Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 2010?
The Contrarian Wrote:What was their record last year, excluding the play-offs?

Excluding Playoffs...5-5

Including Playoffs...7-6
when is pike central going to start practice for the up coming season
This week I do believe...
Thursday cant wait
what kind of record will pike central have this year?
they only have 9 games on their schedule im prodicting 7-2
playoffs who knows just wait and see
Why only nine games?
their still looking for someone to play for their first game. the team they had scheduled cancelled opted to pay the fee to play someone else
Mr Mountain Man Wrote:they only have 9 games on their schedule im prodicting 7-2

7-2 would be a nice season for the Hawks. So what is their actual schedule for the upcoming year?
It might be a little bit too late to find a pick up game now. They may have to stay with 9 games and 2 byes. Unfortunately, they are playing a week 0 gave if Im not mistaken. Thus them loosing a scrimmage as well.
Marion Catholic here in Ohio just dropped football and 8 teams on that they were suppose to play still needs a game and Ironton, Ohio still needs a game.
Pike Central has week zero and week 5 open. They have a possible game pending for week 5. They do have a scrimmage game scheduled in August.
looks like everything is good to go everybody is eligible and everyone is pumped up should be a great season
The new QB for Pike Central...Alan Boggs is already getting me excited for the season.

Here's a quote he posted on Facebook:

"Laying down, excited about football starting tomorrow! Can't wait for the games to begin and prove to everyone that we are the best and we ARE going to win!"

Oh Yeah!

This is the sign of a confident young man.
J-Rod Wrote:The new QB for Pike Central...Alan Boggs is already getting me excited for the season.

Here's a quote he posted on Facebook:

"Laying down, excited about football starting tomorrow! Can't wait for the games to begin and prove to everyone that we are the best and we ARE going to win!"

Oh Yeah!

This is the sign of a confident young man.

I is great to have confidence. I think Henry Ford once said, "If you think you can, you can; and, if you think you can't, you can't."
I think I'm gonna ride over and watch a practice. Can anyone tell me what times they'll be practicing this upcoming week?
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Marion Catholic here in Ohio just dropped football and 8 teams on that they were suppose to play still needs a game and Ironton, Ohio still needs a game.
Ironton definately would not be a good game for PCC. I do predict a 7-2 record as well.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I think I'm gonna ride over and watch a practice. Can anyone tell me what times they'll be practicing this upcoming week?

Yea if you want to watch you have to go and talk with chapman because all gates are locked. He will let people watch . just ASK
hawkeye Wrote:Yea if you want to watch you have to go and talk with chapman because all gates are locked. He will let people watch . just ASK

how do I do that? i don't personally know him. I just like to go get a preview of the upcoming year. I went to The Rock in Inez yesterday just cause I had never been. Haha.
With players stronger than ever...I expect a good year.
I predicted a 7 and 2 regular season but im really waiting to see how this team meshes together with these 3 or 4 new players that they have. it is possible they could walk through this season undefeated they have got enough talent believe me they have got some top notch athletes on this team and they will make believers before this season is over.:flame:
The new players are fitting in real good. This team will turn alot of heads this year. wait and see
hawkeye Wrote:The new players are fitting in real good. This team will turn alot of heads this year. wait and see

Are the 3 or 4 new players, if that's what you have (referring to the post above), are they going to be starters? Also, what year are they? Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors?
They will be. Shouse 10, Boggs 11, Justin 11 all will be 1st string.
hawkeye Wrote:Yea if you want to watch you have to go and talk with chapman because all gates are locked. He will let people watch . just ASK

Anyone is welcome to come watch Belfry... Coach Haywood has an open bleacher policy..... Why lock the gates???

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:Anyone is welcome to come watch Belfry... Coach Haywood has an open bleacher policy..... Why lock the gates???

I found out today Coach Hager at SC does too I went and watched!
Doesn't make sense to me when the coaches all share their game film.... I mean hey... they put into play what they practice when they take the field so what does it matter? I'm sure there will be film floating around of the Hazard/Belfry scrimmage..... LOL.... Maybe they feel that the team will be distracted by onlookers... moms, dads, girlfriends, etc....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
AS an old saying goes "you do as you practice" nothing to hide.
phs1986 Wrote:Anyone is welcome to come watch Belfry... Coach Haywood has an open bleacher policy..... Why lock the gates???

maybe something to hide?