Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co-24 vs Harlan Co-14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Maybe you should remember hose words yourself!
^ those
yea like harlans line wasnt holding every play.cutting people isnt illegal chop blocking is.43 and 71 wasing holding 32 all night then throwing him down after the whistle was blew .u also had a late hit out of bounds in the third quarter which wasnt called .two or three other times there was late FALL downs on our players after that should have been called but wasnt .
yea like harlans line wasnt holding every play.cutting people isnt illegal chop blocking is.43 and 71 wasing holding 32 all night then throwing him down after the whistle was blew .u also had a late hit out of bounds in the third quarter which wasnt called .two or three other times there was late FALL downs on our players after that should have been called but wasnt .shut out for three quarters scoring only 14 points in the second .if the refs was cheatingu would of been shut out all four quarters .if one series in a game decides it for u then u will have a short playoff life .the new season starts friday everybody is o and o
i just love reading all these excuses by Harlan fans
Can I mod close this page.............week 10 is over:thanks:
I'll give it where it's due.
Bell Co. proved they are the best team out there. Congrats on the win.
Harlan Co. don't hang your head, you guys have played another excellent season this year and have dog stomped every team so far besides Bell Co.

Good luck to Bell and the Black Bears in the playoffs - neither need it, but my wishes are there for you if you need em'. :Thumbs:
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:i just love reading all these excuses by Harlan fans

And I just love reading your predictions in any thread.
Congratulations, you picked Bell Co. to win.

You are 1 of 100 on your predictions. Pretty good #'s if you ask me.
Bell won, HC lost. I have respect for both programs. But after reading this entire thread i just upchucked in my mouth. it truly has made me sick to my stomach. You expect both teams to show the calls in the game that hurt their respected team and you expect the talk to go back and forth. A little give and take and good fun. However, to get on here and talk about coaches not giving respect to the winning team? Crying over SR. night? MY GOSH , IS BELL CO. TURNING INTO A CITY SCHOOL? WHAT THE HEY! You parents, supporters or whomever you are sound like a......................... oh forget!
Senior night festivities should be completed well before the teams take the field for pregame. No respect from coaches? What did you want from them praise or have the team bow down to Bell after the game or maybe before the game. I think not. After this game? I think not. Bell Football is well respected by Harlan County and by most all the people in Harlan County. Does Bell respect Harlan County? GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
wow, 8 pages-220=posts ,,just let it go man,just let it go.lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8