Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone play ROOK?
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Wow, dug this one up from the dead, hahaha........anyways, www.duelboard.com . Always about 200-300 people playing of a nite. It's called "Raven" tho for copyright purposes I guess. I know of about 6-7 members on here that play pretty regular. And, YES, I would guess that about 80% of people on there are from Ky.
Yea Im just bored so I was looking around, Thanks for the Update though.
Duelboard is awesome. Ive played there for almost 3 years now. You can play with ones or without. However, I grew up playing with the little rook. Id rather play like that, but you can't on there.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Wow, dug this one up from the dead, hahaha........anyways, www.duelboard.com . Always about 200-300 people playing of a nite. It's called "Raven" tho for copyright purposes I guess. I know of about 6-7 members on here that play pretty regular. And, YES, I would guess that about 80% of people on there are from Ky.

Oh yeah, where have you been lately? It's been a while!
Brittany0121 Wrote:Oh yeah, where have you been lately? It's been a while!
Yeah, I know. I have been being a real dork and playing Scrabble online here lately.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I haven't played much lately either.
We're going to have to play again. Im having rook withdrawals.
I love Rook, I play on duelboard all the time
I love Rook as well. Very easy game to cheat at if you are playing for money, lol. If anyone interested I will give my secrets away that is genious and easy if you have a regular playing partner!
I dont need to cheat to win. I do anyways. Wink
Just kidding.
Rook is the ****.
I used to love Rook, but like others have said, I haven't played in years.

I remember when I was in college I would try to get games going, and so many people had never even heard of the game! I guess it is just a Kentucky thing...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Its real popular in Alabama. It helps us understand our numbers and colors so by the time we are in the third grade we can pass to the forth.

At work we had several tables of guys playing (Lunchtime). We played where you could "Shoot the Moon" where you Mooned it and had to catch ever single trick.

One nite at work I Mooned it two times back to back and made it. I was famous for at least for something at work.
Look up Nate's Kentucky Rook. Rules are standard. It's played with 180 points, you can discard points, Rook takes all. I've had it on my PC for years.....hope this helps...

One more thing, once it's installed, you don't have to register or buy it. Just click maybe later and you can play over and over....
You can also choose to play with a little rook. Which is usually the black or red 2 card. All it does is add more points and you would play with 200 instead of 180.
I play on duelboard every now and then, I am basicly a noob on there if any one wants to play tonight let me know
Ill probably play. Whats your name on there?
Wonder why it wont let you register?