Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: FC Barcelona 92 - LA Lakers 88
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

For you Kobe fans out there you"ll be happy to know he shot an outstanding 2-15!!!
Ballers Wrote:Final.

For you Kobe fans out there you"ll be happy to know he shot an outstanding 2-15!!!

i dont care for him ,but hes still one of the top 5players in the world..
His knee is 60% right now.
He'll be fine Wink
At least he is getting the shots off
Kobe's aging fast.. I don't want to hear any excuses when they get handled this year.
As a Celtics fan I am GLAD to see the Lakers lose and Kobe have a bad game!:biggrin:
Did any of theLaker starters play more than 20 minutes?????
Preseason game, nobody cares.
Aslan Wrote:Preseason game, nobody cares.

Ballers does...
unless the Heat would have lost.
He would say....
Preseason game, nobody cares
The Lakers subbed like it was a regular season game. The players that will play this season, did play against FC Barcelona.

Barcelona has a dang good team, remember this teams PG is Ricky Rubio, but he wasn't a factor in this game as it was Navarro & Al Michaels who give the Lakers fits. They hit their open jump shots, as expected from Euro teams and just made fundamental easy plays. The Lakers didn't play very unselfish, as it was someone come down the court and shoot it. Gasol played a good game, like always, but Odom didn't look so hot and Kobe looked old. He couldn't even run because of his knee - just looked two steps slower than he did during the Finals.

Lakers were beat, fair and square, even if it was preseason.
zaga_fan Wrote:Ballers does...
unless the Heat would have lost.
He would say....
Preseason game, nobody cares

LOL..
Let's let the season do the talking..
LBJ left Cavs with the best season record the last 2 years with a dud team..
Let's see if he leaves this years' playoffs without a ring..

Let's make a manly bet...
If LA wins the playoffs this year.. I'll change my avatar to "zaga_fan & Aslan are my daddy's... BUT, if LA doesn't 3 peat you all change your avatar to Ballers is my father for a week..

Deal?
Ballers Wrote:LOL..

If LA wins the playoffs this year.. I'll change my avatar to "zaga_fan & Aslan are my daddy's... BUT, if LA doesn't 3 peat you all change your avatar to Ballers is my father for a week..

Deal?

Deal.
Ballers Wrote:Final.

5 rings :biggrin:
zaga?
Ballers Wrote:LOL..

Deal?

I don't like the deal.
Because it puts LA against the rest of the league.
How about this.
If LA wins....you put it up.
If MIA wins....me and aslan put it up.

Deal?
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't like the deal.
Because it puts LA against the rest of the league.
How about this.
If LA wins....you put it up.
If MIA wins....me and aslan put it up.

Deal?

That's what I meant..

Deal.
ballers Wrote:that's what i meant..

Deal.

deal!
How epic would a LA - Heat NBA Finals be?
Ballers Wrote:How epic would a LA - Heat NBA Finals be?

EPIC
and I promise you the NBA will let the refs know how epic it would be as well Wink
Ballers Wrote:How epic would a LA - Heat NBA Finals be?

I've been dieing to see a Kobe/Lebron final for 3 years now! It would be epic.
Aslan Wrote:I've been dieing to see a Kobe/Lebron final for 3 years now! It would be epic.

Don't have to worry about LBJ choking this year.
He has D-Wade to finish games Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:Don't have to worry about LBJ choking this year.

Good point.
zaga_fan Wrote:Don't have to worry about LBJ choking this year.

Now let's not be jealous because D-Wade and LBJ are on the same team now.. Confusedhh:
Ballers Wrote:Now let's not be jealous because D-Wade and LBJ are on the same team now.. Confusedhh:

That's just the truth lol.
Ballers Wrote:Now let's not be jealous because D-Wade and LBJ are on the same team now.. Confusedhh:

Not jealous.
LBJ has been known for choking in big games.
D-Wade has been known for winning big games.
Just stating factsTongueirateSho
zaga_fan Wrote:Not jealous.
LBJ has been known for choking in big games.
D-Wade has been known for winning big games.
Just stating factsTongueirateSho

Well then I guess during a close game.. LBJ will send a flying pass to the rim, where D-Wade will have his head over the rim awaiting the ball to be put into his hands.. and then a thunderous dunk put down by Wade - assist by James..

But we all know that's not even realistic.. No NBA team will be even close to the same score of the Heat :1:
Ballers Wrote:Well then I guess during a close game.. LBJ will send a flying pass to the rim, where D-Wade will have his head over the rim awaiting the ball to be put into his hands.. and then a thunderous dunk put down by Wade - assist by James..

But we all know that's not even realistic.. No NBA team will be even close to the same score of the Heat :1:

I would send D-Wade to the right and everyone else to the left and let him get his shot.
Honestly there are tons of possibilities to end a game with these 2.
Bosh won't be in the mix at the end of the game....unless he's cleaning up a miss lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Honestly there are tons of possibilities to end a game with these 2.
Bosh won't be in the mix at the end of the game....unless he's cleaning up a miss lol

Tip-in dunk.
Ballers Wrote:Tip-in dunk.

Yeah if Lebron is shooting he's got a good chance at a putback Big Grin
^ bosh probably has A higher game winning shot percentage then both of them.
Pages: 1 2