Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland at Paintsville 10/25/2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ralph Furley Wrote:Not a chance

That’s right. The spanksville putty tats have no chance!
I think Paintsville will win this game because of their line play and Raceland’s lack of a running game. However, Raceland is capable of busting big plays if their 2 playmakers gets free. I just think Paintsville wins this matchup 7 times out of 10.
We only need to win it 1 time out of 2
So I guess fron the post most think the Rams have no shot. Although they ran for 160 at Pikeville with a WR at qb and only lost the game due to a corner falling down and a busted coverage on punt return . I see the logic . Here is the one fact we know and that is no one knows how good the Rams are with Heighton back. But I see a butt whooping headed Paintsvilles way . Rams 35 -14
Do we wear our dark jerseys since Paintsvilles field is OUR HOUSE!
Paintsville win by 3 in round 1
It’s been a strange year for Ram fans! We had a feeling of what we could be going into the year then we lost or QB! People can say what the Rams are and what they can and can’t do but the truth is....nobody knows! It’s the 9th game of the season and idk what this team is! I’ve never in the last 25 years said that! We will see what we can and can’t do starting this week.Friday could be a a complete different Raceland team then we’ve seen all year or the Rams could come out and fall on their faces! I’m glad Jake is back.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:It’s been a strange year for Ram fans! We had a feeling of what we could be going into the year then we lost or QB! People can say what the Rams are and what they can and can’t do but the truth is....nobody knows! It’s the 9th game of the season and idk what this team is! I’ve never in the last 25 years said that! We will see what we can and can’t do starting this week.Friday could be a a complete different Raceland team then we’ve seen all year or the Rams could come out and fall on their faces! I’m glad Jake is back.

How many games has he been abck?
Ramfan02 Wrote:So I guess fron the post most think the Rams have no shot. Although they ran for 160 at Pikeville with a WR at qb and only lost the game due to a corner falling down and a busted coverage on punt return . I see the logic . Here is the one fact we know and that is no one knows how good the Rams are with Heighton back. But I see a butt whooping headed Paintsvilles way . Rams 35 -14

Rams won't score 35 in the playoffs after the first round in all games combined. And if the Rams make it back to Pikeville it won't be as close as last year save this post.
Spud6 Wrote:How many games has he been abck?

2 but they were BL and Fairview so....cant really tell much there
jetpilot Wrote:

Rams won't score 35 in the playoffs after the first round in all games combined.

Who cares.... just as long as we score one more point then our opponents
jetpilot Wrote:

Rams won't score 35 in the playoffs after the first round in all games combined. And if the Rams make it back to Pikeville it won't be as close as last year save this post.
Says mr we scored all of 12 points against a Raceland team with no QB. Rams will beat the mountain putty tats like a Cherokee drum!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Says mr we scored all of 12 points against a Raceland team with no QB. Rams will beat the mountain putty tats like a Cherokee drum!

Bring a sack of money to Pikeville!!!!
Lord it must be October. Jets headin down the run way!
Paintsville will punish Rams up front. Tigers by 14
Raceland 20
Paintsville 15
Ramfan02 Wrote:So I guess fron the post most think the Rams have no shot. Although they ran for 160 at Pikeville with a WR at qb and only lost the game due to a corner falling down and a busted coverage on punt return . I see the logic . Here is the one fact we know and that is no one knows how good the Rams are with Heighton back. But I see a butt whooping headed Paintsvilles way . Rams 35 -14

Ran for 160 because there was zero passing offense. Every play was a wildcat. Plus Pikeville was riding their D while the young QB figured out things. Neither team will look like before if they meet again.

Paintsville takes this one at home.

I respect what Heighton can do but I also saw there offensive production with him and superior athletes in the backfield with him last year. 14 points in 8 quarters against Paintsville. Those 14 were on a reverse and a scramble/ busted play. BUT that was enough to win the region.

If the Rams score 35 I will say they are the favorites in 1A.
2000PHS Wrote:I respect what Heighton can do but I also saw there offensive production with him and superior athletes in the backfield with him last year. 14 points in 8 quarters against Paintsville. Those 14 were on a reverse and a scramble/ busted play. BUT that was enough to win the region.

If the Rams score 35 I will say they are the favorites in 1A.

So if they score 35 on Paintsville, that will elevate them (at least in your opinion) to 1A favorites?
PHSForever Wrote:So if they score 35 on Paintsville, that will elevate them (at least in your opinion) to 1A favorites?

Yes. We are very good, IMO, in areas they aren’t- line play. If they find a way to score 35 on us, then they can hang 40 on anyone else. It simply ain’t gonna happen. They might win but it won’t be a 35-31 type game.
With the refs being cousins with administration rams don't stand a chance in paintsville.
P'ville 36
Ams 32
scrappy coco Wrote:With the refs being cousins with administration rams don't stand a chance in paintsville.
P'ville 36
Ams 32

Sounds like a score of 36-32 gives them an excellent chance lol
2000PHS Wrote:Yes. We are very good, IMO, in areas they aren’t- line play. If they find a way to score 35 on us, then they can hang 40 on anyone else. It simply ain’t gonna happen. They might win but it won’t be a 35-31 type game.

I for one don’t believe that but that’s for a different thread, I do believe this will be a low scoring game and who makes the turnovers or mental mistakes loses. Raceland with their quarterback being ready now helps them a lot but plus Paintsville is now healthy. This will be a great game to watch especially with all the love between the two. This as always will be a war so buckle up you players this will be a hard hitting game just hope it is an injury free game for both. Definitely will meet again in a few weeks for the rematch.
Good lord! Paintsville......Home of where the referees walk right out of the house and onto the field. The only place we’ve ever played where we fumble Paintsville recovers and the ref blows his whistle and screams OUR BALL!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Good lord! Paintsville......Home of where the referees walk right out of the house and onto the field. The only place we’ve ever played where we fumble Paintsville recovers and the ref blows his whistle and screams OUR BALL!

2018 Playoffs at Paintsville

Team A - 4 penalties for 29 yards
Team B- 13 penalties for 140 yards.

Please bring your refs tomorrow lol
2000PHS Wrote:2018 Playoffs at Paintsville

Team A - 4 penalties for 29 yards
Team B- 13 penalties for 140 yards.

Please bring your refs tomorrow lol

You know that was funny
Dline Wrote:You know that was funny

His joke- kinda haha

Having 140 yards in penalties at home- not so much.
Go Rams!
Pjdoug, you need to go hibernate somewhere. Not sure I've ever seen anything positive come out of your mouth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6