Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone play ROOK?
Man I love to play but its hard to find anyone to play. A bud and me use to play on line a couple of years ago at www.games.com but i went on there the other night and they took it off. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a place to play on line, or if we could get rook in here, when i played on line it was nothing to have thousands of people playing just rook.
Love the game of ROOK. Has been forever since I played.
Yes, I play and love. Everytime I go home to visit parents we have rook games..
QQ is there anyway we can get it in the arcade
I also love this game but not many people know how to play it.
We play Rook and love it.. Been tryin to find an online place to play it too.. If I , or you, happen to find one, Please post it.. thank you
Do you play tournament rules Rook, where there are 120 points, or do you play with the 1's and a total of 180 points?

Also, does the person that won the bid lead out or do you play the rules way with the person to the left of the bid winner lead out?
sportwhiz Wrote:Do you play tournament rules Rook, where there are 120 points, or do you play with the 1's and a total of 180 points?

Also, does the person that won the bid lead out or do you play the rules way with the person to the left of the bid winner lead out?

I play 120. You don't throw away points, no 1's, and the player to the left of the bidder leads off.
sportwhiz Wrote:Do you play tournament rules Rook, where there are 120 points, or do you play with the 1's and a total of 180 points?

Person to the left leads out...There are so many variations of Rook, I guess that's why it's so hard to find the game online...

ROOK btw is the greatest card game ever created.

I like playing with all the 1's...no points in the widow...only discard 2 trumps turned face-up...Rook takes all...
I love to play Rook
well i found this you can download it and play against the comp
http://www.soft32.com/download_6907.html
i hate rook..
ctd you hate everything. lol

but me.lol
GREAT game when played without the little rook!
you have to have a rook it makes it better to play.
I am the worst rook player ever...I just give up.
Idono batpuff, it always bites me in the butt!
I just learnt how
I watched my grandparents, cousin, and my uncle play ALLL of the time when I was little but now only two of those people and living and they rarely get a game going anymore. I watched and learned the game but I haven't saw it played in years and to be honest, I don't think that I would know how to play anymore.

Check Yahoo! games to see if maybe they have it to play online.
Cali Wrote:I am the worst rook player ever...I just give up.
She isnt joking here at all, Me and My cousin tryed to teach her one time and it was awful.....
Its reallu not that hard, it is a ton of fun.
i looked for 30 minutes bp i can't find it online anymore
Everyone in Ky plays rook dont they?
I love ROOK!!!
I just wish I could find a site to play on but I cant find one as of yet.
its a great game
Rook is a good game to play took me a while to catch on but its addictive...
Batpuff Wrote:Man I love to play but its hard to find anyone to play. A bud and me use to play on line a couple of years ago at www.games.com but i went on there the other night and they took it off. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a place to play on line, or if we could get rook in here, when i played on line it was nothing to have thousands of people playing just rook.
I love Rook and when they took that game off there it almost killed me, that was the best game I played online.
Wow, dug this one up from the dead, hahaha........anyways, www.duelboard.com . Always about 200-300 people playing of a nite. It's called "Raven" tho for copyright purposes I guess. I know of about 6-7 members on here that play pretty regular. And, YES, I would guess that about 80% of people on there are from Ky.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love Rook. Bet I ain't played it since high school (5 years), lol.