Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hartline Suspended For Bowl Game
zaga_fan Wrote:You said you have posted your last post in here....
bye

:lmao:
Out of ideas eh?
Seriously, Hartline? Id rather start Josh Harrellson at QB
Hartline could of led UK to A undefeated season, Won the Heisman, And been the #1 draft pick and some of you people would still say he wasn't any good. What he did was wrong, But the talent around him this year really wasn't all that great. How many dropped passes did he have? How many games did we play without our starting tailback? How bad did the defense suck? When I look at the top 25 I see quite a few teams who would do as bad or worse in the SEC than kentucky did this year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol you cant be serious. My reason for making the statement is the fact that every single Hartline loving fan as yourself said Hartline gave us the best chance to win, and i agree that now after not playing one of the two younger guys like we should have, hartline would have been the best choice for the bowl game but he screwed that up like everything else.

Im seriously startled at the fact that some of you are still defending a guy that just got arrested for drinking and allegedly HITTIN A FEMALE. Whats that all about.

This guy is a joke, i tried to end my talking of Hartline earlier but im always going to respond when being called out.

You Hartline lovers better stop talking and rooting for hartline and start worrying about what young guy is going to step up for UK in the bowl game.

Mike Hartline is done and irrelevant to UK anymore at this point, so saying i lack in the department of football knowledge is a little bit obnoxious dont you think? Especially coming from some of those who support Hartline who won what exactly while at UK? Oh yea, he beat Vandy this year wooo hooo

Get Real!!

I guess its his fault for the last 3 decades that UK has struggled as well. Heck, we might as throw in the last several years the basketball team has struggled too.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Hartline could of led UK to A undefeated season, Won the Heisman, And been the #1 draft pick and some of you people would still say he wasn't any good. What he did was wrong, But the talent around him this year really wasn't all that great. How many dropped passes did he have? How many games did we play without our starting tailback? How bad did the defense suck? When I look at the top 25 I see quite a few teams who would do as bad or worse in the SEC than kentucky did this year.

I don't think it matters if his stats were as good as Cam Newtons, there would still be the haters.
^ not hating. He just shouldn't have been starting. Kinda like the love affair Billy G and Porter Had. The Better Player was on the bench.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Hartline could of led UK to A undefeated season, Won the Heisman, And been the #1 draft pick and some of you people would still say he wasn't any good. What he did was wrong, But the talent around him this year really wasn't all that great. How many dropped passes did he have? How many games did we play without our starting tailback? How bad did the defense suck? When I look at the top 25 I see quite a few teams who would do as bad or worse in the SEC than kentucky did this year.

Quite the contrary actually. If he played like Newton, id be the first to wear a "I love Hartline" shirt. But he didnt now did he?

Theres no good argument for supporting Hartline.
From all the reports I have read and heard, Ashley Carnes is a cheerleader for UK. If that is the case, surely justice would require that she be suspended and not allowed to participate in the bowl event.

I agree completely with the decision of Phillips to suspend Hartline. An appearance of strong discipline will certainly aid the image of UK athletics. However, if the female in this episode is not treated the same as Hartline, UK should and will be perceived in a negative manner. After all, her use of a fake ID compounds her possible crimes.

Shouldn't we be able to assume that equal means equal? Can the ultra politically correct university show a little courage for once? I wouldn't bet on it.
hate this for hartline but he knows better
I didnt know the cheerleader hit hartline? lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Quite the contrary actually. If he played like Newton, id be the first to wear a "I love Hartline" shirt. But he didnt now did he?

Theres no good argument for supporting Hartline.

Pst, he's the best quarterback in the nation at throwing 5 yards short of the first down marker!
Aslan Wrote:Pst, he's the best quarterback in the nation at throwing 5 yards short of the first down marker!

:lmao:
Aslan Wrote:Pst, he's the best quarterback in the nation at throwing 5 yards short of the first down marker!

:lmao::Thumbs::flame::rockon::notworthy:worthy:
Hartline had a great year and now that he is out everyone goes back to hating on him. He is 4th on UK's list of best QB's. Just look at the stats.

The suspension is the right call. Too bad for him. He shouldn't have been a *******.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ not hating. He just shouldn't have been starting. Kinda like the love affair Billy G and Porter Had. The Better Player was on the bench.
You have got to be kidding me? Newton would have got the starting position if he was better but Joker and the rest of the staff said all along that Hartline was better and gave us the best chance to win. And they were right. Yes sometimes he made bad throws but this year's Hartline was much better than last year's.
Amun-Ra Wrote:You have got to be kidding me? Newton would have got the starting position if he was better but Joker and the rest of the staff said all along that Hartline was better and gave us the best chance to win. And they were right. Yes sometimes he made bad throws but this year's Hartline was much better than last year's.

true

This, including some of the other one liners in this thread have been hilarious. Good riddance Hartline, hitting women = no respect from me, I don't care if he threw for 60,000 yards and 283 TDs. Excited to see Newton or Moss in this game, I think they both have more potential than Hartline did, excited to see them get some PT.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Hartline had a great year and now that he is out everyone goes back to hating on him. He is 4th on UK's list of best QB's. Just look at the stats.

The suspension is the right call. Too bad for him. He shouldn't have been a *******.

I think this is where stats can be misleading. I can think of four qb's that I would rather see play in the past couple years than hartline. He even sucks terribly on NCAA 11.

Let's take away Cobb and Locke For two seasons and he doest see 3000 yards for his career
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Morgan Newton time to shine.
Amun-Ra Wrote:You have got to be kidding me? Newton would have got the starting position if he was better but Joker and the rest of the staff said all along that Hartline was better and gave us the best chance to win. And they were right. Yes sometimes he made bad throws but this year's Hartline was much better than last year's.

He throws 5 yard passes to randall cobb and hopes to god he runs his *** off.
Hartline put up some numbers, but did the numbers produce wins in big games? No. UK needs a QB that can lead the team to wins. How many times did Hartline throw too high or behind receivers on the last couple drives in games that we barely lost. Did Newton put up big numbers? I don't think so. He did win on the road at Auburn and Geogia. I once heard a famous coach say that there are QBs that are good enough to get you fired!