Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wins Class 3A?
Tica Wrote:What kind of noise does a team make that struggled against winless Spencer County and 4-7 Fort Knox ? You advanced because of a forfeit and your opponents have lost 70 games this year.

Ask Glascow about Ft Knox, or Fort Cambell. North led Spencer 28-10 at half and coasted home. You better beat Union before you pop off. Who has PT beat that are world beaters?
dont overlook traditional teams that expect to win the region every year, russel, breathitt and belfry are still very much alive, some of the best coaching in the state, between these three teams. i wouldnt be suprised to see russell and belfry playing for the region, and i wouldnt be suprised if breahtitt beat somerset, these teams might not be as dominant as in times past but all are still talented and very dangerous. good luck to my pirates
Tica Wrote:Central is 4-6 and has given up 327 points this year. The Jackets have allowed 95 points in the three of the four games it won or an average of 31.5. The strategy of using Ace to simply outrun and outscore opponents is flawed. Tajh has neither the line to protect him nor the arm to mount a consistent aerial attack. They do benefit from a weak early bracket. Henry Co. might have something to say about who prevails.

put ANY team in 3a with the teams they played,would be same results or worse...
Somerset looks like the team to beat
It seems that many of the posters feel either Paducah Tilghman or Somerset will win the 3A championship. But we always have to remember: On a given night anything can and will happen! So who truly knows?
Never count out SCHS:dontthink......I have a feeling we will be watching atleast 3 more games from them.(Maybe 4):1:...Goodluck Cards!!!
We will see who is alive in two weeks and who is watching.
Well we know it wont be PCC :flush:
Tica Wrote:We will see who is alive in two weeks and who is watching.

Tica, well said!

I hope Sheldon Clark can go deep in the playoffs, and to do so, they must bring their A game to the field. I've seen them play some very good football and I have also seen them play very poorley. But if they get it all together, I feel they will do well. We shall see!
HORNET POWER Wrote:Well we know it wont be PCC :flush:

:thatsfunn