4.Johnson Central
5.Harlan Co
6.Knox Central
7.Hazard
8.Prestonsburg
9.Clay Co
10.Pike Central, Belfry, Breathitt

Somerset and Pulaski too close to separate at this time

Harlan Co. much better than the rankings they are getting from everyone else (Pulaski does not want to see them again, it will be a total war if they meet again for the Region Title)
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:Didn't say anthing about feeling superior just stating that JC was alot better than Somerset's waterboys. I have nothing but respect for Hazard and Somerset. I'm sure if we were a little closer to northern Kentucky our schedule would look different, but JC has as tough a schedule you can have within a three hour drive.

It's just my opinion but I think that Somerset and Johnson Central are about even! Meaning that if they played eachother, whoever was hosting the game would win but by a TD or less.:igiveup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Nice list. I think that Pike Central getting into the mix is a fantastic sign leading into this next week of games. Top ten matchup on the way on Friday night!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MVP2 Wrote:1.Bell Co
2.Somerset
3.Pulaski Co
4.Knox Central
5.Johnson Central
6.Hazard
7.Harlan Co
8.Prestonsburg
9.Clay Co
10.Pike Central

Two changes, Knox and Johnson Central need to swap spots..JCHS 29 KC 28.
Harlan Co. and Hazard need to swap... but we will know more once Hazard plays Clay Co. Friday.
redstorm Wrote:1. Bell County
2. Pulaski Co
3. Johnson Central
4. Somerset
5. Knox Central
6. Hazard
7. Harlan Co.
8. Prestonburg
No way Somerset is ranked below Pulaski Co. and here is my reasoning. They have two common opponents, Southwestern and Russell Co. Somerset easily handles both teams... SHS 23 SWHS 7 and SHS 63 RCHS 19. Pulaski Co. not so much...PCHS 21 SWHS 14 and PCHS 47 RCHS 28. From what I understand the PCHS-SWHS game was 6 yards from going into overtime. If SHS wouldn't have fumbled twice inside the 5 going in on SWHS the score would have been worse.
Playthehardway Wrote:No way Somerset is ranked below Pulaski Co. and here is my reasoning. They have two common opponents, Southwestern and Russell Co. Somerset easily handles both teams... SHS 23 SWHS 7 and SHS 63 RCHS 19. Pulaski Co. not so much...PCHS 21 SWHS 14 and PCHS 47 RCHS 28. From what I understand the PCHS-SWHS game was 6 yards from going into overtime. If SHS wouldn't have fumbled twice inside the 5 going in on SWHS the score would have been worse.

One thing you forgot to mention! Both games for Somerset were at home where as both games for Pulaski County were away and Southwestern has greatly improved over the season. If Somerset played Southwestern again @Southwestern this time I guarantee the outcome is the same if not closer than the Pulaski game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON