Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 51 June Buchanan 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
faninthestands Wrote:I bet you have never even seen Profit play. It's funny how people rank players based on here say. I have seen both play more that once and I will tell you this straight out...Profit is bigger and stronger and has always had a better team around him, but Hicks can out shoot him, passes the ball just as good and when it comes to heart, i'm also going wth Hicks. Profit may be a little better player, but lets not go to extremes and say 10 times. They play each other on Feb 16th, maybe you should make the trip to Hazard and actually watch them both play.

i would be more than happy to come watch that game tnks for the invite...and just to let you know i live in Willamsburg so i have actually watched Profitt play countless times and have watched hicks 8 or 9 times over the past year or so...but hey thats my opinion coming from someone from the 15th...not a Hazard or a SL fan :popcorn:
love the score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldn't have happend to a better team! not hazard...jbs!!!!
I think all of the adults on this site should remember that these are children/young teens that are being discused. My children attend jbs for one reason and that is to get the best education possible. I am very familiar with clark, clint and tate and can say that they will hold their heads high and be proud of the job they have done.. We are very proud of our crusaders and the sportsmanship they display. GO CRUSADERS.
jbs mom Wrote:I think all of the adults on this site should remember that these are children/young teens that are being discused. My children attend jbs for one reason and that is to get the best education possible. I am very familiar with clark, clint and tate and can say that they will hold their heads high and be proud of the job they have done.. We are very proud of our crusaders and the sportsmanship they display. GO CRUSADERS.

i wont agree with u on this one. I agree that clint,clark and tate are great athletes but clark has to start developing some good attitude and sportsmanship if he wishes to play college ball, everybody else i agree is a class act including clint.
Congrats hazard
Good Job Hazard, i thougt JBS was All stars the way people was talking about them.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:nobody dislikes JBS, its just that i think people have heard enough abt JBS,stepp,cox
its gettin a little bit annoying to people.

if you have heard enough, than quit talking about them. anyways, good luck to hazard in the all a.
Congrats Hazard
jbs mom Wrote:I think all of the adults on this site should remember that these are children/young teens that are being discused. My children attend jbs for one reason and that is to get the best education possible. I am very familiar with clark, clint and tate and can say that they will hold their heads high and be proud of the job they have done.. We are very proud of our crusaders and the sportsmanship they display. GO CRUSADERS.
Academics at JBS? I hate to tell you this it went out the window several years ago. Best education. I guess thats why so many kids that graduate from JBS have problems in college and thats a fact. Remedial math for example. Some of them and I'm not going to mention any names have an attitude problem.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Academics at JBS? I hate to tell you this it went out the window several years ago. Best education. I guess thats why so many kids that graduate from JBS have problems in college and thats a fact. Remedial math for example. Some of them and I'm not going to mention any names have an attitude problem.
o no not attitude problems....
Benchwarmer Wrote:Academics at JBS? I hate to tell you this it went out the window several years ago. Best education. I guess thats why so many kids that graduate from JBS have problems in college and thats a fact. Remedial math for example. Some of them and I'm not going to mention any names have an attitude problem.

no im going to disagree with you. Jbs at the younger levels is probably one of the best in the county for your kid to start their and i would recommend anyone who is thinking about sending there kids there, should. The Middle school is also one of the best in the county. but at the high school level is a different story and no not because so the stepps but of not having quality teachers.
This thread has went from the game to attacks against the academics of the school. This is a good ending point.

Closed!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6