Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 68 at Magoffin County 58
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:Rice took a cheap shot at Ryan Johnson earlier this year at South Floyd. He seems to play dirty in my opinion.

And Ryan Johnson don't???????:insane:
"Saleen_Insanity" Wrote:lol eagle-one, the helton kid out of control, I think the rice kid needs to control himself more than helton does, the big baby took his jersey off while still on the court, wow is that supposed to make you look big or something? or was he wanting to be babied by his mother? and he needs to watch where he puts his elbows, playing aggresive is one thing, but what he was doing is another.
Also, madman shut up, your pitiful, you need to grow up as well, ohh go kyle!!!! yippee you got ejected from the game im so proud of you! and the show him what your made of, what is that? as a matter of fact, I was at the game, and it appeared to me that he didnt show anyone what he was made of, oh wait he took his jersey of in the game, did that show everyone something? I think that he just showed everyone that he is not much of a basketball player or sportsman. So Madman take those ignorant comments, and get off of this board if your not gonna leave a knowledgeable post about high school basketball. Also congrats JC

And yours is knowledgable????:please:
My post was confronting an ignorant post, Madmans post did not even deal with basketball, they dealt with fighting and made it sound like a p***ing contest. I was stating that comments like that should not be made, they are not in the spirit of this sports board. Now if we were in a board about boxing or fighting then that would be another story. So Mr. Knowledgeable get your facts right! oh and Madman id like to see you shut my "ignorant mouth," dude grow up your as bad as Kyle Rice!
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:Rice took a cheap shot at Ryan Johnson earlier this year at South Floyd. He seems to play dirty in my opinion.
That was not Rice that was Music who did that. And it was a cheap shot. But with Johnson's attitude he's lucky that is all he got.Confusederved:
Well then that's my fault I thougth it was Rice. A cheap shot is a cheap shot there is no place in sports for players who act like that.
congrats jc
lol like i said the first time, its called BASKETBALL, not fighting, yall ppl need to grow up, and stop talkin about the stupid fight, it was childesh and ignorant as well, they both let there teams down, so hush about the stupid fight, and lets talk about the game

imo, iam for magoffin county and all, but jc jus out played us, got position, and rebounds wen they were needed, very good game to watch, but jc pulled out the win
good win jc
"FrAnKeE" Wrote:lol like i said the first time, its called BASKETBALL, not fighting, yall ppl need to grow up, and stop talkin about the stupid fight, it was childesh and ignorant as well, they both let there teams down, so hush about the stupid fight, and lets talk about the game

imo, iam for magoffin county and all, but jc jus out played us, got position, and rebounds wen they were needed, very good game to watch, but jc pulled out the win
good win jc

Amen... Couldnt have said it better myself, This thread was started about a basketball game, not a fight. If you cant find something better to discuss on this forum than a childish fight then you shouldn't state your opinion. Like Frankee said I am for Magoffin county 110% but what wes helton and kyle rice did was very wrong and instead of makeing their school look good like most of you think they did... they did not only showed ignorance on both parts. Great game to watch. Magoffin jus got outplayed on some major aspects of the game such as rebounding and stopping the ball. Good win for JC but a childish behavior from both schools.
Thank God there are people that agree with me, I have been trying to get that point across since the start of this thread.
"jcmadman" Wrote:#40 baby..GO KYLE SHOW WES WHAT YOUR MADE OF!!!
:wtf1: :lame:
Yea he diffently showed wes what he was made of, with them elbows all night long.

Let me tell ya jcmadman YA GOT IT TO DO BUB! that was the lamest post of all time. And ya done it BUB!

Why don't you go home and break your computer because you oviously don't know how to use 1. :mop:
This thread needs to clean up and take the things that have nothing to do with the thread take it to the PM's.
"Eagle Eye" Wrote:All I have to say is that most people really don't watch the game! I know Kyle got a little out of control but I have to defend him on this one. Every time he caught the ball down low the Helton boy shoved him with two hands. Every time he made a move then he would shove him with two hands. This is usually a foul in most cases but not last night. When that happens a player is forced to take matters into his own hands. If it takes an elbow or two then that is what it takes. I don't think Rice threw the first punch.

Good post:thumb:
"FrAnKeE" Wrote:lol like i said the first time, its called BASKETBALL, not fighting, yall ppl need to grow up, and stop talkin about the stupid fight, it was childesh and ignorant as well, they both let there teams down, so hush about the stupid fight, and lets talk about the game

good win jc

VERY NICE POST....Its basketball...things happen...so let it go...JC played well with out Rice and so did Magoffin w/o Helton...I gotta give it to the Arnett kid..he's the one who kept Magoffin in it
"gunner10" Wrote:VERY NICE POST....Its basketball...things happen...so let it go...JC played well with out Rice and so did Magoffin w/o Helton...I gotta give it to the Arnett kid..he's the one who kept Magoffin in it

i agree on that 100%, eric arnett is the fire to this team, wen he gets hot, it gets everyone goin, if wes helton would stop cryin everytime sumone touched him, and got mad over bad calls, and try to ref the game himself, wes would be a VERY GOOD basketball player, wen wes isnt mad, he plays really well, iam not puttin down wes or nuttin, its jus the fact that he is not the refof the game, and if they make a bad call, its not like he can do anything about it, he needs to hustle back down the floor and make a stop, and get the ball back
nice win to jc, they did deserve it, Magoffin County keep up the work and you will make it