhere?

Check aroundpaintsville.com
I'm listening to it on the radio 98.9
Sorry, wrong thread!! Confusednicker:
Okay THIS game is on 94.7
7 min left in first quarter. Score is 0/0

Raceland ball on their 8
Raceland interception. first and goal from the 9
Raceland field goal
2.28 left in quarter

Raceland leads 3/0
Those high score predictors must not have seen the weather report for tonight
Spud6 Wrote:This one on tv anywhere?

Around Paintsville. The feed keeps freezing up though.
Redneck Wrote:Check aroundpaintsville.com

It was live for half a second and then quit on me.
Do both quarterbacks have the same name? Sounds like they are saying the same name for each quarterback.
Spud6 Wrote:It was live for half a second and then quit on me.

Been like that the whole game.
Jarons Wrote:Been like that the whole game.

It's up and running now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6