Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 2010?
how is it looking up on buckleyes creek?
mister... basketball Wrote:how is it looking up on buckleyes creek?

Just by appearance, the players look MUCH stronger. Looks to be a good off season weight program. A lot of numbers lifting weights all the way down to the middle school level.
I thought their schedule was set, but heard they are now looking for some games. What gives?
who do they play
KYcoalminer Wrote:I thought their schedule was set, but heard they are now looking for some games. What gives?

Heard that Trimble opted out of the opening game and paid the forfeit fee.
i would like to see them play breathitt. maybe unlikely but id like to see it. or maybe play some big school down state or something just to build up experience and so on.
Dont think Breathitt Co. would wanta play PCC Coach Chapman would have no mercy on Bobcats looks like too me they could win it all this Year,Breathitt might win one playoff game maybe,such a shame!!Go Cats!!
High hopes,High hopes
It's better to have high hopes than no hope at all. I'm glad everybody from Pike Central are rallying for their team.. Dream Big:1:
good luck you guys
look foward to playing you all
i can honastly say that pike central will have a better season this year than last year, you have allan boggs at qb, justin smith at rb, wes pugh, zack johnson, adam daughtry, and robbie hopkins at wr's.
so looking forward to a great season..cant wait to get it started...good luck Hawks!!!
I would think PC will have a good season. The three teams that I think will be battling for the district championship are: Belfry, PC, and Sheldon Clark.
From what I read here on the BGR, PC is getting some transfers that will help them in 2010. Are all these legitimate? I certainly hope so!

Good luck in 2010. I feel that there are high expectations, and that is not a bad thing. We shall see as the year progresses if the expectations come to fruition.
Im anxious to see what all happens with that new QB from Perry Co
Landser, Amer. Wrote:From what I read here on the BGR, PC is getting some transfers that will help them in 2010. Are all these legitimate? I certainly hope so!

Good luck in 2010. I feel that there are high expectations, and that is not a bad thing. We shall see as the year progresses if the expectations come to fruition.

I am new to BGR and I was wondering why Pikeville Central is getting new players, and if there is anything going on that is not kosher?
How many transferees will Pikeville Central field in 2010?
how many transferred from Breathitt County?
Has anybody heard who they are starting the season against since Trimble County pulled out?
I have heard that they will play Shelby Valley in the opener. I do not have that confirmed, but heard it through "the grapevine."
Ahh...I noticed on KHSAA that they are scheduled to play @ Shelby Valley on 9/10.

But I'm pretty sure its not finalized just yet.
It's as kosher as your pickle.
Then that's a good thing. Legitimate is always good!
Lets play some football
PIKEcountyFAN Wrote:Im anxious to see what all happens with that new QB from Perry Co

I think everybody will like what they see on the the new Qb. Went to some camps EKU Murray University of Cincinnati all three like what they seen. You will see some throwing this year. Should be fun to watch.
My 2nd fav team in the state so I hope they have a great season.

Would love to see them play any of these teams.

East(Portsmouth ohio)
Ironton Rock Hill,Ohio
Waterford,Ohio
hawkeye Wrote:I think everybody will like what they see on the the new Qb. Went to some camps EKU Murray University of Cincinnati all three like what they seen. You will see some throwing this year. Should be fun to watch.

Did Pike Central go to the air a lot last season?
The Contrarian Wrote:Did Pike Central go to the air a lot last season?

Not a whole lot...about your average amount really.

They ran a spread and usually threw screens...not many bombs.
I predict 6-9 wins.
Alpha_Male Wrote:I predict 6-9 wins.

What was their record last year, excluding the play-offs?