Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Rockcastle County vs Paris 9/15
(09-14-2023, 08:28 AM)FallRock Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 10:36 PM)Liveitup Wrote: Who has Clay beat this year?

Everyone that they have lined up against.

I think we find out more about Clay, Rock, and Paris tomorrow night. Clay welcomes a 3-1 Leslie Co team that has torched its last three opponents.

Honestly the only team we find out anything about tomorrow would be Paris. Even then a win for Paris over Rockcastle probably makes their fans believe, but I wouldn't think it puts them in the conversation for anything more than they are now. I mean if Rock was playing Pikeville or Raceland would people be giving them a chance  tomorrow?  As for Clay, Leslie lost to PBurg who lost to Paintsville who Paris beat by 50, I wouldn't think a win over Leslie means much unless Bell County is a major pretender.

I think we find out more about Clay, Rock, and Paris tomorrow night. Clay welcomes a 3-1 Leslie Co team that has torched its last three opponents.

comical post.  lol
(09-14-2023, 10:12 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

comical post.  lol

i heard they smoked some whitley hind end too!
Rock wins 45-21
(09-14-2023, 11:19 AM)FallRock Wrote:
(09-14-2023, 10:12 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

comical post.  lol

i heard they smoked some whitley hind end too!

LOL!  Sick
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • FallRock
Whatever teams wins it'll be by 2 TD's. If Paris loses by 2+, 1A is what it'll always be and will make for interesting 2nd Rd matchup with Sayre.  If Rockcastle loses, woof.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thrillex's post:
  • FallRock
(09-13-2023, 09:07 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I love Rockcastle and all of  it's fans, even the delusional smashmouth17. he causes me to talk trash about The Rockets, so the rest of you forgive me. lol
Dougie I just can’t right now I’ve been sick last few days just now getting over it but I’m glad I’m able to get a rise out of you love you all the same and I hope your colonels take it to bell tomorrow night if not maybe my rockets can show your colonels how to win a meaningful game in couple weeks when we get our crack at them lmao ? but we first must make that statement win in 1A tomorrow night haha  I’m just as proud of my rocket as you are your colonels regardless if we’re 0-10 or 10-0 and sometimes i get carried away all in good faith I’m sure you and everyone else knows this if not I just can’t help ya I’m a die hard high school football fan thru and thru I’m sure you know that or at least i hope so. Good luck tomorrow night
[-] The following 1 user Likes SmashMouth17's post:
  • pjdoug
(09-14-2023, 10:09 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 09:07 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I love Rockcastle and all of  it's fans, even the delusional smashmouth17. he causes me to talk trash about The Rockets, so the rest of you forgive me. lol
Dougie I just can’t right now I’ve been sick last few days just now getting over it but I’m glad I’m able to get a rise out of you love you all the same and I hope your colonels take it to bell tomorrow night if not maybe my rockets can show your colonels how to win a meaningful game in couple weeks when we get our crack at them lmao ? but we first must make that statement win in 1A tomorrow night haha  I’m just as proud of my rocket as you are your colonels regardless if we’re 0-10 or 10-0 and sometimes i get carried away all in good faith I’m sure you and everyone else knows this if not I just can’t help ya I’m a die hard high school football fan thru and thru I’m sure you know that or at least i hope so. Good luck tomorrow night

Get better....No need to be getting sick during this pretty fall weather... Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • jetpilot
(09-14-2023, 10:56 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Get better....No need to be getting sick during this pretty fall weather... Smile
Thanks Bull! It’s been pretty rough week but last few days been better an better antibiotics and rest work magic it seems good enough that I plan on still being good hopefully for the Friday night lights
  • Bull got out!
(09-14-2023, 11:01 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(09-14-2023, 10:56 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Thanks Bull! It’s been pretty rough week but last few days been better an better antibiotics and rest work magic it seems good enough that I plan on still being good hopefully for the Friday night lights
Good deal and hopefully see Rockcastle beat Paris!! I root for all our Mountain teams! I consider Rockcastle a Mountain team myself.. Smile

I hate to hear that you've been sick and hope you wake up tomorrow feeling like a Spring chicken. I love that you love your team so much my friend, even if you are delusional Smile I need you to feel better and be at full strength, so I can tear you down with some serious trash  talk. lol. Please stop playing against teams such as Crab Orchard Daycare Center and Brodhead Headstart.
[-] The following 4 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, Patriot1, Rip/Spin, Walt Longmire
(09-15-2023, 12:04 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

I hate to hear that you've been sick and hope you wake up tomorrow feeling like a Spring chicken. I love that you love your team so much my friend, even if you are delusional Smile I need you to feel better and be at full strength, so I can tear you down with some serious trash  talk. lol. Please stop playing against teams such as Crab Orchard Daycare Center and Brodhead Headstart.
I’ll take the Renfro Valley Barn Dancers and give a TD against Dougie’s Colonels.
[-] The following 1 user Likes oldschool77's post:
  • pjdoug
5 mins to kickoff
Rock pulls away, I think…

RC - 41
P - 28
Rock to receive first

Kickoff time in the bluegrass

4th and 16 big bomb for TD by Rock! TD Warren to Larkey!!

Rock 7
Paris 0

Pick 6 by rock!

Flag on play but TD will stand

Rock 14
Paris 0

3:25 left in 1st quarter

Larkey on the pick 6

End of 1

Rock 14
Paris 0

Paris facing 4th and 16

Wild play Paris takes ball away on hand off an scores for TD for Paris

Rock 14
Paris 8

10:36 2nd quarter

TD Rock 2 point is good 

Rock 22

Paris 16

5:52 2nd
Rock to take over on bad punt

Qb keeper good for big gain by Rock

Beautiful pass by warren to moore despite pass interference

TD rock!

2 point good

Rock 30
Paris 16

3:44 2nd

Bad missed call leads to TD pass by Paris

Rock 30

Paris 24

halftime
  • Gitback Coach
Second half has been all defense end of 3rd

Rock 30
Paris 30

Rock with ball tied in 4th
(09-13-2023, 01:24 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 09:11 AM)HSFOOTBALL Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 05:07 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: I would personally comment of half of the ridiculous posts in this thread but i’ll just make a list of my would be points…

1. Rocks schedule is horrific, there’s no other way to describe it, they are 4-0 and the RPI has them at 15th in 3A because of the horrible teams they’ve played.

2. Paris would lose to every team in 5A district 8 with the exception of HC in horrible fashion. Most likely running clock to every other team. They lose to whitley, they get stomped by Bell, They get stomped by clay, and will most likely get stomped in this game. Look at the teams paris has played and tell me that they are something. Prob a third round playoff team in 1A but is 60 points behind Pikeville and raceland. So please stop with the “nobody in our district plays a team like paris” Please

3. Rock should have the stats that shine bright, they have played cupcakes and cupcake defenses. Pineville is 0-4, and someone commented the stats on the other teams. Warren is a great QB and prob is the best QB in rock for a while, but he’s the third best in the district.

4. I was in support of the schedule at first, but after really looking into it, it’s shameful. Played very well the worst team in 5A, winless 1A team, a team who couldn’t field enough players,  a 4A team that loses to holy cross, and paris who last season was a mid average 1A school who lost to pineville in a running clock. I mean i get the fact of let’s play to win every game, but literally it’s pointless to play teams that some middle schools could beat. Play a madison central, or a perry, or a whitley, or a north laurel, or someone who you can beat and improve the RPI cause it’s up in class and they will compete to go .500.

5. we have played 4 games calpreps is useless until week 7 at least. That goes for anyone who posts calpreps scores. And calpreps along with maxpreps does not account for Kentucky near as much as other states because most of the accurate information is on riherds. So computers get the wrong input 90 percent of the time.

Rock 50
paris 28

FWIW Paris would put a running clock on South Laurel and Harlan County. I would imagine that given Clay County's scores they also beat Clay. 

Now the million dollar question .... If Paris wins this game does it say more about Paris or Rock?
Harlan county goes to hazard and loses by 1 point on a questionable 2 pt conversion failure, then hazard goes to paris and loses by 2 scores. That would tell me just by looking at scores that paris could beat harlan at home and would be a tossup on the road. Clay would win and prob put up 60 with 40 in the first half but the defense would be an issue and prob give up 30 plus.
Well Well Well this didn't age well LOL