Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox @ bell 10/16/2010
Looks like Knox Co will be coming to Bell after all. That will be a tough game. Any predictions on who will continue on to Johnson Co?
bell
I will have to go with Bell on this one. They are playing their "A" Game right now. The team is fired up and ready to go. They want it bad.
This will be a dog fight, Knox is playing very well right now and Bell seems to have got things back on track. It will come down to who wants it the most. It is a shame that two good teams have to meet in the first round and then the winner have to travel to Jhonson co. Doesnt seem right, but you cant cry about it you just have to go play. To me you have to give Knox a slight edge.
CatBlue Wrote:This will be a dog fight, Knox is playing very well right now and Bell seems to have got things back on track. It will come down to who wants it the most. It is a shame that two good teams have to meet in the first round and then the winner have to travel to Jhonson co. Doesnt seem right, but you cant cry about it you just have to go play. To me you have to give Knox a slight edge.

This should be a great game to watch. Too bad its 2 hrs travel time or I would go. Knox seems to be smoking hot right now since they got their QB back and Bell seems ready to go too after dropping 2 games straight (but to very good teams) and they seem to have that "come get some" attitude. Tough one to call but in these cases I go with the home team. Bell by 8
I can't wait to watch this game!!! This will be some true mountain football!!
Bell County rolls in this one.

It's playoff time now, and that means we will be more than ready to go. It starts with focus and that's something Bell will have all this week in preparing for KC. Knox will see a new Bell team on Saturday, one thats firing on all cylinders. We have peaked at the right time and they don't have the athletes it takes to match up with us. It's win or go home and I think this will be the end of the road for KC.

Bell 41 KC 7

Lexington bound! Go Bobcats!!!!!
I watch the first meeting it was Bell winning 8-6. Bell is a little beatup right now and I just dont see them winning this one., BUT watch out if they do. This will be a fight from warm ups to them exiting the field. The first game ended with the benches being cleared due to a fight. Look for nothing less in this one. Lowe scoring game
This will be a slugfest that is state finals worthy. It will be one to remember. Last round of a huge title fight.... DING! DING!
You have got to be outside your mind if you think Bell can beat Knox 41-7 BellCoAlum
I feel it will be a really close game. But I know that Bell will come out with the win!!
KNOX ALL THE WAYY!

Patrick Dollar
Nathan Cole
Trent Tuttle
Hayden Canady
Matthew Barger
in my opinion, are the best in athletes middle school football. This will be one heck of a game - but I'll definitely be rooting for Knox Smile
justicen Wrote:KNOX ALL THE WAYY!

Patrick Dollar
Nathan Cole
Trent Tuttle
Hayden Canady
Matthew Barger
in my opinion, are the best in athletes middle school football. This will be one heck of a game - but I'll definitely be rooting for Knox Smile

which one of these kids came from Whitely Co.(thats alittle fishy)
I would love to catch this game, I'd say it will be a barn burner!!!
Knox County does have some great players, as does Bell: Caldwell, Cox, Green, Woolum, Collett, Miller, Hurst, just to name a few. Bells team is a solid team that plays the entire game. We have a small team this year so we have a very small bench to substitute with. Bells players are well conditioned and ready to play. Go Cats!!!!
Quote:which one of these kids came from Whitely Co.(thats alittle fishy)

Like Bell hasn't had players from Knox, Pineville, M'boro and Cumberland Gap show up at their school. Hmm
bell on top
this will be a slober knocker
Low Scoring game.

Knox-12
Bell-8
K.C. better pack a lunch because it's gonna be a long night .
What time will this game be played on Saturday?
Game is 7:00 at the Old Bell County High School Field on HWY 119.
I hope everyone realizes that the winner of the knox/bell game doesn't play johnson co in the next round.........if you were unaware of this check out update state brackets. This game still has big implications down the road.
This will be a great game on both sides of the ball, for both teams. Heard Knox Co. has been playing great latey and i know what Bell Co. can play with anybody around here..Watch out for #14 for Bell Co. look for him to have a great game on defence
Bell has it all....size speed discipline......Just like Corbin
Number #14 for Bell is a great player and has the ability to make a difference in this game. He is very powerful and a great defensive player.
OldBobcat Wrote:I hope everyone realizes that the winner of the knox/bell game doesn't play johnson co in the next round.........if you were unaware of this check out update state brackets. This game still has big implications down the road.

Correct. The bracket changed after everyone was told about the possible match-up.
Bell Middle all the way.....GO CATS!!!!!!!!!:Cheerlead
Who is #14...cuz he didn't make a difference last game...I have no clue who that kid is..I mean bell only beat new Harlan 20-14..Knox beat new Harlan 40-0..so I mean take wht it is and make ur predictions now...
ILiveForHim Wrote:Game is 7:00 at the Old Bell County High School Field on HWY 119.
thats a hole,next to the river it gets foggy/dew on ball and field,mosquitos when its hot,poor seating{bring your own chair}dudley must rule the roost not letting these kids use the high school facilities.