Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. @ Bell Co. (JV)
Boo Boo bear Wrote:their is such thing as a feild goal. and if hc scores on the one that ties the game up the 2 point conversion puts hc up by 2. still proud of the bears **** right with bell and thats with there 3 so called studs .money ?wy you haten on the bears all the time ?:moon:

FG in JV wow? Bell was up 8, how does scoring and getting a 2pt. conversion put HC up 2???? Not sure on the Math.

Anyway I thought both teams played hard and was a well played game. Glad to see the Soph's for Bell that don't start on varsity get some playing time. I don't think they played in the first JV game? But it was on the road and they probably stayed behind to practice.

I hope this rivalry continues in the coming years.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Some people put too much stock in little league, middle school, freshman, and jv games. All that matters is what you do in a regular season varsity game.

You cant even judge on Gridorama's. Just because Clay played Bell close and Middlesboro was whipping Clay pretty good at one point doesnt mean Middlesboro would hang with Bell Co this year.

:Thumbs:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:FG in JV wow? Bell was up 8, how does scoring and getting a 2pt. conversion put HC up 2???? Not sure on the Math.

Anyway I thought both teams played hard and was a well played game. Glad to see the Soph's for Bell that don't start on varsity get some playing time. I don't think they played in the first JV game? But it was on the road and they probably stayed behind to practice.

I hope this rivalry continues in the coming years.

i think what he meant was if bell didnt get the safety and Harlan would have scored the touchdown and the 2 point conversion, and if pigs could fly, and frogs didnt bump their butts when they hopped, and that black cat hadnt crossed their path causing them to step on a crack breaking their mothers back who was holding a mirror, which she dropped and then walked under a ladder to get the broom, then HC would have beat Bells JV squad which means that they would easily beat Bell in a couple of years when all these freshmen were seniors ending Bells run because, we all know Bell doesnt develop new talent.

i think that is what he was trying to say.

(yes the run on sentence was intentional)
:notworthyRight on brotha!!!!!:worthy:
johnnyt Wrote:i think what he meant was if bell didnt get the safety and Harlan would have scored the touchdown and the 2 point conversion, and if pigs could fly, and frogs didnt bump their butts when they hopped, and that black cat hadnt crossed their path causing them to step on a crack breaking their mothers back who was holding a mirror, which she dropped and then walked under a ladder to get the broom, then HC would have beat Bells JV squad which means that they would easily beat Bell in a couple of years when all these freshmen were seniors ending Bells run because, we all know Bell doesnt develop new talent.

i think that is what he was trying to say.

(yes the run on sentence was intentional)

all I heard was....
"Bell put a dog-stomping on us last year in Varsity(aka "real") football so I'm going to think up of an excuse that puts us on the same playing field as them."

P.S. When Bell County scheduled Harlan for their Homecoming game last year....
that wasn't a compliment lol
I didnt See Perry having the balls to play bell county Zaga....
I knew this thread was too quite when I went to bed last night. This is more like it.

Zaga_fan, Dudley's looking for games for next year. Maybe PCC can squeeze them in on their schedule.
Mama Bear Wrote:I knew this thread was too quite when I went to bed last night. This is more like it.

Zaga_fan, Dudley's looking for games for next year. Maybe PCC can squeeze them in on their schedule.

Well the 2 yr deal is up with Harlan and Bell after this yr. Is Harlan going to play Bell next yr or say they dont have no open spot :igiveup::igiveup:

I HOPE NOT IT WILL BE A FUN YEARS TO COME:Clap::popcorn::Cheerlead
Mama Bear Wrote:I knew this thread was too quite when I went to bed last night. This is more like it.

Harlan Co and Bell Co freshman and JV teams will get to know each other pretty good this year. Three JV games and two freshman games. Both teams will improve as year goes by. Would be nice if the fans would let them play and keep all the sarcasm out of it. Win/Lose, it doesn't matter. IT has nothing to do who wins the varsity game 3-4 years from now.
zaga_fan Wrote:all I heard was....
"Bell put a dog-stomping on us last year in Varsity(aka "real") football so I'm going to think up of an excuse that puts us on the same playing field as them."

P.S. When Bell County scheduled Harlan for their Homecoming game last year....
that wasn't a compliment lol

Humm, excuse me, actually it was Senior Night, not Homecoming.

*** I might just stop by for that free hotdog...you gonna be the one wearing that fugly Gonzaga shirt??? :yikes: LOL
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Humm, excuse me, actually it was Senior Night, not Homecoming.

*** I might just stop by for that free hotdog...you gonna be the one wearing that fugly Gonzaga shirt??? :yikes: LOL

Senior night....Homecoming....
They're both excuses for cupcake games lol

I live to make your threads more exciting MommyBear.

I think Bell County has whooped us too many times in the past to worry about us anymore.
We're probably not on their radar lol
Pride and Football Wrote:I didnt See Perry having the balls to play bell county Zaga....

I don't make the schedule, bro.
I just go to the games Wink
As far as I know Bell and HC will continue to play in Varsity or at least that is the hope Coach Hilton shared a few of the fans.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:These 3 along with Burnett see ALOT of playing time for Varsity or even start. Why take a chance getting these players hurt when they mean more on varsity. ALOT of sophmores at Bell Co play big minutes for varsity. So Harlan will see alot of Bell freshman playing in this game.

Bell played all 3 of these kids. May want to check your "in the know" status.
dontfeedthebears Wrote:Bell played all 3 of these kids. May want to check your "in the know" status.

Still in the know I guess maybe not. The 1 thing I did not think of is that it was Labor day and practice was earlier than normal allowing the 3 Sophs to play a home JV game. They did not play at Lynn Camp.

Did Harlan co. not play any Sophmores? Was it an illegal move by Bell.

Now you Harlan Co. fans know why people on here enjoy jerking the chain of Black Bear fans, it is so easy to get you all swarming.

No IF's AND's or BUT's about it Bell beat HC no matter how you look at it.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Still in the know I guess maybe not. The 1 thing I did not think of is that it was Labor day and practice was earlier than normal allowing the 3 Sophs to play a home JV game. They did not play at Lynn Camp.

Did Harlan co. not play any Sophmores? Was it an illegal move by Bell.

Now you Harlan Co. fans know why people on here enjoy jerking the chain of Black Bear fans, it is so easy to get you all swarming.

No IF's AND's or BUT's about it Bell beat HC no matter how you look at it.

The only thing I enjoy more is pestering Knott County b-ball fans lol
zaga_fan Wrote:The only thing I enjoy more is pestering Knott County b-ball fans lol

Dang you will enjoy this year then b/c they are going to be Down for sure!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Dang you will enjoy this year then b/c they are going to be Down for sure!

Just wait til the season starts....
It gets really fun listening to em on here lol
These 3 along with Burnett see ALOT of playing time for Varsity or even start. Why take a chance getting these players hurt when they mean more on varsity. ALOT of sophmores at Bell Co play big minutes for varsity. So Harlan will see alot of Bell freshman playing in this game.

i thought if u started on varsity a player couldnt play on jv? did it change?
dontfeedthebears Wrote:Bell played all 3 of these kids. May want to check your "in the know" status.

They normally don't. Confusedhh:
cuppett777 Wrote:These 3 along with Burnett see ALOT of playing time for Varsity or even start. Why take a chance getting these players hurt when they mean more on varsity. ALOT of sophmores at Bell Co play big minutes for varsity. So Harlan will see alot of Bell freshman playing in this game.

To many noses in too much business of other teams. Those 3 kids DON'T start varsity as far as I know. Burnett is the only Soph. Bell started against Clay in the Grid and from the sounds of things he did not play in JV game. But NO there is no rule against it at all!

Dang no wonder Harlan Co. fans get picked on!
How funny. I guess I will have to start offering cliff notes versions of my posts so some will understand.

1. The lone Soph who starts on Varsity did not play JV for Bell

2. 3 other Sophs usually don't play but did b/c it was a home game and practice was early due to Labor Day

3. Their is no rule against playing Varsity starters in JV as long as they are not Sr.

Any Questions????
zaga_fan Wrote:The only thing I enjoy more is pestering Knott County b-ball fans lol

zaga_fan Wrote:Just wait til the season starts....
It gets really fun listening to em on here lol

:lmao:
cuppett777 Wrote:These 3 along with Burnett see ALOT of playing time for Varsity or even start. Why take a chance getting these players hurt when they mean more on varsity. ALOT of sophmores at Bell Co play big minutes for varsity. So Harlan will see alot of Bell freshman playing in this game.

Burnett starts left tackle on the varsity there is no way he was in a jv game.
Cats02 Wrote:its at Bell high on 25e @5:30

How did the Whitley-Bell jv game turnout
zaga_fan Wrote:Senior night....Homecoming....
They're both excuses for cupcake games lol
Lol :Thumbs:
zaga_fan Wrote:I live to make your threads more exciting MommyBear.

I think Bell County has whooped us too many times in the past to worry about us anymore.
We're probably not on their radar lol
Sad but true.

Oh so much fun. Big Grin