Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox @ bell 10/16/2010
big blu 2 u Wrote:thats a hole,next to the river it gets foggy/dew on ball and field,mosquitos when its hot,poor seating{bring your own chair}dudley must rule the roost not letting these kids use the high school facilities.

I don't understand why he will not let them play on the HS field.
to patherfan12 you might remember #67 at that first game when bell and knox played when #32 got hurt #67 moved to the fullback and if i remember correctly bell beat both knox and new harlan and both were away games. all that doesnt matter because tomorrow will tell the tell go luck to both teams GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!
OldBobcat Wrote:I hope everyone realizes that the winner of the knox/bell game doesn't play johnson co in the next round.........if you were unaware of this check out update state brackets. This game still has big implications down the road.

Where are these new brackets?
Correct me if I'm wrong PantherFan, but Harlan and Knox have played twice this year . Did Knox win both times ?
Dudley will let the team use the HS field but the boys choose to play at Old Bell High. That is THEIR field and that is where they want to play.
Knox prevails 16-0
freeagent Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong PantherFan, but Harlan and Knox have played twice this year . Did Knox win both times ?

No I am sure that they did not sweep New Harlan Twice.
freeagent Wrote:K.C. better pack a lunch because it's gonna be a long night .

K.C. did pack their Lunch and it was THERMOS of BUTT KICKING....

:ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit: