Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Tennessee 11/27 (Football)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hope The Cats Can Pull It Off!

Thoughts?
UK, and I'll be in Knoxville to wintess! Go Cats!
Vols beat us again and become bowl eligible.
Tn is playing better since they changes there qb, i hope UK,but its going to be tough..
Streak continues..
Vols 42
Kentucky 24
Uk with this one.

SEC is ashammed of Tennessee.
-SEC GUY
As bad I as I hate to say it, I think UT gets us in this one. Seems UT is getting better and I am not seeing that in our team. Best thing for us is getting a week off before the game. That could be big for us heading into the game.
A lot of UK fans will gets their hopes up again only to have them dashed. The Vols will roll.
UT won't lose, the streak will continue
This games depends on how UK plays in the first half. If they are poopie in the first half, UT wins, if they can put 4 quarters of football together, Cats win.
Kentucky by td's
Randall Cobb shows why Tennessee should have recruited him and the Cats break the streak with Cobb leading the way!!!

Kentucky - 28

Tennessee - 21
A guy I work with is from Tennessee he is a huge fan. I've talked so much crap I hope my CATS don't let me down. I HATE EATING CROW.
50-50 on this one, leaning towards the streak continuing.
i was at auburn when we won after 17 straight losses and i'll be there when we break this streak too.....its all about me being there i'm a good luck charm Smile or at least i hope so
UK FTW!!!!
Hartline puts a stop to the streak!
this is the year the wildcats win. i take ky by 10
Tennessee will win this game just because UK feels the pressure of a 20 some odd game losing streak.
UK slams the door on the streak this year, Go Cats!
Tennessee wins
Kickoff at 12:21 on SEC Network.. Definitely screws up the tailgating plans!
I've picked UK to win for the last 5 years...I'm going to pick UT in hopes that it will be the opposite, like the last 5 years.

UT 27
UK 24

*crosses fingers, knocks on wood*
good luck uk
Who knows. With the way UK plays in the first half I will probably not watch it until the second half.
Can UK fans be happy with a 6-6 record? 85,000 fans wearing orange and they will be one game away from going to a bowl.I have a bad feeling about this.
Still not the year.
UK 24 UT 21

No question
Its going to be awesome to see Hartline lead us to the end of that long horrible streak of 25 years.
MVP2 Wrote:Its going to be awesome to see Hartline lead us to the end of that long horrible streak of 25 years.

:rockon:
100,000 Tennessee fans will be whining after this game.Cats win!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2