Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co-24 vs Harlan Co-14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hatz Wrote:You might feel that way Mama Bear but Amped never stirs stuff on here just to stir it. And if anyone would know the true "inside story" to this it would be him IMO. You might disagree with your heart but I'm quite confident that Amped is speaking from what he knows.

You can disagree but calling him "ridiculous" is a little out of line IMO. :dontthink

Saying that the coaching staff didn't wish the coaches well in the playoffs and saying they don't respect Bell County IS ridiculous. If that's out of line. So be it. Too good of a game between two great teams to come out of the blue with that sort of statement.
Mama Bear Wrote:Saying that the coaching staff didn't wish the coaches well in the playoffs and saying they don't respect Bell County IS ridiculous. If that's out of line. So be it. Too good of a game between two great teams to come out of the blue with that sort of statement.

All I can say is, I don't think it came out of the blue.

Good luck in the playoffs to both teams. :Thumbs:
Mama Bear Wrote:Saying that the coaching staff didn't wish the coaches well in the playoffs and saying they don't respect Bell County IS ridiculous. If that's out of line. So be it. Too good of a game between two great teams to come out of the blue with that sort of statement.

It hasn't came out of the blue it has been the last three seasons.

It is so funny how everyone from HC thought that the high powered offense was going to be unstoppable and they were stopped on several occassions last night. Congrats to both teams and good luck the rest of the season.
Congrats Bell Co. and good luck to both teams in the playoffs!
Amped 88 Wrote:It hasn't came out of the blue it has been the last three seasons.

It is so funny how everyone from HC thought that the high powered offense was going to be unstoppable and they were stopped on several occassions last night. Congrats to both teams and good luck the rest of the season.

HC moved the ball all night. Bell's defense stopped them when it counted most.

HCHS BCHS

First downs 20 10

Rushes-yards 61-286 27-293

Passing 34 30

Bell had 228 of its 293 rushing yards on three plays.

Was a fun game to watch. Hopefully it will get both teams ready for playoffs.
Congratulations to Bell County!! Great win over an equally great team!! I hope both teams bring home state titles to the mountains.

Black Bears,
We'll get'um next year!!! Go Black Bears!!:Cheerlead
@amped88

Have u shook any limp hands lately?????

But i am sure that had the score been reversed u would have received a good ole JIM HARBAUGH hand shake
Congrats Bell co.!!!!
Congrats Bell & thanks. I need to go back & look at the avatar bet thread to see who lost to me & pick them an avatar LOL.
Good luck to both in the playoffs.
Congrats to Bell on this excellent win. HC is a tough team. This should set you up nicely for a run at your first 3A banner! Best wishes.
Bell played a good game, and showed their speed and heart to play, one bad play by a harlan player on a late block changed the whole out look of the game. The face mask call was not seen by the refs, the game was called down the middle and no bad calls either way. Unable to score in the red zone was the straw that put harlan down, maybe next year. Good to bell and hope to see you all in bowling green when we are down there. Go Bears.
:rockon:
Aslan was wrong. Congrats Bell.
Congadulations to the Bobcats

Bell County will take back the number 1 spot in the mountains
belldad2011 Wrote::redboxer:[quote=BellCoFaithful]Okay, it's one thing that you claim it was a pancake, clearly a PF, he was lucky it wasn't called earlier, the refs let it go 3 or 4 times, but calling a high school KID classless? yea, pot meet kettle. You wanna call somebody classless aim it at the classless bunch of HC fans in the back of the endzone that was jawing and talking bad to him every time he was near the endzone.:redboxer:[/QUOTE
same with their players ,us having senior night and them throwing balls around where we were standing . then when marsee told them to get out of the way they stood behind us cussing .the cheerleader behind us keep saying did u here what he said.DID our players act like that last year i dont think so ,,they act like somebody owes them something.

I didn't get there until the run through, so I didn't see the senior night stuff, but did hear from several people that it went on. I'll say this, I'll give HC a little more respect, they gave Bell a good fight. I don't have any personal feelings toward anyone on here, it was all in fun trash talk and I enjoyed it. But that piece of junk saying stuff he said to Oslonian was uncalled for. And IF the HC players we're doing that, the HC coaches should've put a stop to it. Bell was on the other side of the field last year when HC had their senior night program, and alot of fans from Bell even joined in on clapping for the HC seniors.
The stuff during the Sr. night was pretty bad but it was the young Coach that played at C'land a few years ago warming up in that area. 1 of the Bell people brought it to the attention of Coach Larkey and he made them move away from the festivities honoring the Srs.
belldad2011 Wrote::redboxer:[quote=BellCoFaithful]Okay, it's one thing that you claim it was a pancake, clearly a PF, he was lucky it wasn't called earlier, the refs let it go 3 or 4 times, but calling a high school KID classless? yea, pot meet kettle. You wanna call somebody classless aim it at the classless bunch of HC fans in the back of the endzone that was jawing and talking bad to him every time he was near the endzone.:redboxer:[/QUOTE
same with their players ,us having senior night and them throwing balls around where we were standing . then when marsee told them to get out of the way they stood behind us cussing .the cheerleader behind us keep saying did u here what he said.DID our players act like that last year i dont think so ,,they act like somebody owes them something.

I was standing near Marsee and Miller family when that happen, the young coach moved the kids behind them, and yes they was saying pretty bad stuff.It reminded me when lawrence county come in in 09 thinking they could beat Bell.
SEKentucky Wrote:YBears should learn from these games don't do those penaltys they may kill you also @ Franklin

Hopefully a different officiating crew. Worse I have ever seen.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:The stuff during the Sr. night was pretty bad but it was the young Coach that played at C'land a few years ago warming up in that area. 1 of the Bell people brought it to the attention of Coach Larkey and he made them move away from the festivities honoring the Srs.

I missed that I was out putting up the tailgate stuff. Very bad from what I heard.
Hatz Wrote:You might feel that way Mama Bear but Amped never stirs stuff on here just to stir it. And if anyone would know the true "inside story" to this it would be him IMO. You might disagree with your heart but I'm quite confident that Amped is speaking from what he knows.

You can disagree but calling him "ridiculous" is a little out of line IMO. :dontthink

Amped is REDICULOUS! He is just stirring it up. I know better for a fact. Lot more than AMPED knows.
HAT51 Wrote:Amped is REDICULOUS! He is just stirring it up. I know better for a fact. Lot more than AMPED knows.

Whatever. I will tell you this we beat you guys and you will have to wait another year. Don't Hate Us Cause You Aint Us!:moon:
BellCoFaithful Wrote:[quote=belldad2011]:redboxer:

I didn't get there until the run through, so I didn't see the senior night stuff, but did hear from several people that it went on. I'll say this, I'll give HC a little more respect, they gave Bell a good fight. I don't have any personal feelings toward anyone on here, it was all in fun trash talk and I enjoyed it. But that piece of junk saying stuff he said to Oslonian was uncalled for. And IF the HC players we're doing that, the HC coaches should've put a stop to it. Bell was on the other side of the field last year when HC had their senior night program, and alot of fans from Bell even joined in on clapping for the HC seniors.

You people are so stupid it is funny. What team is going to come out on t he field for senior night and expect the visiting team to leave the field for their warm ups? Give them a notice in advance stupid. The HC players had to change their positions and routine for the rudeness of BC senior night program. You bobcat fans are all stupid.
HAT51 Wrote:Hopefully a different officiating crew. Worse I have ever seen.

Seriously? Does it always have to be the refs fault? do they decide every loss? Looked to me like it was Polly and Oslonian that put the nails in the coffin on HC, not the zebras, drop the ref complaints. It was a fairly officiated game, a well officiated game. It was a rivalry game, and the refs let the boys play. The ammount of penalties called on both teams I'm thinking we're even with only I think a 5 yard difference, just drop it with the refs. Had they blowed every little thing, they would've been terrible, and not letting the boys determine the outcome. HC lost, they beat Bell for half the game, and Bell came up bigger than HC the other half and when it mattered, that's that.
HAT51 Wrote:[quote=BellCoFaithful]

You people are so stupid it is funny. What team is going to come out on t he field for senior night and expect the visiting team to leave the field for their warm ups? Give them a notice in advance stupid. The HC players had to change their positions and routine for the rudeness of BC senior night program. You bobcat fans are all stupid.

The rudeness? Every other team that Bell has ever hosted on senior night stays out of the way out of respect, just like Bell did for HC's senior night program last year.
I'm glad Bell County showed everyone that you can't disrespect them for a week and assume your going to get a win.

One does not simply walk into Log Mountain Wink
HAT51 Wrote:Hopefully a different officiating crew. Worse I have ever seen.

No the worst I ever seen was at HC 2 weeks ago when you guys played PCC. Talking about terrible. Those should not ever do any HC games it is a conflict of interest with some of the crew members. PCC got it stuck to them. Excuses are lik you know what wait another year and I am sure it will be something else. Did you guys have a bonefire with those undefeated shirts.:biglmao:
Amped 88 Wrote:No the worst I ever seen was at HC 2 weeks ago when you guys played PCC. Talking about terrible. Those should not ever do any HC games it is a conflict of interest with some of the crew members. PCC got it stuck to them. Excuses are lik you know what wait another year and I am sure it will be something else. Did you guys have a bonefire with those undefeated shirts.:biglmao:
L o L
I came out on the field post game and what Amped said is true. HC coaches had zilch to say. Same as last year. Anyway, good job CATS! As for HC, hope we can be in BG at the same time. Keep roll'in CATS and BEARS!
Congrats to Bell County.
So I picked the winner and the score here. Congrates to both teams. I hope Bell enjoys this one because I dont think they will be KING OF THE MOUNTAINS next year. Harlan will be the new KING.:flame:
Aslan Wrote:Aslan was wrong. Congrats Bell.

You picked it both ways...lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8