Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How long will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
How many seasons do you think Coach Rhodes will coach for Cordia?
I believe if a big school (Perry Central, Hazard, Letcher, Knott or anyone of the other schools) Opens up then he will be gone
Duplicate Post
I look for him go move up north, after one or two season at Cordia.Heck, Letcher Central pays good after another let down season they might be callings for Rhodes name right OrangenowBlue? I hear Oz likes him.
Tailback44 Wrote:I look for him go move up north, after one or two season at Cordia.Heck, Letcher Central pays good after another let down season they might be callings for Rhodes name right OrangenowBlue? I hear Oz likes him.

Evidently you talk to OZZ more then I do. If he wins 20+ games this year with minimal transfers, he will be able to go to a lot of places.
3 years.... Then out of the state.... Just IMO...
He will stay until he wins a region title, no matter how long that may be.
He better win it this coming season. Because he probably will be like Coach Fugate and be out the door headed to greener pastures.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:He better win it this coming season. Because he probably will be like Coach Fugate and be out the door headed to greener pastures.

If he does head out the door to greener pastures, it defiantly will not be LCC because nothing about those pastures are any more green than Cordia.
^ A lot of talk about Letcher Central being open next summer (if they don't win the region this year).... LOL Rhodes to Letcher LOL.... Letcher is a high paying job....
ekff Wrote:^ A lot of talk about Letcher Central being open next summer (if they don't win the region this year).... LOL Rhodes to Letcher LOL.... Letcher is a high paying job....

It is actually 25% of your salary added on to what you are already making. So if you are making $60,000 you will get an additional $15,000 to coach. Coach Hammonds is an assistant principal so that is the reason his salary is so high. The percentages is for football and boys and girls basketball.
He will be the coach on Lotts Creek for 3 years
1 year...success will open doors and lack of success will close them.
UKisN1 Wrote:1 year...success will open doors and lack of success will close them.

Nothing but wise words of wisdom from UKisN1. Something that is lacking on many of these threads.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Nothing but wise words of wisdom from UKisN1. Something that is lacking on many of these threads.

Wisdom to folks who haven't got to have a good long conversation with Rod.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Wisdom to folks who haven't got to have a good long conversation with Rod.

When you talk to him, you just get the feeling he wants to be their and build a program. Rodrick gets me fired up every time.
Actions speak louder than words. I hope he succeeds and stays at Cordia for a long time. I am a small school person who will root for the underdog.
UKisN1 Wrote:Actions speak louder than words. I hope he succeeds and stays at Cordia for a long time. I am a small school person who will root for the underdog.

:Thumbs:.
I say he's there at least 2 years...
Depending on what success he has, he will be there longer with district championships or regional titles.
WALL2WALL Wrote:He will stay until he wins a region title, no matter how long that may be.

ah boys....
WALL2WALL Wrote:Wisdom to folks who haven't got to have a good long conversation with Rod.

That's what she said
^LOL. Good way to start the morning on Rivals.
WALL2WALL Wrote:When you talk to him, you just get the feeling he wants to be their and build a program. Rodrick gets me fired up every time.

That's what she said.
WALL2WALL Wrote:He will stay until he wins a region title, no matter how long that may be.

That's what she said
What's up with the that what she said???
WALL2WALL Wrote:What's up with the that what she said???

Ahh boys..
WALL2WALL Wrote:What's up with the that what she said???

ah boys...
You never know.

Need to shoot for a district title first and then worry about the region. With this prediction he may go straight from Lotts Creek to the Knott County Nursing Home or he may go to the Hazard Nursing Home and use his walker to get to Perry Central and assist PCC coach Braxton Beverly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10