Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urban Meyer steps down as Florida head coach... AGAIN!
According to Fanhouse, Meyer will be stepping down yet again as the Head Coach of Flordia.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
We need a good D coordinator.lol
^I'd say he's retiring this time lol
I just wounder that if he changes his mind like last year, will UF take him back yet again?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Some folks just aren't cut out for the stress that goes with coaching. I would say he is wise to step aside and take care of his health and family.
I think UF should hire Addazio :biggrin:

In all reality they probably go after Mullen and that is not good for FSU. Hopefully this is a swing and a miss.

Miami and Florida could really help FSU rise to national prominence again with a couple of poor hires.
After the way it worked out this past season I don't see UF letting him come back.
I think they would love to have him back in a way, but all this stepping down stuff has to be hurting recruiting. He needs to sh*t or get off the pot.
I think he is gone for good this time. Is Spurrier lurking around?
I would hire someone quick if I were Florida to dodge another fiasco like last year.
Yeah, my money would be on Dan Mullen for a replacement.

Would be funny to see Strong leave Louisville for Florida.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I think UF should hire Addazio :biggrin:

In all reality they probably go after Mullen and that is not good for FSU. Hopefully this is a swing and a miss.

Miami and Florida could really help FSU rise to national prominence again with a couple of poor hires.

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner. You are spot on, my friend. Florida will go after Mullen, and he'll probably leave Miss. State the first offer Florida throws at him. I actually hope Mullen goes to Miami and stay out of the SEC, because the dude can coach. What he did in Starkville aint no fluke. I didnt expect him to stay there long either. But he was one of the masterminds behind a lot of those great Florida teams, and its a natural fit for him to come back there. So I'd say your right. He's Florida bound, and that sucks, although that would be a perfect hire for the Gators.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Charlie Strong is the logical hire.
Florida's recruiting will not be as good now.
I was watching ESPN, and the talking heads on there seem to think UF will make a strong push for Bob Stoops.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I agree with the people, who think Mullen will be the next head coach. Would it surprise anyone if they went after Peterson-Boise or Paterson-TCU?
MVP2 Wrote:I agree with the people, who think Mullen will be the next head coach. Would it surprise anyone if they went after Peterson-Boise or Paterson-TCU?

I don't think Patterson would leave now, but you have to think the Peterson is at the stage where he cannot pass up the opportunity anymore to get out of the WAC
I vote for Mike Leach.