Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 42 Franklin County 24
Final from Johnsonville

The Golden Eagles are headed back to Kroger Field to face Boyle County
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • FALL1N1
Congratulations to the Johnson Central Eagles! Their remarkable, and emotional season continues and leads them straight to Lexington!
(11-26-2021, 11:50 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Final from Johnsonville

The Golden Eagles are headed back to Kroger Field to face Boyle County

Johnson Central and Boyle were the two best teams in 4A this year.  If anyone can beat Boyle County, Johnson Central would be the best bet to get it done.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • FALL1N1
These boys really do deserve It.
Congrats Eagles! Wasn't as easy as the score indicates. JC made some big plays and held FC when they had too. Very tough team!
Congrats JC see ya Friday night at Kroger field.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • eagle8966
Great job Golden Eagles.
91 yard jet sweep for 6 by #2 flipped the game. JC never looked back after that play. FC had the momentum and JC pinned inside their own 10 but that was just an incredible effort.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • Iggyfan
Congrats to JC on a big win. See you guys in Lexington !
Great win for JC! If you had told me they would score 42 points against that Franklin Co defense I would have been shocked.

Congrats to Franklin Co on a great season. Coach James is building something special there for sure.
Congratulations Eagles, great hard fought game against a first class team, hats off to Franklin. Eagles keep on soaring
Congratulations Johnson Central!!

I'll be in Lexington cheering the Golden Eagles on...Boyle County is a great team but I have no doubt Central will give them all they can handle and hopefully it plays out like it did in 2019.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSFAN's post:
  • cuppett777
(11-27-2021, 12:05 AM)2000PHS Wrote: 91 yard jet sweep for 6 by #2 flipped the game. JC never looked back after that play. FC had the momentum and JC pinned inside their own 10 but that was just an incredible effort.

You are absolutely right that was a massive, massive swing in the game. I’m pretty sure that was Zac McCoart. It’s crazy to think he is only a freshmen. He is going to be a special player the next three years at JC.
Love this. Go get a title for Coach Matney!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 2 users Like Spud6's post:
  • #55PirateFan, Orange Blaze
Coach Matney would be so proud of those boys.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old guy's post:
  • Granny Bear
(11-27-2021, 12:05 AM)2000PHS Wrote: 91 yard jet sweep for 6 by #2 flipped the game. JC never looked back after that play. FC had the momentum and JC pinned inside their own 10 but that was just an incredible effort.
Knee looks down on film. Biggest play was when Hurst got his knee taken out the play before Moorman scored. Made him limited in running game. After that
(11-27-2021, 12:30 AM)16 special Wrote:
Knee looks down on film. Biggest play was when Hurst got his knee taken out the play before Moorman scored. Made him limited in running game. After that
I’m sure that did affect the game but I still think 91 yard TD after going down in the game was the biggest play of the game. 

#2 is a freshman? WOW.
I think they got away with one on the long touchdown. That being said, I feel happy that these kids get to go to Kroger Field considering all they've been through this season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • #55PirateFan
(11-27-2021, 12:41 AM)jamesclay Wrote: I think they got away with one on the long touchdown. That being said, I feel happy that these kids get to go to Kroger Field considering all they've been through this season.

It was close, but, you know…play till the whistle.
(11-27-2021, 12:42 AM)Old guy Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 12:41 AM)jamesclay Wrote: I think they got away with one on the long touchdown. That being said, I feel happy that these kids get to go to Kroger Field considering all they've been through this season.

It was close, but, you know…play till the whistle.

If the refs don't blow the whistle you keep running. No question about that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • Old guy
Congratulations to Johnson Central!!!
If there is ever a team that knows how to overcome adversity it’s this Golden Eagles team. The game of football is just that…a game. This team is playing for a cause.

All of eastern Ky will be pulling for the black and gold. #21
[-] The following 2 users Like VELVET CLOSER's post:
  • #55PirateFan, FALL1N1
Congratulations Golden Eagles! ?
Good game, JC. Hope you win it all. Score does not show how close this game was at times. To the victor go the spoils. Ball bounced your way a few times tonight and you guys are good enough to capitalize! FC isn’t going anywhere, and has a ton coming back next year.
[-] The following 2 users Like FCSPY's post:
  • Nygfan106wins, SlantZ
Congratulations to Johnson Central
Congrats to JC.
(11-27-2021, 01:00 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Good game, JC. Hope you win it all. Score does not show how close this game was at times. To the victor go the spoils. Ball bounced your way a few times tonight and you guys are good enough to capitalize! FC isn’t going anywhere, and has a ton coming back next year.

Franklin County has a great team. Congratulations on a great season! I am sure there are many more battles in our future.
"Don't you let anybody.... especially from a big city, be able to walk out of here thinking they're better people than you are!!!!"
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
(11-27-2021, 01:08 AM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: "Don't you let anybody.... especially from a big city, be able to walk out of here thinking they're better people than you are!!!!"
Matney would be so proud of these boys!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SlantZ's post:
  • Granny Bear
(11-27-2021, 12:30 AM)16 special Wrote:
Knee was not down.  Play was right in front of me. It was very close.  McCoart always runs forward and has a knack of getting extra yards before he goes down.  It was an outstanding run.