Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 53 Johnson Central 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final

Congrats Tigers!!
Sounds like an exciting game
congrats paintsville
It was a great game, congrats Paintsville. Good luck to both teams.
congrat who made the all district team
Sounds like a great game! Congrats on the win Paintsville!
wow great game for a distric championship i though JC was coming back when McCarty hit 3 straight 3 pointers in the last 1:30 . in the game he scored JC last 11 points of the game but the tigers pulled it out congrats. hopefully we will meet again in regionals
congrats to paintsville
good luck to both these teams in the regionals. I hope you both are in the finals and have another classic game between the 2 of you. congrats paintsville on the toughest district tournament win this year in the 15th!
"Batpuff" Wrote:congrat who made the all district team

I was told over the phone just a sec ago. Not 100% sure, but I wrote down what I could.

Bmay-SC
Spud-SC
Thompson-LC
Helton-MC
Rice-MC

JC: Meek, McCarty(sp?), Rice

Pville: Slone, Grimm, Pugh, Vanhoose
"Batpuff" Wrote:congrat who made the all district team

Slone-Paintsville
VanHoose-Paintsville
Grimm-Paintsville
Pugh-Paintsville
Meek-Johnson Central
Rice-Johnson Central
McCarty-Johnson Central
May-Sheldon Clark
Crum-Sheldon Clark
Thompson-Lawrence County
Helton-Magoffin County
Rice-Magoffin County
congrat to the tigers on a haed fought win
hard
Congrats Paintsville and to all those making the all district team
Congrats Tigers.. great game to watch!
This was a great ballgame to watch. Jamie caught fire late in the game. Grimm played awesome. So did all of the other Tigers. Daniel Pugh really impressed me once again with his defense and his composure. Congrats Tigers on a well deserved win tonight!!
Congrats to Paintsville 57th District Champs! Great game to watch and both teams played there hearts out.
Great game to watch! Both teams adjusted well. Could have gone the other way very easily.
Didn't like what I saw after the game. I won't name any names, but a P-ville player head butted a JC player when the teams were supposed to be shaking hands. I hope Bill Mike took notice. No need for that anytime or anywhere.
Good luck to both in the region.
congrats paintsville
This was a great game except for the fact that Paintsville won! Both teams played their hearts out though. I was really proud of the representation from Sheldon Clark for the all tournament team. Way to go SPUD!!!!! I'm just sorry that Brandon May was not their to accept his award. I hope he and his family are doing well. Good Luck EAGLES in Pikeville!

:dance:
Congrats Paintsville, that's all i have to say right now. I hope we meet you again in the regional finals
"EKY Spectator" Wrote:Great game to watch! Both teams adjusted well. Could have gone the other way very easily.
Didn't like what I saw after the game. I won't name any names, but a P-ville player head butted a JC player when the teams were supposed to be shaking hands. I hope Bill Mike took notice. No need for that anytime or anywhere.
Good luck to both in the region.

I have to agree with you. I am pretty sure BMR will discipline this player for his actions. He does not stand for that!! He is too classy of a coach to let one of his players disrespect his proogram in that manner.
I am hating it cause my Eagles lost the game, but I loved the determination until the final buzzer that they showed.
PHS had the answers tonight. GRimmy was awsome! He really stepped his game up and sunk the eagles hopes with his three's and free-throws!
I thought Daniel Pugh played a good defensive game against McCarty as well as Meek's defense on Slone. Both teams WILL be a tuff oponent in the region.
Here's to PHS vs. JCHS (4) this Saturday night!:fight:
Phs Is The Best!!!!!!! Congrats To Coach Runyon!!!
"jchsrulz" Wrote:I have to agree with you. I am pretty sure BMR will discipline this player for his actions. He does not stand for that!! He is too classy of a coach to let one of his players disrespect his proogram in that manner.
I am hating it cause my Eagles lost the game, but I loved the determination until the final buzzer that they showed.
PHS had the answers tonight. GRimmy was awsome! He really stepped his game up and sunk the eagles hopes with his three's and free-throws!
I thought Daniel Pugh played a good defensive game against McCarty as well as Meek's defense on Slone. Both teams WILL be a tuff oponent in the region.
Here's to PHS vs. JCHS (4) this Saturday night!:fight:

Yeah Runyon will get onto whoever did that, if it in fact did happen. Coach Runyon would have wanted him to wait and settle things after the season is over, if there is personal conflict that needs to be resolved. :ChairHit:
"Udon'tKnowMe" Wrote:Yeah Runyon will get onto whoever did that, if it in fact did happen. Coach Runyon would have wanted him to wait and settle things after the season is over, if there is personal conflict that needs to be resolved. :ChairHit:

Ohh, it did happen. The two had to be seperated by their teammates.
"jchsrulz" Wrote:Ohh, it did happen. The two had to be seperated by their teammates.
who was it
I didn't see either team shake hands except the coaches. Paintsville's players were overwhelmed by the fans after the game, so I don't know when there could've been a chance. The one thing that I have to say about it is, why would the people at JC not let the fans celebrate with the players after the game? If JC would've won I think there would've been a celebration, its a tradition for post game celebrations like that. Ah maybe next year. Good game, thought when Central went 8 up on the Tigers midway through the 3rd that Paintsville was going to get blown out, but thankfully that wasn't the case. They fought hard and hit big shot after big shot. Then going up 9 with a little over a minute left to play never expected JC to come back in the manner that they did. Congrats to them for not giving up. Good game, hopefully both teams will get a good draw and draw the Pikeville/Shelby Valley district. I really wouldn't want to face any of the other 4 teams in the first round because they are all playing well.
"The Fan" Wrote:who was it

Williams Headbutted Meek...Dirty...

And It Wasnt Whle Shaking Hands...It Was Almost At The End When JC Called A Timeout As They Was Walkin To The Sidelines...
Congrats To Paintsville... and Good Luck to both teams in the region~
"JC_Eagle_Fan" Wrote:Williams Headbutted Meek...Dirty...

Knowing Kevin I wouldn't be surprised if he tripped over is own two feet and fell into Meek! But if it was on purpose, it is just a shame, although I'm sure something happened in the game to lead to this. In a story there are 3 sides. A,B, and C= only the true parts from both A and B.
I guess Williams and Meek can cancel out Music hitting Slone in the head with the ball. But if Coach Runyon saw it, Williams has just been awarded a round trip on Big Blue Mountain.
Pages: 1 2 3 4