Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wildcats
58.82%
Volunteers
41.18%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Tennessee 11/27 (Football)
Kentucky 27-24.
Kentucky-27
Tennessee-24

Streak ENDS!
Former Breathitt star Channing Fugate will be starting for UT. I hope UK wins, but I also hope Channing plays well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Tyler Bray has been playing well and the Volunteers have looked like a much better team since he has taken over the starting gig. I like both teams, but think Tennessee wins 35-21
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Tyler Bray has been playing well and the Volunteers have looked like a much better team since he has taken over the starting gig. I like both teams, but think Tennessee wins 35-21

I agree, Bray is 3-0 since taking over at starting QB. TN looks like a totally different team as you stated. It is going to be a good game, I'm sure I just we can do it this season. Go Cats!
BTW This streak of 25 years is the longest active streak in NCAAF for teams that play each other every season.
BRING BACK THE BEER BARREL!!

Anyway, should be a great game. There is plenty of motivation, for both teams.
UT like every other year. Channing Fugate puts it on UK. GO UT!
MVP2 Wrote:UK, and I'll be in Knoxville to wintess! Go Cats!
Me to. Cats by 10
I'm gonna go ahead and say it....
Cats by 3 Wink
Please don't fail me
cats by twenty.
Did anyone else read the story in the Lexington Herald about Kevin Atwood? Also I hope Tee Martin can take one more victorious trip outta Knoxville. GO CATS
^I read that and I believe that man will get to see it come to pass this year Wink
Anyone know what channel this will be on on DirectTV?
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:UT like every other year. Channing Fugate puts it on UK. GO UT!

Channing is a beast.He blocks well and had a big 16 yard reception on a scoring drive.We are sure proud of him in Breathitt County.Get bused to seeing him for 3 more years.