Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 42 Franklin County 24
(11-27-2021, 12:17 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 12:08 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 10:54 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 02:43 AM)campbellfield Wrote: hahaha! Down 100%

I'm not even getting in on the officiating conversation, but if he wasn't down I'm Elvis Presley. lol

Didn't I see you at Burger King in Corbin  , King?
I was wondering same thing. Elvis lives in Corbin. Haha

I haven't been to Burger King in a long time. What's there? An Elvis burger or something? lol
(11-27-2021, 12:17 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 12:08 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 10:54 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 02:43 AM)campbellfield Wrote: hahaha! Down 100%

I'm not even getting in on the officiating conversation, but if he wasn't down I'm Elvis Presley. lol

Didn't I see you at Burger King in Corbin  , King?
I was wondering same thing. Elvis lives in Corbin. Haha

I'm half awake and a little slow today. lol
(11-27-2021, 01:52 AM)Yea FCSPY Wrote: Fc fans, need to get over the oifficiating, if you  tackle the guy it don’t matter.
3 players had the opportunity to make that tackle and did not. It was very close but still tackle in the open field and wrap up and we don’t have to even talk about this!
I think a series between Franklin and JC would be awesome early in the season maybe right before district play if JC moves up. Those teams will definitely bring out the best in each other. Lots of kids helping each other off the ground during the game last night. “Real respects Real” -some rapper probably
This game was a tough one for either team to come up short in! FC just had too many small things go against them that added up. Hats off to JC for finishing the drives and plays they needed to win. FC is here to stay. That team will lose 4 starters... on defense... but return role players in those spots. The d-line you seen tonight had three sophomore and a freshman that played for FCHS. On offense. They return 6-7 and a few more if you really peal back their personnel groups. the biggest unit to be hit I believe is the O-line. But the kids coming up have size and talent. I don't know if they can run the table or not.. But they wont be an easy out. I look for Ledford, Moorman, Claudio, and Greenwell, and the cool hand of Hurst at QB, to lead this team and get over the hump. Our class of "22" seniors were part of a huge transformation in the Flyer program from being a good team to now being one of the state premiere teams and programs, as a fan I am thankful for them. A lot of teams would have layed it down after a 2-3 start.. but here we were just few plays short of going back to Kroger.
[-] The following 3 users Like FCSPY's post:
  • Bull got out!, FlyerFanatic, TD Hounds
(12-01-2021, 03:36 PM)FCSPY Wrote: This game was a tough one for either team to come up short in! FC just had too many small things go against them that added up. Hats off to JC for finishing the drives and plays they needed to win. FC is here to stay. That team will lose 4 starters... on defense... but return role players in those spots. The d-line you seen tonight had three sophomore and a freshman that played for FCHS. On offense. They return 6-7 and a few  more if you really peal back their personnel groups. the  biggest unit to be hit  I believe is the O-line. But the kids coming up have size and talent. I don't know if they can run the table or not.. But they wont be an easy out. I look for Ledford, Moorman, Claudio, and Greenwell,  and the cool hand of Hurst at QB, to lead this team and get over the hump.  Our class of "22" seniors were part of a huge transformation in the Flyer program from being a good team to now being one of the state premiere teams and programs, as a fan I am thankful for them.  A lot of teams would have layed it down after a 2-3 start.. but here we were just few plays short of going back to Kroger.

Very good points. I agree. This will be a very dangerous team for 2022. To me, a very dangerous and capable team in 2021. I'm a fan now, and I will be watching for them to make some noise next year.