Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle Co.
33.62%
Bell Co.
66.38%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. @ Bell Co. 11/26
WildDawg Wrote:Bell 35
Boyle 14

Bell has been the team to beat in 4a this year and will continue that Friday. IMO, the best team of all classes. They will be out for revenge against Boyle.

Bell may indeed win but it will not be by 3 td's. No Way !!

Just my opinion.
It's hard to pick against Bell @ Bell, so I'll stick with them by 14.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:It's hard to pick against Bell @ Bell, so I'll stick with them by 14.

You like that Derek Forrest prediction. :biggrin:
Bell Co avg 49 ppg and gives up only 7 ppg....Thats through 13 games too.
I dont think that Boyle or Bell will put up very many points, and i think that the game will be a true defensive matchup

Bell Co 14
Boyle 0
Boyle Co avg 44 ppg and gives up 14 ppg.

I know these dont matter, but gives us something to look at.
Wow, this will definitly be a cant miss game to watch!I've witnessed both teams, had my son's that was pretty good totally dismantled by Bell's defence.Bell flies to the football as well as any team I have seen in alot of years watching KHS football. I'll have to go with Dudley making his lasting mark on state football. Bell 21- Boyle 14
BobCatFan29 Wrote:We had better watch out for this Dawson kid, sounds to me he is loaded with talent... I would like to know more about him!!

Then you must not have seen last year's Boyle-Bell Game. He had 11 tackles that game. :yikes:

:Thumbs:
BobCatFan29 Wrote:We had better watch out for this Dawson kid, sounds to me he is loaded with talent... I would like to know more about him!!

All you have to do is Google him. It won't take long for you to get how good he is.
I say 14-7 Bell
Hatz Wrote:Then you must not have seen last year's Boyle-Bell Game. He had 11 tackles that game. :yikes:

:Thumbs:

well really I dont care, just wanted a good conversation!! I know the boy is good but we have a FEW awsome players as well RIGHT!!!:Thumbs:

I still belive we will beat them, not by much but we will win....:1:
WildDawg Wrote:Bell 35
Boyle 14

Bell has been the team to beat in 4a this year and will continue that Friday. IMO, the best team of all classes. They will be out for revenge against Boyle.

You won't many people from Trinity agreeing with you on that one or Boyle County either.
i think this will be another hard fought game.the team with the ball last may have the best chance to win .i give boyle advantage because of kicker he has not missed extra point all year.
Best game going on Friday Night...Bell wins in a nail biter!
Anybody know if this game is going to be on I-HIGH. It's a long drive from Bowling Green to watch the best game in the state next week.
I think this will be a fight to the finish but Bell Co. will come out with the W. The Bobcats are focused, they want it and we're firing on all cylinder. Bell by two TD's.
Lets get this straight right now. Boyle is the Favorite and have been since last year. They have been ranked #1 all year, no reason to change now.

Last year took a last second field goal to win at their place, this year they are at OUR HOUSE!!

Stay focused BOBCATS and take it 1 practice at a time.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Lets get this straight right now. Boyle is the Favorite and have been since last year. They have been ranked #1 all year, no reason to change now.

Last year took a last second field goal to win at their place, this year they are at OUR HOUSE!!

Do you really believe Boyle is the favorite? :notworthy
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Lets get this straight right now. Boyle is the Favorite and have been since last year. They have been ranked #1 all year, no reason to change now.

I agree with you in that the Rebels are still state champs until somebody beats 'em. But on paper, Bell has to be favored in Log Mountain.
adopted purple Wrote:Anybody know if this game is going to be on I-HIGH. It's a long drive from Bowling Green to watch the best game in the state next week.

I swear this game would be worth the drive from Bowling Green. :biggrin:
BobCatFan29 Wrote:well really I dont care, just wanted a good conversation!! I know the boy is good but we have a FEW awsome players as well RIGHT!!!:Thumbs:

I still belive we will beat them, not by much but we will win....:1:

Oh, I think Bell has probably more talent than Boyle in terms of 1-11. But Lawson is the Stud of everyone on the field. He is the 1 player on the field you can lock up and be certain will be on a Division 1 College Football field in the near future. :Thumbs:

:Thumbs: I would have to agree with you also. Boyle is the best team in 4A until somone beats them. I think that the Bobcats will do that this week. Bell will have to stay focused and keep working hard to improve. Good luck Bobcats can't wait until Friday.
Amped 88 Wrote::Thumbs: I would have to agree with you also. Boyle is the best team in 4A until somone beats them. I think that the Bobcats will do that this week. Bell will have to stay focused and keep working hard to improve. Good luck Bobcats can't wait until Friday.

Amped, you and I both know that Bell will be laser focused all this week. This is one big final step towards their prize and I believe their best effort will come vs. the Rebels. My only hope is that Boyle plays their best and makes it close. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:Oh, I think Bell has probably more talent than Boyle in terms of 1-11. But Lawson is the Stud of everyone on the field. He is the 1 player on the field you can lock up and be certain will be on a Division 1 College Football field in the near future. :Thumbs:

I agree with you but what does that mean? Not being smart just trying to figure out where you are coming from. I think that everyone in the state knows that.
Gotta go with the Cats at the Hilton, by 21 points.
I still believe Boyle will come out on top, they may not win by much but they will awnser the call. They bring alot to the table. Will this game be televised?
good job on your win bell co. and good luck next week ill be rooting for you great job representing the mountains in class 4a
colt45 Wrote:I still believe Boyle will come out on top, they may not win by much but they will awnser the call. They bring alot to the table. Will this game be televised?

I sure am glad they play the game and it's not based on predictions in a computer thread:popcorn:
I'll take Boyle win on the road. Just a better overall program IMO.
Bell will win this one, and be on there way to Bowling Green.

Bell-28
Boyle-20
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next