Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle
51.06%
Johnson Central
48.94%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs Johnson Central 4A state championship
(11-16-2021, 07:41 PM)Gold River Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 07:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 04:55 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: Corbin 35
Johnson 21

Johnson Central’s defense just isn’t at the same level it has been in previous seasons and they will have a tough time covering Corbins athletes. This JC team is great compared to most but just not the same caliber of team that they have had in last 4 or 5 seasons.
That is an interesting analysis. By my math, and I am one of the few Johnson Countians who can count to 100 - by your estimation, Johnson Central's defense is 7 points better than the 6-7 Lincoln County team that gave up 84 points to Corbin in two games and Johnson Central's offense is equal to Lincoln County's offense. Lincoln County must have played a killer schedule to have lost so many games.
I can count that high as well, but I get to like 21 and suddenly remember that’s all it took to beat the mighty rebels in 2019 and I just stop counting

(11-28-2021, 12:03 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: boyle is lucky they dodged the west knox all stars or their loss would have been worse ..

ill take matneys boys 35-21 boyle cant stop the run

Food for thought since Coach Haddix has been at Boyle his defense has only allowed 2 teams to rush for a 100 yards or more against Boyle’s varsity starters those 2 teams are Franklin County in last year’s state championship game and LCA the second game of the season this year not bad for a team that can’t stop the run!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle vs Johnson Central 4A state championship - by Jack Lambert - 11-29-2021, 02:56 PM