Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 51 June Buchanan 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Who exactly is rubbing a win in someone's face??? Yall always bring up how you all have the best players in the mountains...and that yall beat us already....were overrated....JBs is underrated.....Hazard whines and complains......hazard is gonna lose so Bluegrass creates a thread so we can whine and complain.....wow the list is endless. But it really dont matter cuz look who is sittin in Pippa Passes during the all "A". How is that for rubbin it in? Feels great dont it???haha
gamewatch Wrote:Don't even try to put Hicks on a level of poor sportsmanship that Clark Stepp shows. He has always played and done on the floor what was best for his team. He is a team player and he specifically asked to guard Stepp because he thought that was what was best for his team. Who put a hand in a players eye on the court? I think Stepp put his hand in Hicks'. Hicks didn't show bad sportsmanship, he outplayed Stepp and if he did yell, maybe he was telling Stepp to stop being such a baby.

What are you talking about?! I just said that Hicks is better than Stepp on any given day! I was just trying to say that Stepp is not the only one tonight that showed poor sportsmanship. There was poor sportsmanship all the way around on both teams. But Stepp was just taking the heat for it all and I just wanted to point out he wasnt the only one. Dont get so mad.
only one player tonight turned his back during trophy presentation.
Congratulations Hazard Bulldogs, 14th Region All A Champs!!!!

Congratulations Jbs, 14th Region All A Runners-up!!!
I'm not going to get into who is the better player, but I will say until Cox can accomplish what Hicks has, he is number two. Hicks has led his teams to two All A region titles, a WYMT championship, a district title and a reigonal title last year. I may have missed a few, not sure. Not taking anything away from Cox, I think he is a great talent, but you got win the big ones and prove yourself as a leader before you're equal or better than what many consider the best in the region.
faninthestands Wrote:I'm not going to get into who is the better player, but I will say until Cox can accomplish what Hicks has, he is number two. Hicks has led his teams to two All A region titles, a WYMT championship, a district title and a reigonal title last year. I may have missed a few, not sure. Not taking anything away from Cox, I think he is a great talent, but you got win the big ones and prove yourself as a leader before you're equal or better than what many consider the best in the region.

Well Im sure he could do that if he didnt have Clark and Clint on his team.
LongJohns Wrote:I didnt say it wasent a big win, I said it wasent a Major win. So what, JBS got beat by Louisville teams, What does that matter? Hicks guarded Stepp tonite, Stepp had 8 points. Why didnt you meantion anything about Hicks?? Hicks is the best player in the Mountains!

Hicks is a good player but by no means is he the best player in the mountains...Ty Profitt is a 10 times better player then Hicks...but Hicks is up there dont get me wrong

Hazard played a very good game and shut down the dominant guard play of JBS...JBS just did not look ready to play while Hazard was balls to the wall...Congrats to Hazard on the big win and good luck at region make the Mtns. proud...We all should get behind Hazard at state all A and put away the diffrences until it is over...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Hicks is a good player but by no means is he the best player in the mountains...Ty Profitt is a 10 times better player then Hicks...but Hicks is up there dont get me wrong

Hazard played a very good game and shut down the dominant guard play of JBS...JBS just did not look ready to play while Hazard was balls to the wall...Congrats to Hazard on the big win and good luck at region make the Mtns. proud...We all should get behind Hazard at state all A and put away the diffrences until it is over...

I bet you have never even seen Profit play. It's funny how people rank players based on here say. I have seen both play more that once and I will tell you this straight out...Profit is bigger and stronger and has always had a better team around him, but Hicks can out shoot him, passes the ball just as good and when it comes to heart, i'm also going wth Hicks. Profit may be a little better player, but lets not go to extremes and say 10 times. They play each other on Feb 16th, maybe you should make the trip to Hazard and actually watch them both play.
Feb 16th slamabama, come on by Hazard's memorial gym
Congrats Hazard........Good Luck in Richmond!!!
Represent the 14th well Hazard!! AS I AM SURE YOU ALL WILL!
blackcatforever Wrote:okay, from everything i've read on here everyone's talking about how hazard did a great job and deserved the win. there's maybe like 2 posts that says something that doesnt agree w/ hazard getting a good win and it was a big eye opener for jbs- even things i've posted. so dont ever tell me to move away from my computer.
I don't mean to be rude and I am sorry if this sounds that way, but people like you and your post are what causes the problems with JBS, Clark and Cox get on here daily and post things that are not true and how great they are...As for your post instead of letting go and going somewhere else, you keep coming back to stir the pot..Just let it go..Hazard won they out played JBS...but had Hazard not won windmill and three point would be on here trashing them... CONGRATS DAWGS...:letsparty
nobody Wrote:I don't mean to be rude and I am sorry if this sounds that way, but people like you and your post are what causes the problems with JBS, Clark and Cox get on here daily and post things that are not true and how great they are...As for your post instead of letting go and going somewhere else, you keep coming back to stir the pot..Just let it go..Hazard won they out played JBS...but had Hazard not won windmill and three point would be on here trashing them... CONGRATS DAWGS...:letsparty
Kinda like your doing right now... practice what you preach
nobody Wrote:I don't mean to be rude and I am sorry if this sounds that way, but people like you and your post are what causes the problems with JBS, Clark and Cox get on here daily and post things that are not true and how great they are...As for your post instead of letting go and going somewhere else, you keep coming back to stir the pot..Just let it go..Hazard won they out played JBS...but had Hazard not won windmill and three point would be on here trashing them... CONGRATS DAWGS...:letsparty
You are right.
faninthestands Wrote:I bet you have never even seen Profit play. It's funny how people rank players based on here say. I have seen both play more that once and I will tell you this straight out...Profit is bigger and stronger and has always had a better team around him, but Hicks can out shoot him, passes the ball just as good and when it comes to heart, i'm also going wth Hicks. Profit may be a little better player, but lets not go to extremes and say 10 times. They play each other on Feb 16th, maybe you should make the trip to Hazard and actually watch them both play.
lol ok now you are overdoing yourself here. Justin hicks should not even be put up there with ty proffit. You all finally beat jbs and somehow hicks is now the best player in the mountains. Were is hicks going to go play college ball at? Profitt is going to notre dame. Were is hicks going? No one can probably tell me cause no one is probably recruiting because of his height and slowness.
konan Wrote:lol ok now you are overdoing yourself here. Justin hicks should not even be put up there with ty proffit. You all finally beat jbs and somehow hicks is now the best player in the mountains. Were is hicks going to go play college ball at? Profitt is going to notre dame. Were is hicks going? No one can probably tell me cause no one is probably recruiting because of his height and slowness.
Hicks is going to play in Richmond next week.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Hicks is going to play in Richmond next week.
I said congrats to hazard earlier but i am just saying hicks is not as good as profitt
Just like Hicks wasn't as good as Stepp. Now you are trying to find someone else that you think might be better to make Hicks look bad.
Get's so old reading the same crap between Hazard/JBS..Hicks/Stepp...Can't people just congratulate each other and wish for the best?
Congrats hazard! You all deserved it.
konan Wrote:lol ok now you are overdoing yourself here. Justin hicks should not even be put up there with ty proffit. You all finally beat jbs and somehow hicks is now the best player in the mountains. Were is hicks going to go play college ball at? Profitt is going to notre dame. Were is hicks going? No one can probably tell me cause no one is probably recruiting because of his height and slowness.

Read the post again. I did not say Hicks was better anywhere in the post. What I did say is Profit is not ten times better. And as far as Hicks slowness, no one from JBS or this region have been able to stay with him. I'll give you the size factor, but I still think he can play at a good school somewhere and I'm sure he will. There's no need to bash him, he's a good player and kid and he's definitely one of the best players in the mountains, not the best.
JBS played bad, and thats no excuse, its a fact, Cox had 2 points, and Stepp with 10, they couldnt hit a shot, Cox missing 3's, Hazard did play good tonight, JBS just wasnt ready, its like the All A is a curse to them, Collins should have got the ball alot tonight, noone could stop him from Hazard, that simple, he should have had 20 tonight, the only thing that really makes me mad, is how Hazard's fans are, they disresepct Clark, bad, and Boo at JBS's cheerleaders, thats pretty sad, and while at the game, when the players were walking to the locker room, hearing a Hazard fan tell them they had no class, was sad too, and one other thing, I had a good view of this game, and like every game I watch the ref's close, on a play in the 3rd quater, they called something on JBS, and I heard the whistle blow, and I looked, and I seen it was on Clark, and there was 2 ref's standing there( not going to say any names) and they looked at each other, smiled, and winked, and walked away, how someone could do that, is pretty sad, and of course you guys are going to say these are excuses when they really are not, I said up there Hazard played the best tonight, and they did, but if you couldnt see a change in this JBS team, then I dont know what else to say, but when these two meet again, it will be a different game
i dont care what everyone else says or thinks about this, but its about time someone from the 14th gives jbs a disapointing loss. i told you jbs fans that they wouldnt win the next game, and what happend? come on what happend, yeah just what i told ya would happen. just because you have played 2 close games and beat them once dont mean anything in basketball, or any sport for that matter. so congrats to hazard, hope you win the state tourny, if you play like you did against jbs you all can. i really dont see these 2 teams playing again, cause jbs wont win the district or make it out of the first round if the other teams took note of hazard. and as for refs winking after a call, you dont know what happend and thats not even right, yeah i say refs do call bad calls, but never anything like that. your saying they were payed off wasnt ya? i dont think so. maybe he said jbs is going to loose bad tonight and theres going to be a party at my house for all refs when they do. you really dont know, so stop making assumptions about what they say and do. and as for hazard fans, they do what they do. thats all i can say bout them. congrats hazard, great win.
windmill Wrote:JBS played bad, and thats no excuse, its a fact, Cox had 2 points, and Stepp with 10, they couldnt hit a shot, Cox missing 3's, Hazard did play good tonight, JBS just wasnt ready, its like the All A is a curse to them, Collins should have got the ball alot tonight, noone could stop him from Hazard, that simple, he should have had 20 tonight, the only thing that really makes me mad, is how Hazard's fans are, they disresepct Clark, bad, and Boo at JBS's cheerleaders, thats pretty sad, and while at the game, when the players were walking to the locker room, hearing a Hazard fan tell them they had no class, was sad too, and one other thing, I had a good view of this game, and like every game I watch the ref's close, on a play in the 3rd quater, they called something on JBS, and I heard the whistle blow, and I looked, and I seen it was on Clark, and there was 2 ref's standing there( not going to say any names) and they looked at each other, smiled, and winked, and walked away, how someone could do that, is pretty sad, and of course you guys are going to say these are excuses when they really are not, I said up there Hazard played the best tonight, and they did, but if you couldnt see a change in this JBS team, then I dont know what else to say, but when these two meet again, it will be a different game
How dare the ref's call something on Clark. The should be fired
Please don't start rumors by saying Stepp and Cox get on here daily and post things about how great they are. you have NO WAY OF KNOWING THAT and you need to KNOW things before you can say anything about it...
winner_10 Wrote:Please don't start rumors by saying Stepp and Cox get on here daily and post things about how great they are. you have NO WAY OF KNOWING THAT and you need to KNOW things before you can say anything about it...
So you know they don't get on here and other people don't know anything. So you are a know it all. Since you know all are they on here?

yeah, they do, your so right mr Know it all, your just like the rest of em
windmill Wrote:JBS played bad, and thats no excuse, its a fact, Cox had 2 points, and Stepp with 10, they couldnt hit a shot, Cox missing 3's, Hazard did play good tonight, JBS just wasnt ready, its like the All A is a curse to them, Collins should have got the ball alot tonight, noone could stop him from Hazard, that simple, he should have had 20 tonight, the only thing that really makes me mad, is how Hazard's fans are, they disresepct Clark, bad, and Boo at JBS's cheerleaders, thats pretty sad, and while at the game, when the players were walking to the locker room, hearing a Hazard fan tell them they had no class, was sad too, and one other thing, I had a good view of this game, and like every game I watch the ref's close, on a play in the 3rd quater, they called something on JBS, and I heard the whistle blow, and I looked, and I seen it was on Clark, and there was 2 ref's standing there( not going to say any names) and they looked at each other, smiled, and winked, and walked away, how someone could do that, is pretty sad, and of course you guys are going to say these are excuses when they really are not, I said up there Hazard played the best tonight, and they did, but if you couldnt see a change in this JBS team, then I dont know what else to say, but when these two meet again, it will be a different game

This game was pretty even on bad calls, hazard won tonight becoz they wanted it more. The ref's made bad calls on both sides, what were the ref's doing when michael campbell was elbowed by a jbs players and his nose started bleading and what were the ref's doin when hicks and williams were both hit in the eye. According to what i was looking at and i too had a pretty good view of the game as i was in the hazard pep section hazard had more bad calls against them than JBS. this game is done with, the better team won, and the least u all can do is congratualte a hard fought win by the bulldogs and wish them luck, when JBS comes to memorial gym ( i cant remember what date), then they'll have something to prove on who's the better team.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Clark was 4 for 18 and I believe the rest of the team only took 18 shots total. He again showed no class when losing as he did in last years regional tournament. When jBS recieved thier trophy's the Hazard bench sat there and clapped for each player but when Hazard was called to get each trophy Clark Stepp turned his back and wouldn't clap or turn around till all the winning trophy's were given out. What a classless act and his coaches didn't do anything but encourage him. I just don't think Hazard beat them enough.

so you honestly think that hazard would have clapped for jbs, if they had one. go ahead, turn this thread into a stepp bash. post like this one is why people say you all are jealous of stepp and jbs.

First of all Windmill you always have excuses. I have seen you post on a couple threads now how bad JBS played, and Hazard played their best. I would have to disagree that Hazard played their best. Hazard did not shoot the ball all that well. I thank the reason you played poorly was simply good defense. Get over it Windy, as your buddy 3 points would say, YOU GOT BEAT!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6