Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Teams in mountains
I agree. The Lady Cougars are with out doubt in the top ten. They return the key components of a great team.
the dark wizard Wrote:whats the rumor on the twins?

Where are the twins going? Are they going to Williamsburg H/S? This would seem like a good fit for them. Let us know the scoop......
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Where are the twins going? Are they going to Williamsburg H/S? This would seem like a good fit for them. Let us know the scoop......

you need to ask hitter_count. he started the rumor not me. i know just as much on the situation as you do.
Forgot Rock that you changed it and add LCC. Still think they are a dangerous team in the 14th region. Don't count them out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Would be nice to see these teams get a chance to play in the WYMT tourney like the boys get! We could have a heck of a 4 team tourney, like Perry vs Clay, Rock vs Letcher and then the winners could play, and put this in with the boys tourney, I'm sure they could fit in 3 more games that week somewhere to make it fair for the girls teams too.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Would be nice to see these teams get a chance to play in the WYMT tourney like the boys get! We could have a heck of a 4 team tourney, like Perry vs Clay, Rock vs Letcher and then the winners could play, and put this in with the boys tourney, I'm sure they could fit in 3 more games that week somewhere to make it fair for the girls teams too.

Guru I like it. WYMT should consider this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Hitters_Count Wrote:Don't be suprised if in the 13th you might see some upsets of the traditional powers come region time. There are some teams coming back that lost only one or no seniors.
Harlan Ind., Whitley, Bell, Knox are teams that should be exciting to watch this year. Clay, Harlan Co., South and North are always solid and will be hard to unseat.
Pineville and Corbin will also be there if they dont loose key components during the off-season. Rumor mill has Pineville loosing big girl and Corbin loosing the twins.

What's the scoop on the twins leaving Corbin? If it's true are they going to Williamsburg H/S? You have us all curious about this rumor....do tell..... Smile