Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 51 June Buchanan 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Final
Congrats Hazard
Clint Stepp had 6 and Cox had 3 and Clark Stepp I think had 8
3 players for Hazard had 10 or more points
Congrats Hazard. Didnt see this one coming.
Cox doesn't score until the 30 minute mark. Excellent defense and ball control by the Dawgs. Good luck in Richmond!
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Congrats Hazard. Didnt see this one coming.
I dont see why, Hazard is a good team. Well on some nights lol
hazard is athletic enough to guard their 3 point shooters and jbs really doesnt have much of an inside game. CONGRATULATIONS HAZARD!!!! and LEWIS MORRIS, an old Cumberland boy
wow. looks like hazard did their homework from last time these two met. congrats to them for working hard enough to pull of this MAJOR win!
jbs better get it back together soon or a ton of talent will quickly go to waste.
Congrats Hazard, the 14th is wide open.
blackcatforever Wrote:wow. looks like hazard did their homework from last time these two met. congrats to them for working hard enough to pull of this MAJOR win!
jbs better get it back together soon or a ton of talent will quickly go to waste.
Major win ok. JBS isnt anyone special.
JBS isn't anyone special?!! These two teams as of this season are equal. JBS beat Hazard once and tonight Hazard beat JBS. They will match up again. JBS has two of the best players in the mtn. out of Cox and Stepp. They have started a growing tradition this year and last that will continue. Yes, they were beat. But you can't win every game you play. There's no tie in a game of basketball. JBS was ranked 3rd in the mtn. top 10 and yes the ranking will probably go down b/c hazard will move up but after JBS beat Hazard in the WYMT they moved up! Jbs has only lost 4 games this year (including tonights) they have not played easy teams either. they were beat by good louisville teams who would do the same to almost every team in the mountains.
this WAS a major win for rankings, rilvary, and anything else do to basketball. and if you honestly dont think it was a big win - IT WAS THE 14TH REGION ALL A CHAMPIONSHIP!! ok... MAJOR WIN!!! you obviously know nothing about 14th region basketball.
blackcatforever Wrote:JBS isn't anyone special?!! These two teams as of this season are equal. JBS beat Hazard once and tonight Hazard beat JBS. They will match up again. JBS has two of the best players in the mtn. out of Cox and Stepp. They have started a growing tradition this year and last that will continue. Yes, they were beat. But you can't win every game you play. There's no tie in a game of basketball. JBS was ranked 3rd in the mtn. top 10 and yes the ranking will probably go down b/c hazard will move up but after JBS beat Hazard in the WYMT they moved up! Jbs has only lost 4 games this year (including tonights) they have not played easy teams either. they were beat by good louisville teams who would do the same to almost every team in the mountains.
this WAS a major win for rankings, rilvary, and anything else do to basketball. and if you honestly dont think it was a big win - IT WAS THE 14TH REGION ALL A CHAMPIONSHIP!! ok... MAJOR WIN!!! you obviously know nothing about 14th region basketball.
I didnt say it wasent a big win, I said it wasent a Major win. So what, JBS got beat by Louisville teams, What does that matter? Hicks guarded Stepp tonite, Stepp had 8 points. Why didnt you meantion anything about Hicks?? Hicks is the best player in the Mountains!
LongJohns Wrote:I didnt say it wasent a big win, I said it wasent a Major win. So what, JBS got beat by Louisville teams, What does that matter? Hicks guarded Stepp tonite, Stepp had 8 points. Why didnt you meantion anything about Hicks?? Hicks is the best player in the Mountains!

Well it IS A MAJOR WIN - HAZARD JUST WON THE ALL A REGIONAL TITLE. I don't even go there and I think it's a big win. They're now in a state competition w/ some of the best teams in the state!
If you go back up and read what i previously wrote, I said JBS had two of the best players in the mountians. I didn't say they were the only good players in the mountains.
yes, hicks is a good player and he did what he had to do tonight. thats why Hazard won tonight. Obviously, not very many of JBS's players did what they were supposed to do - I've never seen them have a score that low.
blackcatforever Wrote:Well it IS A MAJOR WIN - HAZARD JUST WON THE ALL A REGIONAL TITLE. I don't even go there and I think it's a big win. They're now in a state competition w/ some of the best teams in the state!
If you go back up and read what i previously wrote, I said JBS had two of the best players in the mountians. I didn't say they were the only good players in the mountains.
yes, hicks is a good player and he did what he had to do tonight. thats why Hazard won tonight. Obviously, not very many of JBS's players did what they were supposed to do - I've never seen them have a score that low.
I agree.. Stepp and Cox are two of the best players in the region.. the Hicks kid from hazard is lights out.. when he's on there's almost no stopping him... but if JBS can somehow figure out a way to play as a team and not just two or three guys doing all the shooting look out....but this is a good win for hazard and as bad as i hate to say that and to say this a good loss for JBS.. they have now seen that hazard can beat them and they will be ready next time these two teams meet... Cox and Stepp will not have another outing like tonight...
Way to go Dawgs!!
:letsparty Congrats 14th region All A 2007 basketball Champs Hazard Bulldogs!!! You guys played a terrific game with excellent defense. Best of Luck in Richmond Dawgs!!:brunettec
There is and will never be a good loss.
Sence JBS has been on cloud nine all year. I wan't to be the first one to say welcome to planet earth.
bluegrass Wrote:well, it has all boiled down to what we all expected, jbs and hazard.

so now, to all the bulldog fans, i have created this thread, so that you all could express all of your excuses for tonights game if and when you get beat. let the whinning begin.

ok now where are you bluegrass,lets hear your excuses, im guessin y'all are gonna use the one's posted by 'cucumber' earlier. This was basically a good D night for hazard, and for the people who think that Hicks is the only good player on the team, im gonna ask you to please review the last 3 game's top scorers, Im glad the dawgs beat JBS and brought them down to earth, i knew this one was comin. Everybody has finally begun to help Hicks out on the floor and taken the pressure off him. I got one thing to say to all the JBS fans on here,"BYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"
if u dont know wot that means,watch some dave chappelle.lol
GOOD WIN DAWGS, GOOD LUCK AT STATE.
Congrats Dawgs!!!!!!......... :yes:
Where are you at 3points. As you would say "You got beat".
Great Win for Hazard!!! ALL "A" 14 REGIONAL CHAMPS!!! GO DAWGS!!!
I expect to hear this one tonite.

We dont have to get on here and talk about the game, Were better than you Hazard fans. When we win we never rub it in peoples faces. lol
Were are the excuses? Was someones cat sick? What happened?
it's just as stupid and immature to put words in people's mouths as it is to get on and brag and rub a win into someone's face.
blackcatforever Wrote:it's just as stupid and immature to put words in people's mouths as it is to get on and brag and rub a win into someone's face.
And, what are you doing?
Hazard did a real good job of shutting down there three main shooters. Jbs better find some other shooters, or find of way to make some points. because if not then regional tournament will look a lot like tonight.
Maybe this will get JB hungry again...Nothing like a good ole butt kicking!!
blackcatforever Wrote:it's just as stupid and immature to put words in people's mouths as it is to get on and brag and rub a win into someone's face.
OMG dont act like JBS Fans dont brag and rub their victories in peoples faces.
How did the best player and the best team in the state do as far as stats.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6