Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Heat - Quit crowning them champs
vundy33 Wrote:The Lakers are the champs. They will be the 2010 champs until the final game of the NBA Finals that will take place next year. The Miami Heat are a great team that most think will contend for the championship.

There we go. That sums it up.

Zaga why are you whining? Instead of asking a mod to close a thread when it gets off-topic how about you ignore the non-sense and get it back on topic? Stop being butthurt over every little thing and either stop posting in the thread or get it back on topic yourself, ya know?

With that said, I think this Charlie guy is a fan of one of the teams negatively affected by the big trade this summer and is taking it a little to far. The Heat are extremely talented, that's why everyone are saying they're going to win it all. Duh. It won't stop until they either win it all or lose it all. Simple as that.

Mr. Vundy for the win!!!! :Thumbs:
Can you believe that guy was sooo hurt over my post that he sent me a PM telling me to get a life? Really? Oh, I forgot I was the one taking internet posts to heart and asking the mods for help on every thread, lol. Zaga, be a real man and grow a pair.
vundy33 Wrote:Can you believe that guy was sooo hurt over my post that he sent me a PM telling me to get a life? Really? Oh, I forgot I was the one taking internet posts to heart and asking the mods for help on every thread, lol. Zaga, be a real man and grow a pair.

That is not off topic, it refers to a set of basketballs which is the sport we are talking about guys.. So no reBUTTles toward vundy please.
Back to the topic...

I really don't think the Heat are going to be as invincible as people think. They'll be great this year and I think they'll be playing LA for the title, but I don't think they'll dominate the regular season. I hope to see them do good though and I just think it makes the NBA that much more exciting with these three together.
vundy33 Wrote:Back to the topic...

I really don't think the Heat are going to be as invincible as people think. They'll be great this year and I think they'll be playing LA for the title, but I don't think they'll dominate the regular season. I hope to see them do good though and I just think it makes the NBA that much more exciting with these three together.

:Thumbs::notworthy
FYI to those who did not know, but the King and his court were at the jewelers yesterday being sized for their 2011 NBA chmpionship rings:biggrin:
I think that the Lakers and the Celtics are the favorites this year and nothing is going to change my mind until another team can prove otherwise during the season!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:I think that the Lakers and the Celtics are the favorites this year and nothing is going to change my mind until another team can prove otherwise during the season!

Well don't be surprised when the Heat come roaring through bud! :1: