Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co-24 vs Harlan Co-14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Final from Log Mt.

Congrats Bell Co.

The Bobcats are the "King of the Mts" and have been for the last few years. Bell Co still hasnt lost to a Mt team @ home since 06.
Congrats Bell. Still "King of the Mountains".
So proud of the bears.
congrats to Bell
Congrats to Bell County. This HC fan wishes you guys the best of luck in the playoffs. Represent the MOUNTAINS well.
Congratulations, BC.
Congrats Bell Co.
How did Davenport do?
i called this...still the kings...
Congrats Bell Co.

As others on here said, they are still King of the Mountains.
How about that 3 headed monster now? The Bobcats took care of business.
Congrats Bell!
Amped 88 Wrote:How about that 3 headed monster now? The Bobcats took care of business.

:Thumbs:

Congrats Amped. Glad to see you guys bring this one home.
Congrats Bell Co! Good luck to both teams in the playoffs!
Hatz Wrote::Thumbs:

Congrats Amped. Glad to see you guys bring this one home.

Thanks Hatz appreciate all of your comments.:Thumbs:
King of The Mountains until you get beat.
I knew there was NO WAY HC would come close to scoring as many as Lex Cath and Lex Lafayette put up against.
Hey bellcountyfootball 09 didn't Middlesboro score as much or more than this awesome Harlan county team.
devildawg20 Wrote:Hey bellcountyfootball 09 didn't Middlesboro score as much or more than this awesome Harlan county team.

No they score more.:lmao:
Gold Charger Wrote:How did Davenport do?

I know he had around a 70 yard TD.
Congrats to HC, very hard faught game. Hats off to Bells defense, really stopped HC when it counted. Bells speed was just too much in tonights match up.:thanks:
3 of Bell's TD's were 67 yards+ by Davenport, Polly, and Oslonian. Maybe our own 3 headed monster!Confusednicker:
All I have to say is....wow!!!!
Polly's long run and the stiff second half defense is what turned it around, lit a fire up under the Bobcats.
Bell 25
Harlan 14
Great 2nd half adjustments from the coaching staff. those 3 big plays hurt, as did getting stopped in the red zone once, maybe twice....was the drive before the oslonian td in the red zone or just shy?
NothingTrivial Wrote:Great 2nd half adjustments from the coaching staff. those 3 big plays hurt, as did getting stopped in the red zone once, maybe twice....was the drive before the oslonian td in the red zone or just shy?

Great adjustments. Are we going to have to hear the same thing next year from Harlan Co?
MVP2 Wrote:Final from Log Mt.

Congrats Bell Co.

The Bobcats are the "King of the Mts" and have been for the last few years. Bell Co still hasnt lost to a Mt team @ home since 06.

Score was actually 25-14.
In all seriousness though, Harlan Co has a really good team and I wish them well in the playoffs.
That was a nice game to go watch a nice classic! Harlan County has a really good football team. The Bobcats showed pride and came back and won!! To show who the real number 1 team is and also The King Of Mountains as this game was billed as!

the score was Bell 25 - Harlan 14 not 24-14

Blackbears has a really good team. they run the ball to much they need to develope a passing game and then they would be hard to beat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8