Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 50 Raceland 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I keep trying to come up with something to hang my hat on with this Raceland team, its nust not their any more. Their fight and desire the last two weeks has been, well....there really hasnt been outside of taking the lead against Fairview in the 4th. Its amazing to me how this team can turn things off and on, but they sure as hell didnt even turn it on a couple of times last night. I really got nothing. I can handle a loss, hell I could handle an 0-10 season, as long as we are fighting for it. I cant take the lack of desire, effort, and over all seeming lack of give a shit, not by everyone, but some key pieces just dont seem to be there with their heads on right. Just my opinion though.
BigMelon63 Wrote:Joe Chirico would NEVER cuss a player on his team or an opponent. He would not let one his assistants do it either.

Joe Chirico called a Raceland player a ***** as phelps was running down the field ” you might as well stop chasing him ***** he's gone " is the exact words that came out of his mouth . Not one or two or three players heard him about 7 call it a heat of the moment thing or whatever I call it no class and far as cussing goes I wasn't talking about paintsvilles coach
64SUR Wrote:And you call me a dork today. Karma is a b***h nut. :truestory:

How is getting beat by a better team karma , your clueless
I'll call you or anyone else who said Joe Chirico made those statements a lair. Because that is what you are. I'm a pretty good judge of character and have been around him for a few years. You are a sore loser! Believe what you want. I know better! He doesn't even cuss. He may be loud and excitable but that is completely out of his character.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Joe Chirico called a Raceland player a ***** as phelps was running down the field ” you might as well stop chasing him ***** he's gone " is the exact words that came out of his mouth . Not one or two or three players heard him about 7 call it a heat of the moment thing or whatever I call it no class and far as cussing goes I wasn't talking about paintsvilles coach

They may have heard someone say that, but everyone that knows him can attest that it was not Joe. It is not in that man to say such a thing to anyone in any situation...Particularly to a kid.
BigMelon63 Wrote:I'll call you or anyone else who said Joe Chirico made those statements a lair. Because that is what you are. I'm a pretty good judge of character and have been around him for a few years. You are a sore loser! Believe what you want. I know better! He doesn't even cuss. He may be loud and excitable but that is completely out of his character.

Sore looser ?? Your freaking lost . Calling my son a liar F you
anotherfootballnut Wrote:How is getting beat by a better team karma , your clueless

who clueless? I predicted the score to be 50-13 and I was being nice about the 13pts.....Dear Abby,Dear Abby CLUELESS NUT. Confusednicker:
I know better. **** YOU!!! To come on a message board and make a an accusation like that is truly classless. I treated you and all Raceland fans with respect you deserve and you come up with some bullshit like this!
Amazing how I've said time and time again since last night Paintsville wanted it more , are the better team . Gave Raceland a old fashioned ass whoopin where in the world does sore looser come from lol .. The game meant a lot to Paintsville I get it , they ran a hurry up no huddle to score again while up 40 , they left the scoreboard on heck it might be still on in ok with that like I said the tigger kids earned that right . Maybe your coach got caught up In the moment or whatever but I could careless the resson he did it ..
A steel cage rematch in the making. This has got ugly.
Somebody got to worried a Paris.....Just saying :yikes:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Joe Chirico called a Raceland player a ***** as phelps was running down the field ” you might as well stop chasing him ***** he's gone " is the exact words that came out of his mouth . Not one or two or three players heard him about 7 call it a heat of the moment thing or whatever I call it no class and far as cussing goes I wasn't talking about paintsvilles coach

Dont believe it. Way too respectable of a man. Maybe the kis claiming this is just a sore loser
^Kid

Let me get this straight, over half of Racelands defense heard the coach say this but not one official heard it ? And I would like to know how 7 players heard it, were they in a group walking down the sideline attempting to chase down Phelps? I'm calling BS on this nut, maybe it was a player or something but not a coach. Maybe when the strength of schedule experts and analysis gurus can't break down a 50-7 loss ya gotta come up with something :flush:
TigerBlues Wrote:Let me get this straight, over half of Racelands defense heard the coach say this but not one official heard it ? And I would like to know how 7 players heard it, were they in a group walking down the sideline attempting to chase down Phelps? I'm calling BS on this nut, maybe it was a player or something but not a coach. Maybe when the strength of schedule experts and analysis gurus can't break down a 50-7 loss ya gotta come up with something :flush:

Bourbon Co lost to Harrison Co last night.:biggrin: Giving up an average of 50 pts./game in their 5 losses. Just got an email from sosexperts.com. Confusednicker::devilflam
64SUR Wrote:Somebody got to worried a Paris.....Just saying :yikes:

Raceland don't play Paris genius
jetpilot Wrote:Bourbon Co lost to Harrison Co last night.:biggrin: Giving up an average of 50 pts./game in their 5 losses. Just got an email from sosexperts.com. Confusednicker::devilflam

I can't believe the Jenkins score JP, in my film breakdown and countless amounts of stats and data I had that game closer than the score. I'll need to go back and look at the Phelps game and see where I missed so badly :ChairHit:
TigerBlues Wrote:I can't believe the Jenkins score JP, in my film breakdown and countless amounts of stats and data I had that game closer than the score. I'll need to go back and look at the Phelps game and see where I missed so badly :ChairHit:

I'll give you my password to sosexperts.com.:biggrin: Let them do all the work for you.
Just got the straight poop from my son who was on the Paintsville sidelines. He said some fan leaned over the fence and shouted that out and Coach Chirico jumped on him for doing it. So get your shit straight before you start posting this crap besmirching a fine coach's name!!! I apologize for that loud mouths poor choice of words.
Raceland needs to realize that this team isn't really meant for the spread offense. They need to line up in the I and run it. You must adjust to what you have.

Hazard went from spread to the I when Brandon Jones was there and they still threw the ball.

This year they run out of the gun and I don't think I've seen the I this year from them.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Sore looser ?? Your freaking lost . Calling my son a liar F you

Coach Chirico would never call a kid such. So yea I guess we're calling your kid a liar. Little hint, maybe your son should have been more worried about chasing down phelps instead of standing on the Paintsville sideline. 7 players on one sideline, your lucky the score wasn't worse. First rule of defense, follow the ball.
I agree. Been with Chirico for several years now. I have never heard him use any obscene language with our kids or any others.
I will lay this out there. If freaking SEVEN of Raceland'd defenders were still enough to hear ANYONE udder a phrase more than "Go", "Get Him", or "Hey"...then we need to rethink who is on the field, even if your trailing the play. You wouldnt/shouldnt be so distracted that you are going to hear a 2 scentence statement from someone on the sideline.

I will also say though and this is coming from the outside looking in, someone who has been a big Daniel/Phelps and Paintsville supporter since Chirico took over, I think TigerBlues will attest to my support of the Tigers over the last few years. But, at first I thought alot of the PA stuff was funny, cute, whatever you want to call it, but alot of what I heard over the game stream from Paintsville's fans was a bit over the top and a little errogant. WITH THAT SAID,

I did not see the same thing out of their players. This talk about Kash being errogant, I have to disagree with. I watched him several times help a Raceland kid up, a few times a Racelwnd jersey got hung up in shoulder pads, Kash was right there to help him out. Dont mistake his exuberant and in your face personality for errogance. Much of the fan base is remenisent of the Fairview Fans circa McPeek, but on here, I have no issues with any of them. Everything is getting a little heated. Lets all be like Elsa and let it go lol. Hate for this good old fashioned rivalry turn into a bunch of bullshittery and tom fu(|{ery. Come on guys.
I don't believe it was Mr Chirac who said that. It had to have been BIG SHAM. That defector caused so much trouble it's not even funny. He should be jailed . I hope yo Tiggers can keep him under control.
He's a bomb looking for a place to blow up and he reaped more havoc last night than I ever imagined.

Good luck with that traitor, you Tiggers are daggone tough but if BIG SHAM stays loyal to you , you may be beyond tough, you may be invincible.
Shame on you BIG SHAM, calling a kid that name is something you didn't learn while you were a ram.
I also know that there is no way Coach Chirico ever made that statement. I am also in agreeance that the cha-Ching thing was cheesy and tacky. I understand that the PA guy was a new guy first timer and was just trying to be entertaining. Fail. I believe that'll be the one and only time you'll hear that at Memorial Field.
Who cares about the cash register effects? Paintsville has sucked for years man and if they are a little pumped about the season they are having, they more than deserve it. Would it bother me if another kid was highlighted for another team? Absolutely not. If raceland had won last night, no one would give a shit if they had played that. All this talk about coaches calling other players pussies and the PA guy over doing it, its so expected after paintsville beats anyone that at this point i smile. Every program has good fans and bad fans to ruin it for everyone, but cone on guys. Let paintsville enjoy their success without all the bullshit and criticism.
pjdoug Wrote:I like melons,too.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:At some point coaches have to re-think their system in comparison to what their team's strengths are. This group of kids in the JR and SR class, have never been a run and gun team, they are a downhill, smash mouth football style of offense. What is the use running the spread without having any threat to go downfield, run the stretch, or burn you? And no, its not me being uspest because we arent winning, I have said we need to go under center more and let our RBs get behind their pads more and run between the tackles. Atleast thats my opinion.

I dont want to talk down about these kids, I have been where they are and took a sound thumping to a superior team, no shame in that. But to just lay over and let them keep running over you, is something I havent seen out of a Raceland team, maybe ever. In the last 30 years or so, that may be the worste beating any Raceland team has taken.

Paintsville took us to the woodshed, no doubt about it. But that game was over the minute we got into our first 3rd and long situation. Been on a downhill slide the kast several weeks. Hooefully we can turn things around and make something a little more respectable out if this season.

sounds like you need a coach.
64SUR Wrote:Somebody got to worried a Paris.....Just saying :yikes:

Paris is mediocre at best.
pjdoug Wrote:sounds like you need a coach.

Mike is a good coach, dont get me wrong. I do however, think he needs to give his staff a little more freedom to help out with play calling though. We have played in two games that we were not predictable on offense. Valley and Portsmouth West. Both games we used short passes to get Nathaniel comfortable, reciever made good catches and ran well after the catch. That softened the defense and then allowed us to get some space on the edge because their corners had to play pass first and not run first. We did the same thing against Portsmouth West. Short, quick passes, much quicker tempo, more like a 2 minute offense. Why we have only used it twice this season is beyond me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5