Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Urban Meyer steps down as Florida head coach... AGAIN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to Fanhouse, Meyer will be stepping down yet again as the Head Coach of Flordia.
We need a good D coordinator.lol
^I'd say he's retiring this time lol
I just wounder that if he changes his mind like last year, will UF take him back yet again?
Some folks just aren't cut out for the stress that goes with coaching. I would say he is wise to step aside and take care of his health and family.
I think UF should hire Addazio :biggrin:

In all reality they probably go after Mullen and that is not good for FSU. Hopefully this is a swing and a miss.

Miami and Florida could really help FSU rise to national prominence again with a couple of poor hires.
After the way it worked out this past season I don't see UF letting him come back.
I think they would love to have him back in a way, but all this stepping down stuff has to be hurting recruiting. He needs to sh*t or get off the pot.
I think he is gone for good this time. Is Spurrier lurking around?
I would hire someone quick if I were Florida to dodge another fiasco like last year.
Yeah, my money would be on Dan Mullen for a replacement.

Would be funny to see Strong leave Louisville for Florida.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I think UF should hire Addazio :biggrin:

In all reality they probably go after Mullen and that is not good for FSU. Hopefully this is a swing and a miss.

Miami and Florida could really help FSU rise to national prominence again with a couple of poor hires.

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner. You are spot on, my friend. Florida will go after Mullen, and he'll probably leave Miss. State the first offer Florida throws at him. I actually hope Mullen goes to Miami and stay out of the SEC, because the dude can coach. What he did in Starkville aint no fluke. I didnt expect him to stay there long either. But he was one of the masterminds behind a lot of those great Florida teams, and its a natural fit for him to come back there. So I'd say your right. He's Florida bound, and that sucks, although that would be a perfect hire for the Gators.
Charlie Strong is the logical hire.
Florida's recruiting will not be as good now.
I was watching ESPN, and the talking heads on there seem to think UF will make a strong push for Bob Stoops.
I agree with the people, who think Mullen will be the next head coach. Would it surprise anyone if they went after Peterson-Boise or Paterson-TCU?
MVP2 Wrote:I agree with the people, who think Mullen will be the next head coach. Would it surprise anyone if they went after Peterson-Boise or Paterson-TCU?

I don't think Patterson would leave now, but you have to think the Peterson is at the stage where he cannot pass up the opportunity anymore to get out of the WAC
I vote for Mike Leach.