Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 68 at Magoffin County 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
final
Congradulations Eagles anyone know how Meek did in the game.
This was a good game to watch, student sections were crazy.....Thought there was gonna be a fight or 2
It was a very good game, the refs where awful on both sides. Good win for the eagles.
congrats jc
Congrats JC
#40 baby..GO KYLE SHOW WES WHAT YOUR MADE OF!!!
"jcmadman" Wrote:#40 baby..GO KYLE SHOW WES WHAT YOUR MADE OF!!!

What ya mean?
Kyle and Wes both let their teams down. Seniors should be leaders not butt heads. :ref2: :dump:
Good win JC
"ACE" Wrote:What ya mean?
:ChairHit:
doubt it
Good win for JC
Good job JC
Helton and Rice were both ejected from the game. Got to learn control!!!!!!
Congrats JC
Johnson Central will cause trouble in the 57th. Magoffin is still to be contended with also. Looked like a good crowd was there.
Good win Eagles.

The Helton kid is as out of control as everyone said he was. This kid just needs to go out and play basketball and stop trying to ref the game and see how many cheap shots he can get away with. Central had him so frustrated he missed three wide open layups. I imagine this will be a lot of teams game plan for him.
jc played a good game congrats to the eagles
Congrats Johnson Central!!
WTG Central and congrats
lol eagle-one, the helton kid out of control, I think the rice kid needs to control himself more than helton does, the big baby took his jersey off while still on the court, wow is that supposed to make you look big or something? or was he wanting to be babied by his mother? and he needs to watch where he puts his elbows, playing aggresive is one thing, but what he was doing is another.
Also, madman shut up, your pitiful, you need to grow up as well, ohh go kyle!!!! yippee you got ejected from the game im so proud of you! and the show him what your made of, what is that? as a matter of fact, I was at the game, and it appeared to me that he didnt show anyone what he was made of, oh wait he took his jersey of in the game, did that show everyone something? I think that he just showed everyone that he is not much of a basketball player or sportsman. So Madman take those ignorant comments, and get off of this board if your not gonna leave a knowledgeable post about high school basketball. Also congrats JC
Congrats JC, good Game MC, As for the to Techs. I think JCs coach should have been ejected beacues of the way he acted while the refs were delibrateing. He jumped up and down and celebrated which imo was upsportsman like conduct, and very unprofessional.
"jcmadman" Wrote:#40 baby..GO KYLE SHOW WES WHAT YOUR MADE OF!!!

its called basketball, not fighting, they needta learn control and sportsmanship, but i haveta say wes took all he could, i watched the rice kid elbow and hit wes every chance he could, wes did wat he had to do, and the rice kid needs to calm himself
good win jc
congrats JC, any body have any stats from the game?
"Saleen_Insanity" Wrote:lol eagle-one, the helton kid out of control, I think the rice kid needs to control himself more than helton does, the big baby took his jersey off while still on the court, wow is that supposed to make you look big or something? or was he wanting to be babied by his mother? and he needs to watch where he puts his elbows, playing aggresive is one thing, but what he was doing is another.
Also, madman shut up, your pitiful, you need to grow up as well, ohh go kyle!!!! yippee you got ejected from the game im so proud of you! and the show him what your made of, what is that? as a matter of fact, I was at the game, and it appeared to me that he didnt show anyone what he was made of, oh wait he took his jersey of in the game, did that show everyone something? I think that he just showed everyone that he is not much of a basketball player or sportsman. So Madman take those ignorant comments, and get off of this board if your not gonna leave a knowledgeable post about high school basketball. Also congrats JC
hey you cant make me leave im posting my opions...by the way the only reason i said that was because that after the confrontation between klye&wes wes was walking off the floor, pointed at kyle and said u and me outside...so learn your facts before you start runnin your ignorant mouth!!!!
Rice took a cheap shot at Ryan Johnson earlier this year at South Floyd. He seems to play dirty in my opinion.
Congrats JC
One of the refs told me after the game the Rice kid threw the first elbow as soon as they blew the whistle to throw him out of the game Wes threw that stupid punch then they where forced to throw him out i agree he is out of control but Rice threw the first punch Wes has got to learn self control which i doubt he ever will which is a shame he is letting his teammates down
"The Fan" Wrote:One of the refs told me after the game the Rice kid threw the first elbow as soon as they blew the whistle to throw him out of the game Wes threw that stupid punch then they where forced to throw him out i agree he is out of control but Rice threw the first punch Wes has got to learn self control which i doubt he ever will which is a shame he is letting his teammates down

All I have to say is that most people really don't watch the game! I know Kyle got a little out of control but I have to defend him on this one. Every time he caught the ball down low the Helton boy shoved him with two hands. Every time he made a move then he would shove him with two hands. This is usually a foul in most cases but not last night. When that happens a player is forced to take matters into his own hands. If it takes an elbow or two then that is what it takes. I don't think Rice threw the first punch.
Pages: 1 2