Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 42 Franklin County 24
Franklin Co. Is a fine football team. They had a good game plan, and executed well. Good athletes, and well coached.
Central just kept pounding, and pounding. Our defense, gave up some yards, but toughened up when it had to.
Momentum went back and fourth, and when we lost the lead in the 3rd, Matney Strong took over, and we would not be denied.
These young men played with so much pressure and adversity all season… but all through it showed tremendous tenacity and pride. The seniors are such strong leaders and are coaches on the field, but the coaching staff really came together to guide motivate and teach this team.
I am just so happy and proud of our team, coaches, and community.
[-] The following 3 users Like German Eye's post:
  • eagle8966, FALL1N1, Pulp Fiction
Fc fans, need to get over the oifficiating, if you tackle the guy it don’t matter.
(11-27-2021, 01:37 AM)THOMCAT Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 12:30 AM)16 special Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 12:05 AM)2000PHS Wrote: 91 yard jet sweep for 6 by #2 flipped the game. JC never looked back after that play. FC had the momentum and JC pinned inside their own 10 but that was just an incredible effort.
Knee looks down on film. Biggest play was when Hurst got his knee taken out the play before Moorman scored. Made him limited in running game. After that
Knee was not down.  Play was right in front of me. It was very close.  McCoart always runs forward and has a knack of getting extra yards before he goes down.  It was an outstanding run.
Video and pictures say otherwise. Good game

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 2 users Like 16 special's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, FCSPY
Wow
(11-27-2021, 01:58 AM)16 special Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 12:05 AM)2000PHS Wrote: 91 yard jet sweep for 6 by #2 flipped the game. JC never looked back after that play. FC had the momentum and JC pinned inside their own 10 but that was just an incredible effort.
Knee looks down on film. Biggest play was when Hurst got his knee taken out the play before Moorman scored. Made him limited in running game. After that
Knee was not down.  Play was right in front of me. It was very close.  McCoart always runs forward and has a knack of getting extra yards before he goes down.  It was an outstanding run.

Wait. He was ruled not down?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(11-27-2021, 02:11 AM)Spud6 Wrote:

Correct
Would maybe been a gain of one when fc had them pinned deep and the lead

Instead 91 yard td
(11-27-2021, 02:14 AM)16 special Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 02:11 AM)Spud6 Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 12:30 AM)16 special Wrote: Knee looks down on film. Biggest play was when Hurst got his knee taken out the play before Moorman scored. Made him limited in running game. After that

Correct
Yikes
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Definitely down
Congratulations to Johnson Central. Go Win State Championship.
That photo is so blurry you can’t tell, if anybody watches the film that’s not from that god awful angle he 100% was not down and forward progress didn’t stop at all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gold River's post:
  • FCSPY
Haha that pic is down… sorry bro… anyways congrats on the free td!
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • campbellfield
Not sure if it changes the outcome...but for sure changes momentum.
Was that 3rd down?
(11-27-2021, 02:24 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Haha that pic is down… sorry bro… anyways congrats on the free td!
I ain’t even mad lol you all better give that DC a raise
Need to see an angle of the play from the sidelines. Depth perception can make things look different from a different a angle.
You care to post the sideline view?
A guy is laying on his leg. Lol

No sideline view. Just that one and the one from up top. Inconclusive video evidence I guess ????
hahaha! Down 100%
Sometimes breaks go for you and sometimes breaks go against you. It’s about how you respond to those breaks. JC dominated every part of the game from that moment on.
No doubt in my mind Franklin runs the table next year. No team in 4a will touch them. Lot of respect for Franklin, Also a lot of respect for Moorman very classy guy that’s knows how to stay classy after a loss. A lot of players could learn something from him, I watched JC defeat another uk commit earlier in the year and he acted like a thug cussing and wouldn’t even shake hands. Another thing I noticed, idk about the linebacker position just because what it takes at the next level but if Ledford is on the D-line or even defensive end idk many power 5 schools he couldn’t play for.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gold River's post:
  • 16 special
Congratulations Golden Eagles!!! You guys have been through an emotional wringer this year. I'll be pulling for you at Kroger Field!!!
Congrats Eagles! Those kids are playing for more than just a ring. Tall task ahead of them but I surely wouldn’t bet against them. Good luck fellas, I’ll be rooting for you guys.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Micro-Brew's post:
  • Hatz
(11-27-2021, 02:43 AM)campbellfield Wrote: hahaha! Down 100%

I'm not even getting in on the officiating conversation, but if he wasn't down I'm Elvis Presley. lol
Franklin Co did a lot of things well in this game, but they didn’t do one thing that is a must. They didn’t stop the fullback and that sets up everything else.
is Corbin calling the Franklin County coach today? or gonna wait and contact one at Bowling Green after his season is over?
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115
(11-27-2021, 03:16 AM)Gold River Wrote: No doubt in my mind Franklin runs the table next year. No team in 4a will touch them. Lot of respect for Franklin, Also a lot of respect for Moorman very classy guy that’s knows how to stay classy after a loss. A lot of players could learn something from him, I watched JC defeat another uk commit earlier in the year and he acted like a thug cussing and wouldn’t even shake hands. Another thing I noticed, idk about the linebacker position just because what it takes at the next level but if Ledford is on the D-line or even defensive end idk many power 5 schools he couldn’t play for.
It's a little early to crown next season's 4A champs. I am not sure how Johnson Central's line will look but if they keep their coaching staff intact, it is a safe bet that the line will be solid, if not quite as good as the current line. But Johnson Central will return Mason Lawson, Zack McCoart, Chase Price, and Carter Conley for next season.

The loss of Grant Rice, Grant Bingham, and the other seniors will mean next year's Golden Eagles will have a different look, but I doubt that any team will return as much depth in the backfield. The key will be to get all of their offensive threats enough touches.

Franklin County is an impressive team and I am sure that Johnson Central will be meeting them again in the future. If Johnson Central gets reclassified, then an annual series between the two teams would have the makings of a great rivalry.
(11-27-2021, 10:58 AM)pjdoug Wrote: is Corbin calling the Franklin County coach today? or gonna wait and contact one at Bowling Green after his season is over?
?? Either one would be a great fit for Corbin. However, don’t expect any changes at Corbin because that would require an adjustment.
(11-27-2021, 10:54 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

I'm not even getting in on the officiating conversation, but if he wasn't down I'm Elvis Presley. lol

Didn't I see you at Burger King in Corbin  , King?
(11-27-2021, 12:08 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 10:54 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Didn't I see you at Burger King in Corbin  , King?
I was wondering same thing. Elvis lives in Corbin. Haha
(11-27-2021, 10:58 AM)pjdoug Wrote: is Corbin calling the Franklin County coach today? or gonna wait and contact one at Bowling Green after his season is over?

The town brainiacs already passed on him once.    No, Corbin is happy with their three stooges.

[Image: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/...SX329_.jpg]