Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Coaches and Players are moving around in the 14th?
We can just keep guessing and guessing can't we. Just don't know for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
It is rumored that Julian Tackett has been sending out e-mails to all coaches concerning what constitutes illegal contact with players at certain times of the year and their involvement in AAU or other all star traveling teams. Sounds like he may be getting numerous complaints.
Tackett sends out reminders to all coaches and officials every spring about spring and summer activities. Always lots of rumors in the spring but very little fact.
Just wondering what is going on at KCC with the coaching staff?????
I just heard today that one of the assistant coaches at KCC has left and that some of the girls are looking at JBS. Anyone know if there is any truth to this?
I also hear that chicken combs is following them to jbs and will be named the head coach. Or was it the head janitor!
kcc73 Wrote:I also hear that chicken combs is following them to jbs and will be named the head coach. Or was it the head janitor!

You're an absolute idiot!!
HHS-GAL Wrote:You're an absolute idiot!!

That was not nice.
Was the comment about combs nice? Oh I see, it's ok to talk about some people like chicken combs, or anyone else for no reason, is that it? Can't have both ways people.
kcc73 Wrote:I also hear that chicken combs is following them to jbs and will be named the head coach. Or was it the head janitor!

Not sure how chicken got in on this thread, but I feel compelled to defend him. Chicken is not the world's greatest coach (neither is Pitino and many others who will go unnamed), but he has helped more children develop basketball skills than anyone else in this area. He has done this for years without pay and little gratitude. Anyone who would make a comment like this is either ignorant of what he has done or is threatened by his ability to work with children.
Well I won't defend his coaching at all. But if you're going to start ragging on someone by george you better be man enough to handle the comeback.
KCC73 brings an off the wall comment about someone that has nothing to do with the bad situation at Knott and benchwarmer jumps one person about not being nice, but not the other. Hmmm.
Benchwarmer Wrote:That was not nice.

He didn't call anyone names.
Powell County Coach Ken Jones did indeed Retire so the Pirates Are Looking For A New Coach
Benchwarmer Wrote:He didn't call anyone names.

I'm so sorry, you're right. All kcc73 did was make fun of someone like a third grader would do. That was so nice of him/her. This forum is suppose to be about basketball, go to topix.com and talk about people like the rest of the immature adultlike people do if you want to make fun of someone.
Strikeout King Wrote:Powell County Coach Ken Jones did indeed Retire so the Pirates Are Looking For A New Coach

When did Jones retire?
Strikeout King Wrote:Powell County Coach Ken Jones did indeed Retire so the Pirates Are Looking For A New Coach
I don't believe this is true. Please check your facts first.
For U Wrote:I don't believe this is true. Please check your facts first.

that's not what i heard from one of my close friends that played softball there
I looked on the KDE website and Powell County does not have any open coaching jobs.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The Tates Creek rumor is the only one with any substance to it. I have also heard that she is looking at Tates Creek. When you are talking about Lex Catholic and Lex Christian you are looking at the past and not the future. Both programs have decreased in statewide competitiveness due to graduation and not reloading. Tates Creek has a young group of players that has been getting better each year. As far as the Kendall's mom going to primary care, I heard she was also going to MCHC in Whitesburg but there isn't much substance to those rumors. I do not understand why Hillary Moore would leave Leslie now since it is rumored that her family is the one who pushed Coach Lewis out.

Here you go King360 and Asian. Homework time.