Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 50 Raceland 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Paintsville rolls. All Tigers from the start.
Statement game for Paintsville. Congrats!
Raceland just is not very good.
We arent anywhere near the team that I thought we were becoming after the Valley and Lawrence Co games. My opinion, that was the best football we could play. Our defense has been solid, but when they cant get any more than a minute or two break, after 9 weeks of it, they are beat. Im at a loss here. Paintsville is the real deal, we are better than what we have shown in the last 2 weeks. I just hope we can manage to salvage the season enough to build up for next year. Because like it or not, Ram Fans and anyone else, the expectations of a district/regional/state title, are not going anywhere.
Do the non believers believe now?? This team is for real!!!!!!!!
Raceland needs to line up in the I and run it. The shotgun on every play isn't going to cut it. Your not even playing to your strength.
bac2369 Wrote:Raceland needs to line up in the I and run it. The shotgun on every play isn't going to cut it. Your not even playing to your strength.

Agree 100% and have said it all year.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:We arent anywhere near the team that I thought we were becoming after the Valley and Lawrence Co games. My opinion, that was the best football we could play. Our defense has been solid, but when they cant get any more than a minute or two break, after 9 weeks of it, they are beat. Im at a loss here. Paintsville is the real deal, we are better than what we have shown in the last 2 weeks. I just hope we can manage to salvage the season enough to build up for next year. Because like it or not, Ram Fans and anyone else, the expectations of a district/regional/state title, are not going anywhere.

The Rams are down this year but it doesn't mean they are a bad team, just down from what they normally are. I do believe they should have lost badly at LC not because LC coughed up the ball at the end but 3out of the 4 td's Raceland had was literally given to them. At any rate, Raceland will bounce back and make a good run in the playoffs. Very gritty team.
Congrats to the Tigers on an impressive win over a good team.
I expected a Paintsville win, but not like this! Way to go Tigers!!!
Congrats to Tigers. Clear favorite to make a trip to Pikeville the day after Thanksgiving.
E's Army Wrote:Congrats to Tigers. Clear favorite to make a trip to Pikeville the day after Thanksgiving.

Unfortunately it will be Pikeville making the trip if they get past Hazard again.
Stats?
Paintsville beat us far worse than Ashland did, we moved the ball against the Tomcats. we couldnt accomplish shit tonight. This loss doesnt hurt nearly as bad as last weeks though.

Hopefully we can regroup and atleast make this season respectable and end with a +.500 record.
powder puff football.
pjdoug Wrote:powder puff football.
You have a stalker pjdoug...Confusednicker:
Raceland has some quit in them this year. It's a shame as much pride as their community has in the program. After losing to rival Fairview and getting decimated by Paintsville, though, it's more than evident that something is seriously wrong in Ram land. What's wrong g with this years team?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Paintsville beat us far worse than Ashland did, we moved the ball against the Tomcats. we couldnt accomplish shit tonight. This loss doesnt hurt nearly as bad as last weeks though.

Hopefully we can regroup and atleast make this season respectable and end with a +.500 record.

Reckon this being the biggest game in the last 20 years for ASH-land had anything to do with them being fired up?...Why would they get fired up over Raceland to begin with?
Payback is **** I rest my case. :popcorn:
Dominating performance from the best team in Johnson County and beyond !
Ring'Em Up Wrote:

Justin Beaver ain't got nothin' on me.
jetpilot Wrote:You have a stalker pjdoug...Confusednicker:

I know...skeery :Sad04:
if the tigers are fortunate to win the title this year I have a feeling that some of you will be saying that it was a down year in 1A. This is a very good team and maybe best team in Johnson county.
I love how every opponent of Paintsville's is built up to be great until we beat them. Then all of a sudden they are terrible. We make all other teams terrible because we are the BEST!!!!
BigMelon63 Wrote:I love how every opponent of Paintsville's is built up to be great until we beat them. Then all of a sudden they are terrible. We make all other teams terrible because we are the BEST!!!!

I don't think anyone accused any of Paintsville's opponents of being great. And you act like you weren't standing right there watching Pikeville hold Paintsville scoreless for 3 1/2 quarters and give the game away on turnovers.:flame:
BigMelon63 Wrote:I love how every opponent of Paintsville's is built up to be great until we beat them. Then all of a sudden they are terrible. We make all other teams terrible because we are the BEST!!!!

They are cupcakes just like their opponents Confusednicker:
If Pikeville gets to play Paintsville the Tigers will make you cough the ball up again. Please tell me how you were cheated out of that game again. Great teams find a way to win. This team will find a way to beat you again. Too much speed and too many weapons.

Raceland is a solid football team. Not as good as they were in the last two years, I wil admit, BUT, Paintsville made us look like kids playing football for the first time. Paintsville is for real and I fully expect them to be in BG and now officially have my undisputed #1 vote come this weekend.
Congrats to Paintsville you were clearly the better team. With that said, how much can you possibly hype one player up? Kash is good, I get that. But are the cash register sounds everytime he makes a play really necessary? I have never seen one player hyped up and celebrated like that kid was tonight. I hope he has a good future I really do but I can see all the hometown hype setting him up for some major disappointment later down the road because he will not always have the godlike status that he has obtained at Paintsville.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5