Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Football
Could everyone post their team name here? I would like to arrange the divisions to be correct. If you would like to choose a specific division to be in, please feel free to say which division.

Also, the rules will be the usual Yahoo fantasy football rules. However, something I'm adding is that if you win your division, you automatically make the playoffs. Therefore, even if you lose all the other games and win your division, you still make it to the playoffs. You might be the last seed in the tournament, but you'll at least be in the playoffs.

The reason for this is because I thought of changing the schedule and putting most "division games" near the end of the season. Therefore, you still have a chance of making the playoffs even though you might have had a tough time during the beginning and the end of the season.

Is everyone fine with the rules?
I joined a few days ago and forgot to post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Team name: Pimpin' Ain't Breesy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jor El
csabo17

I agree with what commando said in the league message board. We should of kept it strictly BGR. The other guys will lose interest as soon as they lose a few games or a few weeks into the season. Also makes it not so personal, I like to play in leagues where i know the people. 10 teams was plenty for a league.
csabo17 Wrote:csabo17

I agree with what commando said in the league message board. We should of kept it strictly BGR. The other guys will lose interest as soon as they lose a few games or a few weeks into the season. Also makes it not so personal, I like to play in leagues where i know the people. 10 teams was plenty for a league.

I can't remove teams now that we've already had the draft. Besides, I wouldn't want to remove anyone who wanted to join our league.

The reason why I invited people outside of bluegrassrivals.com is because I thought our league would need as many teams as it could. I didn't expect many bluegrassrivals.com users to join on such short notice.
No, I wouldnt want anyone removed now. I understand what you were thinking. Hopefully it will work out.
I'd like to say that I'm sorry to everyone that I messed up the bluegrassrivals.com fantasy football league. I admit it's my fault. I'm asking everyone to please continue to try and compete in that league. I'll try to make it as great of an experience for fantasy football as I possibly can. Thanks to every one of you who joined the league, but, once again, I'm sorry for messing it up.
It's fine man, no biggie.:Thumbs: