Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat @ Celtics 10/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Opening Night, Who wins?

Go Celtics!
Will Dwayne get to play in this one?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Will Dwayne get to play in this one?

Yes. Wade will be in the starting lineup.
Finally NBA season is here!
I'll take the Celts at home and of course in a close game.
I'm going to say that Shaq plays a key role in this one.

Celtics by 4 or fewer.
Celts by 2 @ home.
I see in no way that the Heat will allow themselves to lose this game. There will be tremendous pressure on them to show the world that they are indeed "worth" the money and effort spent. Now many would feel that pressure on the Heat would be in the favor of the Celtics and their fans, but because the Fans of Boston will want this win SOOOOO bad, it instead will shift the pressure to the Celtics. It will be this pressure that will be the undoing of Boston. The Heat big three have came into this season expecting to be boo'd, something they have NEVER ever faced before. This preseason has allowed them to understand what hate they can expect, and I believe this team will thrive off of that. NBA fans who hate the heat now should have hoped that Miami started their season at home, because I feel this team will thrive on the boo's in will be more relaxed because of it. I think they will have more pressure at home to win and may play tight because of it than they will on the road.

because of that, Heat begin the season PERFECT!
Lebron Flocka James with 30 + points..

The Heat will dismantle this seasoned Celtics team.. Too old to run with the young stars of the game..

Heat - 98
Boston - 84
Since this is about a regular season game I am lifting my personal ban of NBA threads.

Celtics at home in a nailbiter.
Expect the Heat to come together a few more games into the season.
zaga_fan Wrote:Since this is about a regular season game I am lifting my personal ban of NBA threads.

Celtics at home in a nailbiter.
Expect the Heat to come together a few more games into the season.

IMO the Heat have already gave the NBA naysayers what they wanted.. Which is an L in the preseason, not to mention to scrub teams.

I expect them to kaboom in the regular season. Can you imagine what Lebron did in Cleveland with what little help he did have to what he has now. Look out NBA.
Ballers Wrote:IMO the Heat have already gave the NBA naysayers what they wanted.. Which is an L in the preseason, not to mention to scrub teams.

I expect them to kaboom in the regular season. Can you imagine what Lebron did in Cleveland with what little help he did have to what he has now. Look out NBA.

Amen to that!!!!:Thumbs:
Well, that was just a good way to look at it for the ppl that have a lot of doubt for this Heat team.
Ballers Wrote:IMO the Heat have already gave the NBA naysayers what they wanted.. Which is an L in the preseason, not to mention to scrub teams.

alright.
I will be the first to proclaim myself as a "naysayer".
and an L in the preseason does nothing for me.
I want to see the Celtics down em for about half-a-hundred on opening night.
It's not going to happen lol
but that's what I and the rest of the naysayer nation want to see Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:alright.
I will be the first to proclaim myself as a "naysayer".
and an L in the preseason does nothing for me.
I want to see the Celtics down em for about half-a-hundred on opening night.
It's not going to happen lol
but that's what I and the rest of the naysayer nation want to see
Wink

Well good at making the correct observation that you are a naysayer..

And to the rest, bolded.. Good luck with that.
What time is the game tonight? I don't feel like looking for it unless I have too lol..
Celtics all the way!!
leecoukfan Wrote:Celtics all the way!!

Booooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!....
Heat by 5!
Ballers Wrote:Booooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!....

The Big Shamrock says: SHAME ON YOU!!
South Beach Says: Let's turn up the HEAT
Celts by 4 in OT
i say Heat pull this one out
zaga_fan Wrote:Celts by 4 in OT

Yeah, but your opinion really doesn't matter because you don't post in NBA threads.....:biggrin:
The Greatest team EVER is getting ready to tip-off. Heat begin the only Undefeated NBA season in history.....:biggrin:
Blah, blah, blah haha.
What channel is it coming on?
^ tnt
Heat are dominating the Celtics right now:

Miami 9
Celtics 15

End of First Quarter
Both teams looked sloppy through one. It's to be expected in the first game of the year though. The Heat have 0 chemistry. Lebron has 3 turnovers and Wade 4.
Down 15, the Heat have the Celtics exactly where they want them!
Need I remind anyone????

HE IS THE KING!
Pages: 1 2