Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat @ Celtics 10/26
Oh sarcasm at it's best! Big Grin
something better happen quick, or else my celtics take down the south beach busts in their first game.
Rayyyyyyyy Allleennnnnnnnn for 3!!!!!
Stardust Wrote:I see in no way that the Heat will allow themselves to lose this game. There will be tremendous pressure on them to show the world that they are indeed "worth" the money and effort spent. Now many would feel that pressure on the Heat would be in the favor of the Celtics and their fans, but because the Fans of Boston will want this win SOOOOO bad, it instead will shift the pressure to the Celtics. It will be this pressure that will be the undoing of Boston. The Heat big three have came into this season expecting to be boo'd, something they have NEVER ever faced before. This preseason has allowed them to understand what hate they can expect, and I believe this team will thrive off of that. NBA fans who hate the heat now should have hoped that Miami started their season at home, because I feel this team will thrive on the boo's in will be more relaxed because of it. I think they will have more pressure at home to win and may play tight because of it than they will on the road.

because of that, Heat begin the season PERFECT!

Ballers Wrote:Lebron Flocka James with 30 + points..

The Heat will dismantle this seasoned Celtics team.. Too old to run with the young stars of the game..

Heat - 98
Boston - 84

Ballers Wrote:IMO the Heat have already gave the NBA naysayers what they wanted.. Which is an L in the preseason, not to mention to scrub teams.

I expect them to kaboom in the regular season. Can you imagine what Lebron did in Cleveland with what little help he did have to what he has now. Look out NBA.

theVILLE Wrote:Heat by 5!

Stardust Wrote:The Greatest team EVER is getting ready to tip-off. Heat begin the only Undefeated NBA season in history.....:biggrin:

LOL, Oh Geez,
In Stardust's defense, I believe he was being sarcastic haha.
^ he was.
Ok, I admit, I was a little too optimistic. I'm changing my pronostication to 96-1, the Heat will not have a PERFECT season.... Smile