Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 50 Raceland 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
But at this point in the season, you are who you are. And the Rams frankly have dug themselves into a whole that I am afraid they wont be able to dig out of.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:But at this point in the season, you are who you are. And the Rams frankly have dug themselves into a whole that I am afraid they wont be able to dig out of.

If they don't make it back to Paintsville I will be disappointed.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I will lay this out there. If freaking SEVEN of Raceland'd defenders were still enough to hear ANYONE udder a phrase more than "Go", "Get Him", or "Hey"...then we need to rethink who is on the field, even if your trailing the play. You wouldnt/shouldnt be so distracted that you are going to hear a 2 scentence statement from someone on the sideline.

I will also say though and this is coming from the outside looking in, someone who has been a big Daniel/Phelps and Paintsville supporter since Chirico took over, I think TigerBlues will attest to my support of the Tigers over the last few years. But, at first I thought alot of the PA stuff was funny, cute, whatever you want to call it, but alot of what I heard over the game stream from Paintsville's fans was a bit over the top and a little errogant. WITH THAT SAID,

I did not see the same thing out of their players. This talk about Kash being errogant, I have to disagree with. I watched him several times help a Raceland kid up, a few times a Racelwnd jersey got hung up in shoulder pads, Kash was right there to help him out. Dont mistake his exuberant and in your face personality for errogance. Much of the fan base is remenisent of the Fairview Fans circa McPeek, but on here, I have no issues with any of them. Everything is getting a little heated. Lets all be like Elsa and let it go lol. Hate for this good old fashioned rivalry turn into a bunch of bullshittery and tom fu(|{ery. Come on guys.

Scotty Bronson is correct, over the years he has posted some good stuff and I will support his statement
Congrats Tigers! I think everybody around there knew this had the makings of being one of if not the most special groups of kids to come through Paintsville. No shortcuts. Kinner made them tough in the weightroom, Chirricos leadership and vision built the culture. They're getting better every week. Defense has been as solid as there's been in 1A. Offense really opening up more every week. They keep working on the verticle game w Trimble/phelps especially its on! Kids like Allen and Morris been great role players. Loved how they started working some change of tempo! Kickoff kicker has been a weapon too!
Raceland, Fairview, Paris etc aren't going to roll over. On paper Paintsville/Pikeville has the makings of maybe the biggest 1A mountain matchups ever. Kids like each other but compete their tails off against each other!
First Paintsville game attended this season was the Pikeville game and have watched four games since and have to say Tigers improving each outing. Credit to coaching staff as this team looks to get better each game reminds me of watching Belfry over the years as they seem to get better each week and expand their game as season progresses.
Paintsville is a team of destiny.
E's Army Wrote:Paintsville is a team of destiny.
Hopefully get same result that Belfry has & bring the Big Trophy to Paintsville
Love the Paintsville Golden Eagles
E's Army Wrote:Paintsville is a team of destiny.

They are destined to lose in the playoffs.
Troll, troll, troll!!!LOL!
After watching the film Raceland's line played pretty good , it was the linebackers and DB's that played terrible every run that Trimble broke was bounced outside. On offense there was holes running backs just didn't hit them qb made two bad throws which one was a pick 6 he knows what they were doing ( jumping the quick outs ) all he had to do was pump fake and good bye next was a throw in the endzone receiver was wide open he tried to throw a perfect pass if he would've just stepped into his throw its was a TD .. That's the worse beating I've ever seen a Raceland team take but all is not lost . Very possible to see Paintsville again in about month
anotherfootballnut Wrote:After watching the film Raceland's line played pretty good , it was the linebackers and DB's that played terrible every run that Trimble broke was bounced outside. On offense there was holes running backs just didn't hit them qb made two bad throws which one was a pick 6 he knows what they were doing ( jumping the quick outs ) all he had to do was pump fake and good bye next was a throw in the endzone receiver was wide open he tried to throw a perfect pass if he would've just stepped into his throw its was a TD .. That's the worse beating I've ever seen a Raceland team take but all is not lost . Very possible to see Paintsville again in about month

Just one play away and it's a different game :ChairHit:
See you next month with the same result.
TigerBlues Wrote:Just one play away and it's a different game :ChairHit:

Yes that's exactly what I said lol no actually that's what you were crying last year .. You guys are amazing beat Raceland for the first time since 2004 and your the greatest team in The world lol well hell if Raceland was good every 11 years or so maybe I would act the same .. And I can see how Kash has a 100 tackles this year if he's within 10 feet of the play its cha Ching cha Ching lol inwonder if uk will use that same sound effect ???? He's a good player big kid plays hard , good leader kids seem to follow his lead but imo he's not SEC good but I wish him the best
Your turn to cry I guess. Make up some more lies about how bad us Paintsville guys are and what we said. I talked to Coach Chirico yesterday. He assured me he did not say what your players said he did. If you were any sort of a man. You should apologize.
BigMelon63 Wrote:Your turn to cry I guess. Make up some more lies about how bad us Paintsville guys are and what we said. I talked to Coach Chirico yesterday. He assured me he did not say what your players said he did. If you were any sort of a man. You should apologize.

Oh yea that's right it was mrs. green with the candle stick in the garden lol .. To be honest I don't give a crap who said it , I really don't care if you like it or not , the boys still say it was him could've been someone else , sure it could but for your arrogant ass to automaticly say no no your kid is lying is bull crap .. And yes if Raceland / paintville play again if I was Paintsville I wouldn't even practice that week it's a easy win , I would go ahead and book my motel room for BG it's in the bag .. Cha Ching cha Ching how many kids are on that team 1 or 30 some, cha Ching cha Ching.. Funny thing is my son told me kash showed the most sportsmanship than any kid out there but he is probably lying about that
I witness Kash's sportsmanship often in every game just like Coach Chirico's. I thought I showed you sportsmanship before, during and after the game. I guess not.
BigMelon63 Wrote:I witness Kash's sportsmanship often in every game just like Coach Chirico's. I thought I showed you sportsmanship before, during and after the game. I guess not.

Sure you did . I met your wife , shook your hand before and after the game handed you money lol but calling my son a lair crossed a line
Just curious why did Paintsville cancel the Jv game tonight
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Just curious why did Paintsville cancel the Jv game tonight

Because their JV is playing Shelby Valley varsity Friday.:biggrin:
Some people just don't want to admit they're wrong! All I can say is. I TOLD U SO!!:notworthy
We picked up Belfry. Saying Coach Chirico would verbally abuse any kid is a lie.
So not honoring a scheduled game ?? Who does Paintsville think they are Sheldon Clark ?? Yes Chirio sounds like a stand up guy
Leave Those Paintsville Guys alone. They have a good team for the first time since the mid- 80's. let them enjoy it. then they can go back to being Paintsville again after his year.
If I had a dime for every JV/Freshman game that was changed this year I'd be a millionaire.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Yes that's exactly what I said lol no actually that's what you were crying last year .. You guys are amazing beat Raceland for the first time since 2004 and your the greatest team in The world lol well hell if Raceland was good every 11 years or so maybe I would act the same .. And I can see how Kash has a 100 tackles this year if he's within 10 feet of the play its cha Ching cha Ching lol inwonder if uk will use that same sound effect ???? He's a good player big kid plays hard , good leader kids seem to follow his lead but imo he's not SEC good but I wish him the best

Another jealous mommy and daddy speaking up :Clap:
Lord have mercy. Smh
I think this thread has run its course
LCC Wrote:Love the Paintsville Golden Eagles
Jealousy is a bad thing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5