Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle Co.
33.62%
Bell Co.
66.38%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. @ Bell Co. 11/26
I couldnt wait, had to start it. LOL...

IMO it could go either way. Of course I will pick my Bobcats. :Thumbs:

Bell Co 17
Boyle Co 14
Don't you mean State Championship?:biggrin:
Boyle County 27
Bell Co. 24
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Ring that Bell loud for Dudley as he gets an impressive win over the Rebels to play in the State Championship. Go Bell Co!!!

Bell Co-27
Boyle Co-23
Well, we got the matchup we wanted. Now, let's hope it lives up to the hype! Here's to an injury-free, hard fought game between 2 'classy' elite programs! Go Rebels!

I'll take Boyle County by 1pt!!!
I am leaving for it tonight so I can have a good seat.:rockon:
After watching tonights game I'll say:

Bell 21
Boyle 13
This will be the BEST game played in KY!!!!!

Bobcats defence will win this game and bring home another STATE TITLE!!!!

Bell 28
Boyle 17
i will take Bell by 10
BobCatFan29 Wrote:This will be the BEST game played in KY!!!!!

Bobcats defence will win this game and bring home another STATE TITLE!!!!

Bell 28
Boyle 17
i bet the harlan county/highlands will be a good one too!
Ill take Boyle in a absolute war,but i wouldnt bet on it i think Bell has the edge with home field.should be a carbon copy of last years game a low scoring defensive game.
big blu 2 u Wrote:i bet the harlan county/highlands will be a good one too!

True, u have a good point!! I just have to go for my Bobcats tho!:Thumbs:
I just think Bell is peaking at the right time. Bell by more than people think IMO.
We had better watch out for this Dawson kid, sounds to me he is loaded with talent... I would like to know more about him!!
Bell 35
Boyle 14

Bell has been the team to beat in 4a this year and will continue that Friday. IMO, the best team of all classes. They will be out for revenge against Boyle.
NOT only if we win this game we go to State. Dudley Hilton will also become the WINNINGEST HEAD COACH in KY...

So the boys will work extra hard for that.
as long as bell don't pass boyle might win,if they do,bell all the way good luck to both teams...
Some of you all are forgetting that Boyle is still the defending state champion. Boyle looked like the best team in the state a week ago against East Jessamine, maybe wasn't so sharp tonight against Lex Cath, but I think they will come out and play their best again next week.

Log Mountain is possibly the toughest place to play in the state, but I'll take my Rebels in a close, hard-fought, defensive battle, like the last two years. The state champs will be decided in this game.

Boyle 24
Bell 21
MSU Eagle Wrote:Some of you all are forgetting that Boyle is still the defending state champion. Boyle looked like the best team in the state a week ago against East Jessamine, maybe wasn't so sharp tonight against Lex Cath, but I think they will come out and play their best again next week.

Log Mountain is possibly the toughest place to play in the state, but I'll take my Rebels in a close, hard-fought, defensive battle, like the last two years. The state champs will be decided in this game.

Boyle 24
Bell 21

I totally agree with you Eagle :Thumbs: The Rebels will be ready and I can't wait. :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead GO REBELS!!!!
Let's get it started. The one we have waited all year for. Again. For the 3rd and last time for at least the next few years Boyle and Bell County meet up in the State Semifinals. Round 3 is at Log Mountain this year. Bell County is easily the favorite this time around and with home field advantage their case as the favorite is really strong. Other than Trinity they are arguably playing better than anyone else in the state and IMO should be ranked #2 in all statewide polls. They have a strong and experienced team that will have a chip on their shoulder from last year's defeat at Boyle County. They have talented and very very fast running back Cory Davenport. They have a stout hard hitting defense. They have a great coach. They are the only team that has beaten Larry French as the Boyle County Coach. They have played extremely well since Week 0 and seem to be peaking right now as we speak. That being said..........

I am going to say 17-15 Boyle County. We kick the field goal this time.:please:
Bell by 8
Bell County looks to be running like a well oiled machine right now. It's going to take a perfect game by Boyle to knocked off the Bobcats on the mountain.
Alot of predictions should be low scoring. Bell has the #1 defense in 4A and probably Top 5 in the whole state.
I loved derek forrest comment on sports overtime. He says Bell is 2 touchdowns better than Boyle. I say Bell 28 Boyle 17.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Alot of predictions should be low scoring. Bell has the #1 defense in 4A and probably Top 5 in the whole state.

Can't argue with you there. And unless Bell passes the ball, they'll struggle to score. Nobody runs with consistent success on Boyle's defense.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Alot of predictions should be low scoring. Bell has the #1 defense in 4A and probably Top 5 in the whole state.

No argument from me. The way Bell has just destroyed their opponents this year, Boyle better come ready to play from the get go or it will be over early.
Bell and Boyle are both storied programs with long histories of success. This game is just not one Bell will let slip by. This is simply a season where the seniors at BCHS have decided to go out with a State Championship and Boyle is a hurdle on the way to that accomplishment. Bell will cross this hurdle and cruise to another banner.

Bell 14
Boyle 10
Yes. Bell is definitely the favorite next week.
MSU Eagle Wrote:Can't argue with you there. And unless Bell passes the ball, they'll struggle to score. Nobody runs with consistent success on Boyle's defense.

Bell will pass if they have too. Their pass game is ALOT better this year. No matter what, this game will be a nail biter!

I cant wait!
Man we need to set up a double header....Everybody agree?

We'll play it HC...lol:thatsfunn
  • 1(current)
  • Next