Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FC Barcelona 92 - LA Lakers 88
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ bosh probably has A higher game winning shot percentage then both of them.

Aslan Wrote:Yeah if Lebron is shooting he's got a good chance at a putback Big Grin

Just so you both know.. Wade and James are in the top 5 in scoring.. Bosh in the top 10..
Ballers Wrote:Just so you both know.. Wade and James are in the top 5 in scoring.. Bosh in the top 10..

Bosh was in the top 10 because he played for the Raptors.
With any other team he might not make the All-Star game.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ bosh probably has A higher game winning shot percentage then both of them.

Why?
Because he's 1 for 1 or something...
Ballers Wrote:Just so you both know.. Wade and James are in the top 5 in scoring.. Bosh in the top 10..

That has nothing to do with making the big shot. If the Heat are down 1 with 5 seconds left, the ball should be in Wade's hands every time.
Aslan Wrote:That has nothing to do with making the big shot. If the Heat are down 1 with 5 seconds left, the ball should be in Wade's hands every time.

How many occurences do you think there will be where the Heat are down?? and with 5 seconds to go or less??

My guess... 0-1
Ballers Wrote:How many occurences do you think there will be where the Heat are down?? and with 5 seconds to go or less??

My guess... 0-1

This team will not break the win record....
too many variables go into that and they don't have Michael Jordan.
Ballers Wrote:How many occurences do you think there will be where the Heat are down?? and with 5 seconds to go or less??

My guess... 0-1

A lot lol. There not that good now.
zaga_fan Wrote:This team will not break the win record....

Aslan Wrote:A lot lol. There not that good now.

OK!... So if they start the season out with the best record.. at something like 20-0, will you consider them 'THAT' good then?
zaga_fan Wrote:This team will not break the win record....

Oh who were good teams back then that could contend with MJ and the Bulls?

:please:

Only team that comes to mind is the Utah Jazz.. And they still had a very weathered Stockton and Malone.
If that team vs the new age teams of the NBA, they wouldn't stand a chance.
Did anyone happen to catch A.I., (who is now a weathered, but new aged NBA player) break MJ down and leave him sitting on the floor? I did...

Just to break it down for you all.. This is what he looked like in the playoffs..

His lowest score was 22 points in game 6 of the 1996 NBA Finals against Seattle(Gary Payton&Shawn Kemp) and Game 4 of the 1997 Finals against Utah(Stockton&Malone).
His highest score was 55 against Phoenix(a Nobody) in Game 4 of the 1993 Finals
Now Ballers, there's always good competition in the NBA. And if the Heat go 20-0 I will give them the credit they deserve, but we all know tha'ts not going to happen, not even close.
^But LA can?
Ballers Wrote:Oh who were good teams back then that could contend with MJ and the Bulls?

Only team that comes to mind is the Utah Jazz.. And they still had a very weathered Stockton and Malone.
Did anyone happen to catch A.I., (who is now a weathered, but new aged NBA player) break MJ down and leave him sitting on the floor? I did...

Just to break it down for you all.. This is what he looked like in the playoffs..

His lowest score was 22 points in game 6 of the 1996 NBA Finals against Seattle(Gary Payton&Shawn Kemp) and Game 4 of the 1997 Finals against Utah(Stockton&Malone).

Scoring 55 points against any NBA team is a big deal!
That was a great Utah team Jordan beat too. Malone and Stockton are two of the greatest at there positions and they were surrounded by a good cast of roll players.
Ballers Wrote:^But LA can?

No LA won't go 20-0, no team will. LA is going to get off to a slow start with the injuries they have.
^ Slow and unimpressive season to say the least Big Grin
Haha well see Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:No LA won't go 20-0, no team will. LA is going to get off to a slow start with the injuries they have.

Bynum will be out till november or december, maybe even later. Kobe with his surgically repaired knee, early injuries will hurt them.
Ballers Wrote:Oh who were good teams back then that could contend with MJ and the Bulls?

Nice to know you looked up some stats.
You should have looked up the "weathered" stats of Stockton and Malone in 95-96.
Malone was 4 in scoring that year under Jordan(over 30 a game), Hakeem, and Shaq.
Stockton was of course #1 in the league in assists with over 11 a game.
Here are some other good teams from that year.
Miami Heat(Tim Hardaway/Alonzo Mourning) were swept in the first round.
New York Knicks(Ewing/Oakley/Starks) went down in 5.
You're beloved magic were pretty good w/ Shaq and Penny(Swept in conference finals).