•  Previous
  • 24(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Prestonsburg Open
(02-26-2024, 11:24 AM)4AKentuckyBoy Wrote:
(02-26-2024, 11:18 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Whoever the next coach is, they have mine and my families support.

I think the search committee and administration done what they thought was best for Prestonsburg football. They shot their shots. I still think they’re going to land a good coach.

I’m just excited to get this new chapter of Blackcat football started.
Respect. With that being said if you had to make a prediction who is the next coach of the Blackcats?
It’ll be announced today

I’m not taking that moment away from this coach. He deserves to make it public or the school.
[-] The following 2 users Like BlackcatAlum's post:
  • Blacksmith, Red and Black
(02-26-2024, 11:36 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote:
(02-26-2024, 11:24 AM)4AKentuckyBoy Wrote:
(02-26-2024, 11:18 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Whoever the next coach is, they have mine and my families support.

I think the search committee and administration done what they thought was best for Prestonsburg football. They shot their shots. I still think they’re going to land a good coach.

I’m just excited to get this new chapter of Blackcat football started.
Respect. With that being said if you had to make a prediction who is the next coach of the Blackcats?
It’ll be announced today

I’m not taking that moment away from this coach. He deserves to make it public or the school.
Respect that 100%. Thanks for letting us know when itll be announced. Good luck this season!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 4AKentuckyBoy's post:
  • BlackcatAlum
If it is wes hager there will be an influx of good transfers from martin county. Should boost pburg pretty good
Wesley Hager.. Just announced on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=850572470414366&set=a.679591154179166
This was a fun thread ladies and gentleman it brought a lot of eyes to BGR and for the most part had good conversation so I appreciate that! But now it has ran its course with naming a new head coach. See you all in the new thread for Wesley Hager being named head coach
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 24(current)